Chapter 5

When you love someone..

It’s the day of the flight. Yul, Taeng, Tiffany and Jessica are at the airport. They are sitting in the café. Taeng went to buy coffee and left the others who were talking about something. While he was buying coffee, Hyoyeon entered the café and Yul saw her. He walked towards her and hugged her. Hyoyeon kissed him on the cheek and that caught the attention of Tiffany and Jessica. Then Yul tweaked Hyoyeon’s cheek and said that he is happy because she’s there. Both of them walked towards the table.

“Tiffany, Jessica that’s my cousin Hyoyeon. She is a dancer and choreographer.” said Yul and smiled.

“Hi girls it’s nice to meet you!” said Hyoyeon and waved.

“Hi Hyoyeon, nice to meet you, too!“ replied both of them.

“That’s my adorkable little cousin. She is the cutest ever!” Yul said with aegyo voice and chuckled.

“Yuri-ah so funny again! Stop it!” Hyoyeon said and laughed.

At first Jessica and Tiffany thought Hyoyeon was Yul’s girlfriend because both of them were acting like a couple with all these sweet and funny things around them. But when Yul said that Hyoyeon was his cousin, Jessica felt kind of relieved because she liked Yul. Taeng came back with the coffee and all of them talked untill it was time to get on the plane.

“Do your best and don’t leave Tiffany alone eventhough I saw how you were looking at her…” said Yul and hugged his brother.    

“Don’t worry and take care.” replied Taeng while tapping his brother’s back.

“Be careful and I hope so you’ll buy me something from Paris. Haha, I’m just kidding. Take care and return save.” said Hyoyeon and hugged his cousin.

“Aish, my little cousin. I promise I’ll buy you something. You both take care, too. I love you.” Taeng responded and smiled at them.

On the other side Tiffany and Jessica were talking.

“Fany, I love you. I’ll miss you a lot but I’ll wait for you to come back. You know that the congress is important, so do your best. And also be careful with Taeng. He seems to be a nice guy but he maybe a player, so just be careful. ” said Jessica while hugging her.

“I love you, too my crazy best friend. I’ll be careful. But I know you like a bit Yul so you have to be careful, too…” replied Tiffany and smiled at her friend.

After all these talking everyone said once more goodbye to each other and they sent Tiffany and Taeng to the door. They got on the plane and flew off. Hyoyeon said that she had to go search for a dancing studio where she could train another people. She left Yul alone with Jessica.

“As I said the previous time we should go somewhere if you want to. What do you think?” asked Yul and looked at Jessica.

“I would really like to come but today I have a photoshoot.” responded Jessica.

“Ok, next time when you’re free. Now I’ll drive you to the photoshoot. Get in the car.” Yul said and winked.

“No, it’s ok I can take a taxi.” responded Jessica.

“Come on. There is no need to take a taxi since my car is here. And I just want to give you a drive.” he said and hold her hand to go to the car.

Jessica thought that this was really sweet and nice of him. They arrived in 10 minutes because the place where was the photoshoot wasn’t far away. Before getting of the car Jessica said

“Thank you for the drive and I’m sorry that I can’t come with you now but next time definitely.”

“It’s ok, don’t worry and I’m waiting for our next meeting.” Yul smiled and waved.

She waved, too and waited for him to drive away. She was still thinking of him, how nice and handsome is he.

On the plane...    

Taeng was listening to music while Tiffany was reading a fashion magazine. Suddenly she felt really sleepy and closed her eyes. In a few minutes she was already fallen asleep but her head tilted and leaned on Taeng’s shoulder. He felt something on his shoulder and when he looked on the left he saw Tiffany sleeping like a princess on his shoulder. He smiled, turned off the music and closed his eyes to sleep.

10:00 p.m. in “The Twinzz Club”

After the photoshoot which was really long and continued up to 9:30 p.m., Jessica decided to have a drink in a club nearby. She was drinking a cocktail while thinking again about Yul. She felt something today when she was with him. She was in her deep thoughts when someone tapped her shoulder. She turned and she saw the person about whom she was thinking.

“Hey Jessica, what are you doing here?” asked Yul.

“I had a hard day today because of the long photoshoot and I decided to drink something before going home. What about you?” she said.

“I had a dinner with my parents and Hyoyeon at home but after the dinner I got bored and decided to come here for a drink. Can I sit next to you, but I don’t want to disturb you.” replied Yul and looked at Jessica.

“Yes sure, take a sit. It’s nice meeting you and also we talked that the next time we see each other we’ll drink something, so I think the moment is perfect.” responded Jessica and smiled.

He smiled back and took a sit next to her. He ordered a glass of whiskey and looked at her.

“I can’t lie but just say that you’re beautiful even when you’re tired.” Yul chukled.

“Thanks. You’re also handsome no matter of the time.” Jessica replied and blushed.

Yul smiled at her. He felt something deep inside like he was starting to like her. They talked about their lives, work, hobbies, things that they like or not…And that continued to midnight. Both of them were already really tired and decided to go home. They went out and got in the car. Yul drove her to her house. Both of them got out of the car and walked to the door of the house.

“It was nice meeting you tonight. I really had a great time. We’ll definitely see each other ofter since I’m working in your mothers’ company and my best friend works with you and your brother.” Jessica said and looked into his eyes.

“It was fun being with you and now I know a lot more things about you. It’s nice getting to know each other. And we’ll go to the bar again.” he responded and winked at her.

Before saying goodbye to him, Jessica stepped forwards and kissed him on the cheek.

“Thank you once again for the great evening. Bye!” she said and waved at him.

“For nothing. Sleep well and have sweet dreams. Bye Sica!” Yul replied and waved at her.

Then she turned and walked in the house thinking about him and what he said. He called her Sica. That was so sweet. She smiled to herself thinking of what just happened and went to her bedroom. Yul was still staying in front of the house. He thought she was really an amazing girl, who kissed him like a little baby. He was really surprised of what has happened and couldn’t think of anything else for a couple of minutes. Then he realized what really happened and got back to reality. He got in the car and drove away.    

 

 

I hope you guys like this chapter. I’ll update soon, so stay tuned!