Chapter 18

When you love someone..

Sunday morning in Kwon’s mansion

Everyone was still sleeping except Taeng who woke up a minute ago. He scratched his head and rubbed his eyes. He was still sleepy and at first didn’t see that someone was lying next to him. But when Taeng looked to the right he saw Tiffany who was sleeping like a little baby. He held gently her hand, which was on his chest, and moved it a bit so he can stand up. When he sat on the side of the bed, Tiffany felt something moving on the bed and opened her eyes to see what was happening.

“Hey baby? Why aren’t you sleeping? It’s still 8 o’clock. It’s early.” Tiffany asked and looked at him.

“Hey my little mushroom! I’m already wake so I’ll get a shower and have a walk. You sleep. Call me when you wake up so we can have a breakfast.” Taeng answered.

“Ok baby. Take care. I love you my panda bear.” Tiffany replied and leaned closer to him. She hugged him from behind and kissed him on the neck. Suddenly he turned around and hugged her tight. She lay back and Taeng caressed her hair, running down his thumb on her cheek. He kissed her on the forehead, on the nose and down to the lips. Tiffany put her hands around his neck and continued kissing him. When both of them were out of breath they stopped kissing and looked at each other. Tiffany eye smiled at her boyfriend and Taeng smiled back kissing her one more time on the cheek. Then he stood up and walked to the bathroom while Tiffany was touching her lips and remembering the sweet kiss. 15 minutes passed and Taeng was done with the dressing. He sprayed his new perfume on his neck and walked towards the door. Before exiting he looked back and smiled at Tiffany who was already asleep again. A few seconds after closing the door Taeng heard some voices from his brother’s room. He walked to the door and stood in front of it. He knocked on the door and when he didn’t hear anything he decided to open it. He was a bit shocked at first but then started to laugh. Taeng saw Yul and Jessica who were having such a wild that the whole house could hear them. They suddenly stopped embarrassed from seeing Taeng who was laughing his off.

“It’s ok guys. Please continue” Taeng said and walked out of the room, still laughing. “Aish, that’s just my brother. Yesterday he was in the hospital, beaten so hard and hurting in the head and now he is having so much fun with Jessica. I really can’t do anything but just laugh” Taeng told himself.

“Yul, I told you that someone can see us. And now Taeng saw us. I’m so embarrassed.” Jessica said while blushing like crazy.

“Don’t worry baby. It’s not something bad, right? I can’t have with my girlfriend in my house or what?” Yul replied.

“No, I mean that I just don’t feel alright because your brother saw us.” Jessica responded.

“It’s fine. He has also ed Tiffany, so it’s not a big deal. Also before meeting you almost every night I was with a different girl, but I’ve never had with them at home - in a hotel or in the girl’s house. Taeng was laughing because yesterday I was in the hospital and the next day I’m ing my girlfriend.” Yul answered and touched gently her cheek.

“Ok baby. Now thinking of that yesterday you were in the hospital and today we’re doing this, it’s kind of funny.” Jessica laughed.

“Yeah, right?” Yul joined her laughing.

Taeng was walking on the streets of Seoul looking around. He was listening to music, seaming happy. He stopped for a moment and suddenly someone tapped his shoulder. Taeng turned and saw a girl who was smiling at him. That was Sunny – his best friend for years. He hasn’t seen her for 2 years because she was living in America with her parents. She called a few times from America but that was the first time they were seeing each other for a long time.

“Hey Sunny! You know how much I missed you bunny?” Taeng said while hugging his friend really tight.

“Hey Taeng! You didn’t change at all. I missed you so much.” Sunny replied and kissed him on the cheek.

“Sunny, let’s have a seat here in the café. We have so many things to talk about.” Taeng proposed and the short girl just nodded.

They walked inside and sat on the first table they saw. They ordered 2 milkshakes because this was their favorite drink.

“So, how’s life?” Sunny asked.

“Well, so many things happened while you were in America. Now Yul and I have girlfriends who actually are best friends.” Taeng said.

“Really? I’m really happy for you.” Sunny responded and smiled.

“Yeah. You know Yul was having lots of fun, going to clubs, ing some chicks every night but he decided to change his life and now he’s back in the company.” Taeng continued.

“So the two brothers are working together. I’m happy to hear that.” Sunny replied and patted his shoulder.

“You know Taecyeon, right? In the past he was the boyfriend of Yul’s girlfriend now - Jessica. And because they broke up Taecyeon wanted to be with her again. Taecyeon has beaten Yul and yesterday he was in the hospital. But now he’s fine.” Taeng said and laughed.

“I’m really sorry for what happened. But why are you laughing?” Sunny asked and looked weirdly at Taeng.

“Well, yesterday he was in the hospital but as I’m telling you know he feels really good. And you know why? This morning I saw him having wild with Jessica. He’s such a playboy.” Taeng replied and continued laughing.

“He’ll never change. Never. This little kid.” Sunny also laughed.

A phone rang.

“Hey baby? Are you awake?” Taeng asked.

“Yeah baby. I called you several times but you didn’t answer.” Tiffany said a bit angrily.

“I’m sorry baby. I didn’t hear the phone ringing.” Taeng answered.

“Ok. Where are you? Let’s meet and have a breakfast.” Tiffany asked.

“Well, baby I’m sorry but I met a friend that I haven’t seen for a very long time and now I’m with her in one café.” Taeng replied.

“Did you say with her? Who’s she?” she asked.

“Her name is Sunny.” Taeng responded.

“Fine. When you’ll be back?” Tiffany asked.

“I’m not sure. Maybe in the evening around 9:00 p.m.” Taeng answered.

“So late? But baby I won’t see you all day. I already miss you.” Tiffany said quietly.

“I miss you, too my mushroom. But I really haven’t seen her for 2 years and I want to spend some time with her today. I promise that I’ll surprise you with something. Do you agree?” Taeng asked waiting for an answer.

“Alright, but promise that it’ll be something romantic.” Tiffany said.

“I promise baby. Now I have to hang up. I love you as hell Fany. To death you know that, right?” Taeng asked again.

“I know baby. I love you, too. Bye!” Tiffany said and hung up the phone.

She was a bit worried about Taeng and that girl Sunny.”What if he is lying to me? What if he is cheating on me? What if he doesn’t love me anymore? What am I thinking about? Maybe he just want to be with his friend”...Tiffany shook her head from the thoughts.

Back in the café

“I’m sorry Sunny. It was Tiffany – my girlfriend.” Taeng smiled.

“It’s ok Tae. I should meet her and Jessica someday.” Sunny answered.

“Yeah. It’s gonna be cool. So tell me what’s up with you?” Taeng said.

“Well, there is nothing really to talk about. I mean I returned here in Seoul to run my parents company. They are now staying in America and maybe later they’ll come here, too. “ Sunny replied.

After talking about 2 hours in the café Taeng and Sunny decided to go shopping because Sunny just adores buying clothes or shoes. When they were already really tired Taeng proposed to eat something in the restaurant that was on the corner of the street. They were joking with each other, they remembered some old memories and things they’ve done together. They laughed and had fun like the old times. It was an amazing day for both of them. Taeng gave her a ride to the hotel where she was staying and when he parked his car in front of his house the clock struck exactly 10:00 p.m. He went upstairs and opened the door of his room. He saw Tiffany who was standing on the balcony looking at the stars. Taeng approached her quietly and hugged her from the back.

“Hey baby. You’re home.” Tiffany said.

“Yeah, but I’m really exhausted. We were first in one café, then shopped in the mall and finally had a diner. But I had a lot of fun and since I missed her a lot I didn’t pay attention at what hour is it.” Taeng replied.

“I guess you really missed her and you’re really close as I see. She seams special to you.” Tiffany responded and looked away.

“Baby, are you alright? I think that you are jealous…” Taeng smiled at his girlfriend who was acting like a little baby.

“What? No, no I’m not jealous…” Tiffany said quietly.

“You’re jealous. I see it in your eyes.” Taeng pinched her cheek.

“Well, you got me… Actually I missed you really much and I just wanted to spend the day with you and knowing that you were with her made me jealous.” Tiffany looked at him with her puppy eyes.

“You don’t have to be jealous. You know that I love you so much that I can’t live without you.” Taeng said.

“I love you baby. Promise that you’ll never leave me.” Tiffany responded.

“I promise.” Taeng answered.

He put his arms around her waist and her tight. She kissed him on the lips and then put her head on his chest. A little sweet moment for both of them.

 

Hi guys! I’m sorry again that I haven’t updated for couple of days, but I had to study for some exams. I know that the chapter is not really interesting but still the sweet moments of Taeny and the funny moment Yulsic had were amazing, right? I’ll try to update ASAP and I promise the next chapters to be more interesting. Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! Love ya guys!