Sneaky Dragon

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“DARA!”

“Yes?”

“Let me help you with that.” Jiyong offered Dara help to carry her luggage even though she could obviously carry it herself.

“Oh. Thanks Ji.” Dara said smiling at him.

“How about mine ki-..” Bom said but stopped as TOP carried her luggage without saying anything.

 

 

Bom and TOP walked side by side until they reach the end of the hall. Even though it was not that far, the awkwardness was so thick in the air. No one dared to talk.

 

“So… ummm… Here’s your room Ms. Park.”

“Aigoo~ just call me Bom. Let’s drop the formalities since we’re not in the office. Okay?” she said suggestively.

“Okay. Call me Seunghyun or TOP but I would prefer you’d call me Seunghyun.” He said as he opened the door and settled the luggage on the floor.

“Okay seu..seung..seunghyun.” she said as she smiled looking at him.

He smiled too. Charmingly.

They’ve been smiling to each other for seconds until TOP decided to break their gaze and looked away scratching his nape.

Ah… That rare smile of him.

It made Bom blush so hard that she felt all of her blood came into her cheeks. She then started fanning herself.

“Do you think it’s hot in here?” Bom said as she continually fanned herself.

“Yeah. Ummm… I’ll just turn on the air condition.” TOP said as he dashed his way to where the air condition’s switch is.

 

As he was done turning it on. He saw Bom dragging her luggage beside the bed. Then he noticed something.

 

 

 

 

 

“Where’s Dara?”

 

 

At that same time as TOP led Bom to Bom and Dara’s room…

 

“Ji, I thought Bom and I would be sharing a room.” Dara inquired.

“I… ummm… No, you have separate rooms. This is yours.” He said nervously as he opened the door of the room.

“Oh. Thanks.” She said as she entered. “Isn’t this ummm… kind of like a boy’s room?” she said as she roam her eyes around the room.

“Huh? Ahhh. Yes.”

“I think someone is staying here already.” She said as she pointed the towel hanging on the bed recklessly.

“About that…”

“Wahhh! The sea! I can see it clearly from here.”

Jiyong just looked at her as she went to the balcony and look at the sea. It’s like her first time seeing it. He felt his heart was going to burst because of too much blood pumping; his heartbeat was going abnormal by the second as he looked at her while she smiled and felt the wind.

“It’s so pretty!” She exclaimed.

‘Ahh… so pretty indeed’ he thought as he looked at her.

“I like this room already. You can see the sea from here. It’s such a nice sight.” She continued as she looked at the vast body of water just in front of her.

“Neh, you can stay here. We can share it. It’s big enough.” He said as he hugged her from behind, snuggling at the back of her neck feeling her hair.

“Wha-”

 

 

 

“YAH! KWON JIYONG! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?” A loud voice boomed inside the room as Jiyong let go of Dara. Dara looked confused.

“Bom noona, I can explain.” Jiyong tried to reason out.

“Come now santokki. This isn’t your room.” Bom said as she started picking up Dara’s luggage.

“But Ji sa-” Dara tried to say something as she also was confused what the arrangement really is.

“Let’s go now.” Bom said as she dragged Dara together with her luggage.

 

 

Silence…

 

 

TOP stared at Jiyong for a minute as the girls already went to their room.

 

“Wow! You sneaky dragon! I can’t believe you just did that. ” TOP broke the silence and exclaimed as he sat on the bed.

“What?” Ji asked as he leaned on the door frame at the balcony.

“What ‘what’? You only saw each other THIS DAY and you already got her inside your room?” TOP said incredibly.

“What’s wrong with that hyung? I miss her and besides she’s my best friend.” He said casually.

“Yeah. I understand that you miss her. But that’s not the way to treat a lady Ji. But how stupid can you get? Hello? Kwon Jiyong is that really you?”

“Are you kidding me?”

“No, you’re kidding me! We thought you two were following us then it was minutes after I noticed you  two were not in the room yet. After we rushed here we saw you in that position and if we hadn’t got here on time, oh my goodness forgive me, I will never help you if Bom were to kill you that instant. You aren’t thinking of taking advantage of her are you?”

“What are you saying hyung?”

“Just… just.. UH! Just keep your hormones to yourself okay or else you’ll be dead by tomorrow courtesy of Bom.”

“What? It’s all a misunderstanding!”

 “Aigoo~ I thought you’re a grown up man now. Tsk, tsk, tsk.” TOP said as he walked out of the room and went his way outside the villa.

“AISH! What now?” He said as he followed suit and went back to the beach. He wanted to explain everything.

‘Jeez, I will never ever take advan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter