Chapter 11

When you love someone..

10:30 a.m.

Yul was driving his car to meet Hyuna. In the car he called Jessica.

“Hey baby, is my little princess already awake?”

“Yes baby. Today I have a photo shoot that is starting in a few minutes. What about you?” she answered.

“You remember yesterday when a friend of mine called me. Now I’m going to the place where we’ll meet.” Yul replied.

“Ok baby. I have to go now, but I’ll call you when I finish. Maybe we can have a lunch together. Bye. Love ya kiddo.” Jessica said.

“Alright. Call me when you finish. I’ll wait for you. Bye baby. Love you!” Yul responded and hung up.

Yul finally arrived in front of the café. He parked his car and went inside. Hyuna was already there waiting for him. He greeted her and sat down.

“So, now I’m here. What is so important that you couldn’t say it to me on the phone?” Yul asked.

“Well, it’s a bit complicated…” Hyuna answered.

“Just say it.” Yul continued.

“If you thought that I’m pregnant after that night and that’s the reason I was calling, it’s not. Taeng, who seems to be like a brother for you, but he is not your blood brother, actually is my brother…” Hyuna said.

“What? Are you crazy?” Yul asked a bit raising his voice.

“Listen Yul. I know it sounds strange and it’s something new for you and Taeng. And because he is like a brother for you and even your father adopted him I decided to tell you first about this, so you can help when I have to talk with Taeng.” Hyuna replied.

“But how that happened? I mean... I’m still confused.” Yul responded.

“I was 4 years old (3 years apart with Taeng). It was one year later when he was already born. I went to a camp in a forest near Seoul in the summer. Everything was perfect until the last day when we were heading back to Seoul. The bus crashed and fell in one precipice. There were just 2 kids alive – me and another boy. The bus driver and the other kids were dead. After hearing on the news our parents started looking for us, but we were lost and since we were really little back then we didn’t know what to do. A few weeks passed and we finally met a stranger in the forest who brought us to his house in the forest. Our parents continued searching for us but they couldn’t find us. We really missed them but there was no way to get back home. A few years passed and we were still living in this house. The man that was looking after us was really kind and since he didn’t have kids he was glad that he found us. One day on the TV I saw that mom and dad were dead. I felt that my life was ruined. But I promised to myself that one day I’ll find Taeng. And after so many years searching for him I finally met you in the club and there I understood that your father has adopted him. This is the whole story. I really don’t want to disturb you but just find my little brother, nothing else.” Hyuna said when a tear ran down her cheek.

“I’m really sorry because of what happened to you. And I’ll definitely help you with everything you want. Taeng deserves a sister like you!” Yul replied and held her hand.

“Thank you Yul. I’m glad that I met you and I finally found my brother.” Hyuna responded.

“Don’t worry about anything. Everything will be alright. I’m sorry but I have to meet my girlfriend now. If you want to I can drop you off somewhere.” Yul said.

“Yes, that will be great. I have to go in one shop nearby your mom’s company. So if you can drop me off there?” Hyuna answered.

“Yes. My girlfriend is working as a model in my mom’s company and actually I was going there so it’ll be easy do drop you off. Let’s go.” Yul said and they both walked outside.  

Not long after that they arrived in front of his mom’s company. Both got out of the car and said goodbye to each other. Before leaving, Hyuna said to Yul that she’ll call him when she’s ready to talk with Taeng. He nodded and walked inside the building and Hyuna went to the shop next to the company. Yul asked one assistant if he knows where was Jessica. He told him that she hasn’t finished with the photo shoot, so Yul decided to wait for her while the assistant was making coffee for him. 20 minutes later the photo shoot has already finished. Suddenly someone kissed him on the neck form behind. It was Jessica.

“Baby, you’re already here!” Jessica said while kissing him passionately.

“Yes princess. I finished early the meeting with my friend and I decided to come here to wait for you.” Yul replied.

“I’m glad you’re here baby. I missed you so much.” Jessica responded.

“I missed you, too baby. So where are we going now?” Yul said.

“Let’s have a lunch first and then I want to buy a new dress for the opening of Hyoyeon’s dancing studio.” Jessica answered and smiled.

“Ok baby. So I guess I should buy a shirt, too. Something brand new.” Yul replied.

“Yes kiddo. Come on let’s go. I’m really hungry.” Jessica responded and held his hand.

They went to one restaurant where one of Yul’s friends was working. They walked inside and in a few minutes his friend came.

“Hey Yul. What are you doin’ here, dude?” he asked.

“Hey Eunhyuk. I came with my girlfriend Jessica to have a lunch.” Yul answered.

“I’m Eunhyuk. Nice to meet you Jessica.” Eunhyuk replied.

“I’m Jessica. Nice to meet you, too.” Jessica said.

“So what are you going to order?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Well, we want japchae, right princess?” Yul asked.

“Yes baby.” Jessica said.

“Ok. The japchae is coming in a few minutes.” Eunhyuk responded and smiled.

A couple of minutes later, Yul and Jessica were already eating the japchae. When they finished Yul paid, but before leaving he invited Eunhyuk to come to the opening of his cousin’s dancing studio. Eunhyuk was excited because in his free time he also likes dancing so he said he’ll definitely come even if he has never met  Hyoyeon. Then Yul and Jessica said goodbye to Eunhyuk and headed to the luxury shops to buy some clothes. Almost about 3 hours they were walking from shop to shop and finally they got what they wanted. Jessica bought a beautiful white dress with some accessories which were matching with it. Yul bought a light blue shirt, new shoes, black jeans and a navy blue jacket. Tired after the long shopping they got in the car and just drove away.