Chapter 10

When you love someone..

The day of the fashion show

Taeng woke up in Yul’s room. Last night they played video games up to 3:00 a.m. and he fell asleep in his room. He rubbed his eyes, scratched his head and shook Yul to wake him up. But his brother was so sound asleep that he just did nothing but turned to the other side to continue sleeping. Then Taeng decided to do something that will definitely make Yul wake up. He went to the door, strengthened and jumped on top of his brother.

“YAHH, What are you doing?” Yul yelled while facing his brother.

“Waking you up!” Taeng answered and chuckled.

“Hey you, stupid little Taeng. Come on here.” Yul said and started fighting with his brother on the bed like small kids. In a few minutes someone opened the door. It was Mrs.Kwon.

“You’ll never grow up. You little kids. Get a shower and dress up really fast because Tiffany and Jessica are waiting for you down. If you have not forgotten today is the fashion show. Come on I want you down in 15 minutes.”

“Yes MOMMY!” both said and laughed.

15 minutes later

Taeng and Yul walked down the stairs and went in the living room.

“Hey baby. You look so handsome again. I just can’t stand your iness. And your perfume today is…so nice.” Jessica said when she kissed his neck.

“You’re so beautiful as always and today my girl will be the best at the fashion show. You little princess, I love you!” Yul kissed her nose and made a cute face.

“I love you kiddo!” Jessica smiled.

“Hey Taengo! My panda bear is really hot today.” Tiffany said and put her hands around his neck.

“You’re also hot mushroom! I think I’m on fire right now. But we can continue tonight…right?” Taeng replied and kissed her passionately on the lips.

“Sure baby! Now let’s go. Tiffany responded and held his hand to go outside.

In an hour all of them were at the hall where the fashion show was taking place. Jessica was in the dressing room and the others were already sitting on their places. A couple of minutes passed and the show began. The first few models started to walk and there after them was Jessica. She was wearing a beautiful, y, pink dress. Her hair was curled a bit at the end and she had a light makeup. When Yul saw her he was just standing like a rock, emotionless, just looking at her. In a few seconds he was back to reality and just smiled at her. Then the other models walked after her till the end. At the end Mrs.Kwon showed for a minute on stage. There was a round of applause and then the show finished.

“Hey baby you did a great job. You were so stunning. My princess was the best!” Yul kissed Jessica.

“Thanks baby!” she smiled.

“Jessie you were awesome. Just flawless.” Tiffany said while hugging her best friend and Taeng nodded.

“Do you want to watch a movie guys?” Taeng asked.

“Yes, that’s a good idea!” the others replied.

They went to the cinema in the mall, bought tickets and went inside the hall. Yul sat next to Jessica and Taeng sat next to Tiffany. The film they were going to watch was romantic. 30 minutes passed and Jessica has already put her head on Yul’s shoulder. Taeng fell asleep. When the movie finished and the lights were , Taeng woke up suddenly. Jessica rubbed her eyes because the film was long and her eyes were in pain. Tiffany went to pee while the others were waiting for her outside. Yul’s phone rang. It was from unknown number.

“Hello?” he asked.

“Yul, is that you?” a girl asked.

“Yes, that’s me. Who are you?” Yul replied.

“I’m Hyuna. Do you remember me?” she asked.

“No. I really can’t remember you. I’m sorry.” Yul responded.

“We met at one club about a month and a half ago. After the club we had in the hotel nearby.” Hyuna answered.

“Oh yes. Now I remember. So what do you want? Why are you calling?” Yul said.

“I need to talk to you. It’s really important.” She replied.

“So, tell me now.” he responded.

“No. I can’t talk on the phone about something like this. We have to meet somewhere.” she answered.

“Well, I can’t meet you now. What about tomorrow? We can go at the café “Banana tree” in the centre of the town. At 11:00 a.m.” Yul said.

“Fine. I’ll see you then. Bye.” Hyuna replied.

“Bye.” Yul responded.

He hung up the phone. In his thoughts: (“What does she wants from me? I hope so it’s not something bad to talk about. Well I can’t make predictions but just wait for tomorrow to see what is she really going to tell me…”)

“Hey baby, who was it?” Jessica asked.

“An old friend, who wants to meet me tomorrow. Nothing special. Where is Tiffany? Oh there she is. Come on let’s go home. I’m tired.” Yul said.

“Ok kiddo. Come on.” Jessica kissed him and grab his hand to go after Taeng and Tiffany.

They dropped Jessica at her house and Tiffany went with Taeng and Yul at their house. When they reached, Yul was so tired that he even couldn’t move his legs to go inside the house. Taeng tickled him and Yul stood up and walked with heavy steps to his room. Tiffany and Taeng were left alone and decided to do something crazy that night. Tiffany pushed Taeng in the bed and started taking of her clothes slowly. She was fully and went to the bed. She ed his shirt and kissed him passionately. Then continued down to his bottom part and removed his belt. Taeng rolled on top of her and started to kiss her. First the forehead, then the nose, the lips and then her sweet tummy. After that they went to the serious part. Taeng ed her really hard like an animal. And that continued all night.

 

Hi guys! What will happen to Yul when Hyuna tells him about the thing that’s so important? And what about the wild that Taeny had? I promise I’ll update soon. Please leave your comments and subscribe. Thanks for supporting me!