Leaving

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a cloudy afternoon, a very nice afternoon to rest and do whatever. It seems like everyone is doing their own business as the noise in the house died down for a long while. It's been a rowdy morning for everyone as they chat and chat and made jokes with whoever they laid their eyes on.

 

RING RING

 

“Darayah, your phone’s been ringing since this morning. I forgot to tell you.” Bom told Dara as she pointed the phone which was on the bedside table of their room.

“Oh, thanks bommie.” Dara said and picked up the phone seeing Donghae’s name flashing on the screen.

‘Oh, is he back already? Crap.’ Dara thought before answering the phone.

 

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Well, hello to you too. It's about time you answered. Park Sandara, why didn't you pick up your phone earlier huh? I've been calling you a thousand times! Better pack your things now and come to Seoul right away. I'll be waiting for you here at the airport.”

 

“Why?”

 

“There’s a big thing going on in here. We have to discuss it and I got some news for you.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“I’ll tell you when I see you. You’re in big trouble missy. You didn’t inform me when you decided to go on a vacation with Park Bom without Hyunie. And worse, you left him to the two buffoons.”

 

“Well… Hehe… I forgot to tell you? Sorry... it's my fault.”

 

“Well, better get your sorry on the plane right now.”

 

“But I ummm…”

 

“Go.”

 

“Arasseo fishy.”

 

With that, Donghae hung up and waited in the airport. He just arrived from LA an hour before Dara picked up the phone. He was like calling her like crazy when he saw the news that was spreading violently in the airport. He then called Cheondoong some time later when Dara was still not answering her phone and the young boy told him EVERYTHING that made his temper snap.

 

 

Dara on the other hand was so nervous that she started panicking. She rarely hears Donghae say things like he mean it and his voice sounded like he was really mad at something. She blamed herself for being so stupid to even forget to inform him about her little vacation with her friends. Just because she was having fun especially with Jiyong that she forgot to tell her other best friend where she is.

 

“Bom, I need to head home. There’s some emergency.” Dara said to Bom.

“Why what happened?” Bom asked worriedly.

“Ummm… Fishy said I’m in trouble. We’re in trouble Bom. I forgot to tell him about being here.” Dara said with the obvious nervousness in her voice.

“WHAT? I thought you told him already since we arrived here.” Bom tilted her head sideways with eyebrows creasing.

“Well, I totally forgot about him. He’s mad about Hyun being left at home with Cheondoong and Joon. And if we don’t get on the plane right now I don’t know what he’ll do. I might end up going home straight to LA.” Dara said nervously as she started to collect her things from the little vanity table in the room.

“Aigoo~ come on let’s pack. Let’s not make the blowfish angry. Wait, I’ll call Chaerin to get packed too.” Bom said walking towards the door.

“Arasseo.” Dara nodded and proceeded to get their luggage to stuff her things in.

“Why am I nervou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter