Chapter 23

When you love someone..

About 9:00 p.m.

The plane just landed and Yul and the others bit their goodbyes with the old lady and the man who welcomed them in their small but cozy house and made them a dinner. In several minutes everyone was already on the plane talking to each other. Yul and Sulli were seated in some of the front seats and were having a chit-chat.

“I’m not feeling stressed anymore. It’s good to feel that I’m already heading back home.” Sulli said.

“Yeah, I feel like I’m already back home. Despite what we’ve been through, I’m happy that I met you and kind of get to know you better. I think we can be good friends in the future, right?” Yul answered.

“Definitely, I’m also happy that I met you. Maybe it’s not the best way to meet someone but still it’s good to know that we can be friends from now on. You’re a really nice person and seem to be really talkative and funny. It’s great to have a friend like you.” Sulli responded and smiled.

“You’re awesome, too. You’ve been through many things in life like you said before but I think you overcame this and that make you a strong and a brave person. I’m honored that I’m now friends with you.” Yul replied.

Suddenly the pilot said that there were about 10 more minutes to the airport. Everyone smiled and Mr.Park told the others to gather together because he wanted to say something. They nodded and walked towards him.

“I wanted to say that I’m glad I met you. We’ve been through this together and I think we’ll always remember what happened. But still I think all of us will stay friends in the future and we’ll help each other.” Mr.Park said.

“We also should not forget what Yul did to save us. Because if he wasn’t here, maybe all of us would be death right now.” Mrs.Park continued.

“It’s alright. I didn’t do this only for myself but for everyone here.” Yul replied.

“You’re a great person. Your parents should be proud of you.” Mr. Lee Minho responded and patted Yul’s back and Yul smiled at him.  

The plane landed and in a couple of minutes it stopped. The door opened and everyone started walking down the little stairs. The first one to step on the ground were Mr. and Mrs.Park with their daughter Shin Hye, then Mr.Lee Minho, Sulli and Yul who was next to her. Everyone went to their families except for Yul. He expected that his family would be there to pick him up but he didn’t see anyone waiting there. He was sad, disappointed, just out of his mind…”Why they are not here?” he thought. Suddenly someone shouted his name.

“Yul, baby!” Jessica shouted.

He turned around and saw Jessica standing 10 meters away from him. She started running towards Yul and he opened his arms waiting for her. She jumped and put her legs around his waist. He hugged Jessica and spin around a couple of times. Yul stopped and looked in her eyes.

“I love you!” Yul said and a little tear ran down his cheek.

“I love you too baby. I was so scared that I could lose you. You said that you’ll never leave me and after the incident happened I thought that you didn’t keep your promise and left me.” Jessica replied and wiped his tear.

“How can I leave you? I can’t live without you, I can’t breathe, I can’t eat, I can’t sleep, I can’t do anything. You’re my everything, you’re my whole life, my body, my mind, my soul. I promised I’ll never leave you and didn’t lie to you. I’m here right now and I won’t go anywhere.” Yul answered and kissed her. Jessica got down on the ground standing and held his hand.

“Where are the others?” Yul asked.

“They are here.” Jessica responded and pointed to the others who were standing right in front of the two of them.

“You didn’t see us because you were too busy kissing your girlfriend, stupid.” Taeyeon said and laughed.

“Hey brother! As I see you didn’t miss me at all.” Yul answered.

“Of course I missed you, Yul. I’m glad you’re fine and everything’s ok.” Taeng replied and hugged his brother.

“Yuri-ah! I was so worried about you. I wasn’t able to sleep. I’m happy you’re not hurt.” Tiffany said and hugged Yul tight.

“I’m fine Fany-ah. Don’t worry. Everything’s alright now.” Yul rubbed slowly her back.

“YAHH stupid! Stop hugging that tightly my girlfriend.” Taeng yelled.

“Are you crazy, Taeng? She’s my friend after all. Stop being dramatic. Oh god…” Yul answered.

“Yeah, what’s wrong with you TaeTae?” Tiffany yelled so loud that Taeng’s ears were going to burst out.

“I’m just jealous…because you don’t hug me that tightly.” Taeng responded and pretended to be sad, but suddenly burst out laughing.

“I’m just kidding. Please continue.” Taeng said and laughed again.

“This kid…” everyone replied in unison.

“Yuri, I’m glad you’re fine. I was also worried about you.” Hyoyeon hugged him.

“Oh my cousin’s here. I missed you. Don’t worry, I’m fine.” Yul responded and patted her head.

“Mom, dad!” Yul continued and hugged his parents.

“We should thank God you’re here now and you’re alright. Welcome back, son.” Mr.Kwon said and smiled.

“Thanks dad. Mom, don’t cry. You see I’m not hurt, right?” Yul asked.

“Yes, but I was so worried that something has happened to you. I’m happy you’re back son. I love you.” Mrs.Kwon replied.

“I love you, too mom.” Yul hugged his mom and smiled slightly.

Suddenly someone approached them. It was Sulli.

“Yul, I just came to say goodbye because I’m heading back home with my grandparents. Thanks once again because if you weren’t there to save us everyone should be death right now.” Sulli said and hugged Yul.

“It’s ok. Everything is alright now, so you should not be worried about this, right?” Yul asked.

“Yeah.” Sulli smiled.

“Make sure you call me in the next couple of days to see each other, ok?” Yul asked one more time.

“Sure, we’ll definitely meet. Bye oppa!” Sulli replied and waved her hand.

“Bye Sulli!” Yul wave both of his hands and smiled.

“Is that the model Choi Sulli, brother? She’s HOT!” Taeng said.

“Hey you ert, stop it, she was on the plane with me and now we’re friends. I don’t want you to do some of your ert stuff with her, alright? Despite you have a girlfriend, STUPID!!” Yul raised his voice.

“Tiffany I was just joking, you know that, right.” Taeng held Tiffany’s hand but she pulled it away.

“Baby, I’m sorry you know I’m stupid and I was just joking, you know you’re the most beautiful and y girl in the whole world, right?” Taeng tried once again to hug her but she refused.    

“You can’t stop joking for a second, can you? You’re brother could have been death right now and you’re still joking around. But you have a punishment, baby and you know what is it?” Tiffany asked.

Taeng shook his head and Tiffany said

“NO FOR TWO WEEKS, BABY!!!” Tiffany yelled.

“No, baby, please, do everything else but not that, please. I can’t stop looking at your even right now. How can I survive for 2 weeks without ??” Taeng replied.

“That’s your punishment for joking and looking at other girl’s butts.” Tiffany answered and glared at him.

“Aishh okay…” Taeng pouted and made a sad face.

“Come on, let’s go. I’m hungry.” Yul said.

“Aww, my little baby is hungry. Come on, let’s go back home.” Jessica kissed Yul’s lips and pinched his cheek. She jumped on his back and he was piggybacking her to the car. While Taeng and Tiffany were walking just next to each other without saying a word. “Why is so awkward right now. I was actually planning to have with her tonight and now that stupid punishment. I guess that’s just my fate.” Taeng thought. “At first I was mad, but now I’m realizing that I shouldn’t say these words. Actually the problem is not about the words I said but because I can’t resist that y body and pink lips. I don’t know how long I can survive without ..” Tiffany thought.

 

 

Hey guys! Hope you like it and be patient for the next chapter. DON’T JUST READ, BUT COMMENT ALSO!

I HAVE A QUESTION SO PLEASE ANSWER WHAT YOU THINK.

DO YOU WANT YUL TO BE A LITTLE LOVEY- DOVEY WITH SULLI FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPTERS SO THAT CAN MAKE JESSICA JEALOUS? IF YOU WANT SOMETHING SPECIAL TO BE INCLUDED PLEASE WRITE IT.