Chapter 27

When you love someone..

Exactly one month has passed since the proposal. Everyone was really excited because of the happy moment because Yul and Jessica have decided to marry as soon as possible. They have been preparing for the event for a long time and they were in their last deciding moments. Jessica went with Tiffany to buy a wedding dress and also a dress for Tiffany, while Yul and Taeng went shopping for tuxedos. They have invited a lot of people to their special day and have reserved one of the most expensive place in whole Korea where will be held the wedding. They chose the date 8th of August because of the double infinity in the numbers of the date. Since there were 2 days until the wedding Yul and Jessica decided to have fun with their friends before getting married.

“Taeng, I want to make some crazy party before getting married. You know just to release all the stress and to party for the last time before I walk in my married life.” Yul said.

“Yeah, that’s awesome. Let’s plan what to make.” Taeng replied.

“I think the place should be in some night club and we can reserve the whole club just for us.” Yul responded.

“Okay. We can invite all of our friends and also we can order some ladies if you know what I mean.” Taeng smirked and looked at Yul.

“You know what? This is the last time I’m going to party like crazy before I get married and I’m sure Jessica will probably do the same thing like us so yeah, some girls will be fine.” Yul said and Taeng smiled.

“I’ll order these things and take care of the food and the drinks, you should just invite the guests.” Taeng answered and Yul nodded.

“Okay, see ya later. I’ll go home and start inviting our friends.” Yul said and hugged his brother before heading to his car.

 

Meanwhile in Jessica’s house

 

Jessica was lying on the couch and Tiffany was seated beside her.

“Hey Jess, what should we do for the party?” Tiffany asked her friend who were dozing off.

“Jess…” Tiffany said one more time.

“…”

“Jessica…” Tiffany shook the other girl’s shoulder.

“Huh? What were you talking about?” Jessica finally asked.

“I was talking about the party. What should we do, I mean who should we invite and just the preparation itself? I think it’s the best to make it here since the house is big. ” Tiffany looked at Jessica.

“First of all, I’m sure Yul and your ert boyfriend will order some girls, you know what I mean, right?” Jessica replied.

“Yeah. It’s 100% sure they’ll do it. So I guess we should do this, too. You’re gonna have the last crazy party before you get married so we should do it properly.” Tiffany said.

“We should also order the usual stuff, I mean like food, cake and drinks, some balloons.” Tiffany continued and Jessica nodded.

“Okay, I’ll take care of the organization and you should call all the girls that are coming.” Tiffany said.

“Yeah, now go and make sure everything’s okay and I’ll call them.” Jessica replied.

“Alright, see ya later.” Tiffany kissed her friend on the cheek and walked out of the house.

 

Couple of hours later

 

Everything was ready and Yul and Taeng were waiting for the guests. Soon most of them were already in the club having fun and dancing. “The special girls” came and made their way to Yul. They played with him, fed him, kissed him and danced with him.

 

Meanwhile in Jessica’s house

 

The loud music can be heard everywhere. All of the guests were having fun especially Jessica who was lovey dovey with some men. She was totally enjoying it and wasn’t thinking about anything else.

Both of the parties went smooth and everything was perfect. Yul was already drunk and Taeng decided to get back home. Soon most of the guests were leaving and Taeng helped Yul to stand up and walk over to the car. They left and when Taeng covered Yul’s body with the blanket he looked at his watch that struck exactly 5:00 a.m. Jessica was also really tired and a bit drunk so she decided to go to her room as soon as the party finished.  

 

2:00 p.m. at the Kwon’s mansion

 

Yul woke up and as soon as he opened his eyes he held his head with his two hands and screamed in pain. His head was going to explode because of the hangover. He yelled loudly so the maids can hear him and told them to bring him some pills. A minute later the maid was already in front of him and gave him the pill. After taking it Yul laid down again. Since he couldn’t get asleep again he was just looking outside the window until his brother came in.

“Hey brother! How’s your head?” Taeng asked and laid down next to Yul.

“It hurts me really much but I’ll be alright soon. Don’t worry. How’s yours?” Yul replied.

“I’m fine. It hurt just a little bit but the pain is already gone. I’m actually hungry. Do you want to go out and have a lunch?” Taeng responded.

“Yeah, I’m also a bit hungry. I’ll be down in 10 minutes.” Yul said and his brother nodded and went downstairs.

20 minutes later they were already in some restaurant and were ordering food when someone came in and walked towards the brothers.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Hey, my beautiful cousin! We were hungry and just decided to eat something here. What’s up with you?” Yul replied.

“I had a training just awhile ago with one of my classes and I’m waiting for Eunhyuk to finish his training so I came here.” Hyoyeon answered.

“Come on sit down and order some food and we’ll wait for Hyuk to come.” Taeng said and he patted the chair next to him.

“Okay. I’m starving…It’s been a long training.” Hyoyeon replied and sat beside his other cousin.

“So, are you ready for the wedding, huh?” She asked.

“Yeah, everything’s alright so tomorrow I’m gonna marry my princess.” Yul chuckled.

“Aren’t you afraid that your party life will be destroyed?” Hyoyeon laughed and Taeng joined her.

“Well a bit, but I don’t think that when I’ll marry Jessica I’ll never go to the club again. Probably it won’t be every night. And Jessica can understand me, she’s not a beast after all.” Yul answered.

“Yes but she could be jealous, you know that, since there are a lot of girls in the clubs.” Taeng said.

“Yeah, but I have my own methods to make her feel that she’s not jealous anymore…” Yul smirked.

“Haha…that’s the player Kwon Yuri who we know.” Hyoyeon said and all of them laughed.

5 minutes later the waiter brought the food and then Eunhyuk came in.

“Hey baby.” Hyoyeon stood up and pecked him on the lips.

“Hey, I missed you.” Then he returned the kiss and kissed her on the lips.

“Hey guys! How are you doing?” Eunhyuk asked.

“We’re fine. And this guy here is going to be married soon so we’re spending more time with him today.” Taeng replied and smiled.

“Hyuk, come sit here next to Hyo and I’ll sit beside Yul.” Taeng stood up and sat down next to his brother.

“Thanks Taeng.” Eunhyuk patted Taeng’s shoulder and sat down.

“So, as I see you’re the next ones to get married as well as Taeng and Tiffany.” Yul said and chuckled while Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk choked on the food.

“Well,… I think it’s a bit early for us.” Hyoyeon replied while drinking water.

“Why? I think you’re a perfect match and you should definitely marry. I’m not saying it’ll be next week but probably you should not wait too much.” Yul responded and continued eating his food.

“Yeah, but still we haven’t thought at all about this, so maybe someday, right baby?” Eunhyuk asked and Hyoyeon just nodded shyly.

“So, what about you?” Yul looked at Taeng who was focused on the food.

“We haven’t thought about this either. I think that when the time comes, it’ll just happen.” Taeng replied.

“Well, I guess I’ll be the one who’s going to get married tomorrow so cheers.” Yul said and raised his glass of wine as well as the others.

“Let’s drink for princess Jessica and player Yuri.” Eunhyuk said and all of them laughed.

 

Meanwhile in Jessica’s house

 

The clock on the wall stuck 3:00 p.m. Jessica was talking on the phone and when she returned to the living room she saw Tiffany sitting on the couch.

“Oh, you woke up. Despite that I drank much more than you and I usually sleep more than you this time I was the one to wake up first.” Jessica said and sat beside Tiffany.

“Whatever.” Tiffany answered like she was annoyed.

“What’s wrong? Is there something bothering you?” Jessica asked looking worried.

“There’s nothing. I just don’t feel really okay.” Tiffany answered.

“It’s probably from the alcohol, maybe you shouldn’t have to drink that much.” Jessica replied.

“Maybe…” Tiffany couldn’t finish her sentence as she rushed to the bathroom and vomited. Jessica also rushed as quickly as possible after seeing her friend. A minute later Tiffany walked out of the bathroom and Jessica helped her to sit again on the couch.

“How are you feeling?” Jessica asked.

“It’s okay. It’s probably because of the drinking.” Tiffany answered.

“Should we go the hospital or I can call a doctor to come here to see you.” Jessica asked while searching for the doctor’s name in her phone.

“No, no, I’m sure it’s nothing serious. I’ll just rest because I should be fresh for tomorrow. No matter what my best friend is getting married.” Tiffany replied and smiled.

“Alright, but if there’s something, you should tell me, araso?” Jessica responded.

“Alright, General Jung.” Tiffany answered and then both of them laughed and hugged each other.

 

Hey, hey! I know that the update is not really interesting but you should wait for the next chapter and the wedding. There’re a lot of people who were supporting me since the start until now and I hope they’ll keep on supporting. So I decided to thank them because your support is the most important thing for me and it inspires me the most. 

amalkaka, reyduffers, DarkestAngel, saberkurosaki, chulie08, IanRancic, chiyulsic17, Jen313, candy_mafia, iceprincess018, _yellowbabycap_, tenten10, SNSD9sowon, aslamia_gals2, JoJoseph, Fatwombat, nanami1204, MyThoughts, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Kpop_09, attada84, ReenzLoveSoshi, jessicalover, mascott, myenergy, rachmikris18, akiraCubos, siwonandyoona, YukiH15, pandalovekorea, crizxii29, porkymama, yeonniestan94, far_01, sopink, milkychowder, sofea_sone, cassiopeiasone, JuStLo0uNgIn, Bluebrain, kyul125, katitasone9, ratnayurisistable09, i4eversone, yulian, 991219, Keichan13, nicarose, erzaaznoor, kwyul17, smirk7, Jung-Sicachu, Twinjung88, jf_801, Dheynita, kaerol, TKDXGrl, kutsuya, Eruzayuki, fxaxkx, jimin1105, johnnabiel, pjane0205, shouran, koppee, Taebaragi, rege17, yoongduck, yuppyjasmine, adisavista, soshiyoongie, OhMyFany, maheshpokriyal12, aycp09, Salmondon, SoNyuh0016, 10957723, snsd862, eunyeon127, sunsmile, Vijay06, confusinglyconfused, eurosso, yultongue, Ira_emily, YulsicForLife00, kwonrizhu, CSY_shikshin, adriane29, KougraJetGel, dreamy4ever, tae_hee50, basketsgirls, twohyunsoshi, kenshin, munyil_cutez, _tintedaqilahsnsd, proudtobeSONE16, cikagos, nurees, KkabYUL267, demj30, yoonyul, uccmc34, fanytastic20, chaelloo, nuri_yashi, HwangJel, ShyX23805, Sonetic, megtsp, yulkikwon, sica69, Yuriiiiii, snsd58 THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUBSCRIPTIONS and SPECIAL THANKS TO milkychowder, soshiyoongie, adriane29 and twohyunsoshi FOR THE UPVOTES!! <3