Chapter 4

When you love someone..

One week later…

As usual all the members of the Kwon’s family were having their breakfast and preparing to go to work. But Mrs.Kwon left earlier than usual because she was meeting a new model today and she was having a fashion defile in a couple of days that’s why she had to prepare all this stuff. Mr.Kwon was having a meeting with a manager from another company. Yul and Taeng went to the company and started their work. In an hour Mr.Hwang entered the room. The brothers were having a usual meeting for the day with some of their assistants to discuss some problems or another plans and meetings they have. All of the people in the room bowed to Mr.Hwang and greeted him. He went towards Yul and said he wanted to talk with him about something. Yul nodded and said to Taeng to continue the meeting without him. Both of them went out of the room and Yul said

“I’m listening you Mr.Hwang. Why do you want to speak with me?”

“As I know you’re dad is having a meeting right now and since you’re older from your brother I wanted to discuss something with you. It’s not something bad if you think. But next week there is a congress in Paris where our companies as partners should go. I’ll be busy next week because I have to go to Canada and I decided my daughter Tiffany to go. We need a representative from your company, too. And I thought if you can go.” said Mr.Hwang.

“Well, Mr.Hwang I would like to go but I have some plans and meetings next week that I can’t cancel. If you want my brother Taeng can go. He’s not that busy next week and I think he can manage with this.” responded Yul.

“Yes, I agree. Taeng is a great boy and I think he’ll help Tiffany a lot.” replied Mr.Hwang and smiled.

Yul smiled back and shook hands with Mr.Hwang and said goodbye to him. He then went to the office. The meeting has finished and he was alone with Taeng.

“What did he wanted to talk about with you?” Taeng asked.

“He told me that there will be a congress next week in Paris and there has to have one representative from our company and one from his. He told me he was busy so his daughter Tiffany will go. And since I have a lot of meetings that I can’t cancel and dad, too you’re the one who will go with Tiffany.” Yul said and looked at Taeng.

“Ok, if I have to do this then I’ll do it. When is the flight?” Taeng said waiting for an answer.

“It’s on Monday at 11:00 p.m. I hope you’ll do your best because it is a really important congress.” Yul responded.

“Fine. You know I’ll do my best for our company and family image. Everything will be alright. Don’t worry.” said Taeng and winked to Yul.

“I’m sure brother. You’re the best!” Yul replied and tapped Taeng’s shoulder.

It was around 12:30 p.m. Yul decided to go and see his mom, like to surprise her. He proposed to Taeng but he said he had a meeting one more meeting and then he’ll hang out with some friends. Yul nodded and went out. While driving he was thinking if he should go at some club tonight with some friends. He hasn’t been at a club for a couple of days and he already missed it. Thinking about it took him a lot of time and he finally arrived in front of his mother’s fashion company. Yul entered and saw his mom who was talking with one of her assistants. He walked to his mom and kissed her on the cheek.

“What are you doing here Yul?” said his mom surprised.

“I just wanted to see you and have a lunch with you if you have time.” said Yul and smiled slightly.

“It’s great to see you my awesome son, but I’m actually having a meeting with one new model and I’m really busy for the fashion defile and I can’t have lunch with you but tonight if you’re at home will have dinner together.” she said and tweaked his cheek.

“It’s ok. It’s not a big deal but you own me a lunch.” he replied and chuckled.

“Fine.” responded Mrs.Kwon and smiled.

“I’ll stay for a bit here to see your models and the repetition of the defile and then I’ll go.” said Yul and his mom nodded.

He went to one couch and sat on it and looked to the models. In a couple of minutes someone tapped his shoulder and when he turned he saw Tiffany.

“Tiffany, what are you doing here?” Yul asked surprised.

“My best friend will be the new model in this company and I’m   here with her today. And what are you doing here” replied Tiffany.

“Umm, that’s actually my mother’s company and she is a famous fashion designer. I came to see her and wanted to have a lunch with her but as she said me your best friend is having a meeting with her.” Yul said and smiled slightly.

“Well we can wait for them if you want to.” responded Tiffany.

“Sure, why not. Let’s go and have a coffee.” Yul said and Tiffany nodded.

They went in a café nearby. They laughed and had a lot of fun. Tiffany was dying of laugher because Yul couldn’t control himself and always joked about something. They were really having a great time. In an hour they went back and in a couple of minutes his mom and one girl, probably the model, walked towards them. His mom said that she was having another meeting and left. Yul stayed alone with Tiffany and the other girl. She was with long, brown hair and brown eyes. She wasn’t really tall but had an amazing body. She was really beautiful, maybe the most beautiful that Yul has ever seen.

“Let me introduce you to my best friend. That’s Jessica Jung. Jessica, that’s Kwon Yuri, the heir of Kwon’s Corporation. I told you that I’m leaving for the congress with his brother Taeng.” said Tiffany.

“Nice to meet you, Jessica. You can call me Yul. My mom told me that you’re the new model in her company. Congratulations! You’re really pretty.” Yul said and smiled at Jessica.

“Nice to meet you too, Yul. And thanks.” replied Jessica a bit blushing.

“It was really nice to meet you Jessica, but now I’m a bit busy because I have a meeting at the company. I hope to see you again but the next time we’ll go to drink something if you want to. Promise?” said Yul and looked at Jessica’s beautiful eyes.

“Promise! I would like to meet you again, too.” Jessica responded and chuckled.

“Ok, I really have to go now. Bye girls. Take care.” Yul said and winked.

“Bye Yul!” said both of them.

 When he left Jessica said.

“He is really handsome. And he seems to be a nice guy.”

“Yeah, he is handsome and he is really funny, too. You’ll see next time you’ll die of laugher. He just doesn’t has time today.” replied Tiffany.

“It’ll be interesting. I really want to see him again…” Jessica smiled and bit her lip.

“Come on let’s go shopping, now. I want to buy some new clothes.” said Tiffany and grabbed her best friend’s hand. Jessica nodded but she was still thinking about Yul and his amazing smile.

       

Hi guys! I haven’t updated for a couple of days and I’m sorry. I’ll try to update again tomorrow. So, leave your comments and support me!