Awkward Dinner

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bom arrived at the room at the same time Chaerin went out fresh from the bathroom. Dara on the other hand was busy finding some clean clothes for Chaerin in her luggage.

Bom sat on the bed and started, “Chaerinah I know you. The thing you said a while ago was not the whole story neh? How many percent is truth?”

“How could you unnie? Have you seen my state a while ago?” Chaerin said defensively.

“Well, I know you’re a great actress. And besides, I can see right through you. So, spill.” Bom said sternly as she crossed her leg.

“Dara unnieeeee~ Bom unnie is at it again.” Chaerin whined to Dara.

Dara then came to the rescue with clean clothes on her hands and gave it to Chaerin. “Aigoo~ Bommie, why are you like this to them?”

Chaerin then went back to the bathroom to wear the clothes.

“Them? I’m only asking Chaerin. Who the hell are them?” Bom said unbelievably.

Dara sat on the bed beside Bom. “Them. The Lee’s. Do you hold a grudge against them or something?”

“No.” Bom said nonchalantly as she checked her nails.

“Then why do you always bully them?” Dara said accusingly.

“I’m not bullying any of them!” Bom said as her voice rose.

“Aigoo~ It’s really not good to hold a grudge on someone especially when half of your life you grew up with them.” Dara said shaking her head.

“That’s the point! Half of my life I’ve been with them. And worse wherever I go, they’re there. First there was Donghae, then Joon and now Chaerin?” she exclaimed finally letting out his frustrations.

“So, that’s it? You got tired seeing them?”

“You haven’t experienced being with them when they were younger! They always bully me! Especially that blowfish! That’s why I never wanted to stay in one place. I always see them. And now? I think God is punishing me.” Bom said as she lay down on the bed spreading her arms on the soft comforter.

“Aigoo~ So, the truth finally went all out.” Dara said nodding her head.

 

Chaerin heard the conversation as she was still in the bathroom. She went out and joined the conversation.

Chaerin sat in the vanity mirror near the bed. “You should have told us unnie that you were tired of seeing our faces for the half of your life. But you can’t do anything about it. I’m glad Minho oppa married Min young unnie, or else you’ll be the one having a 5 year old kid now. And you’ll see our faces for the rest of your life.”

“Shut up!” Bom exclaimed.

“Really Chaerin? Care to tell me?” Dara said looking at Chaerin through the vanity mirror.

“I think it was 5 or 6 years ago, Dad and Bom unnie’s dad were planning on getting Bom unnie and Minho oppa together through an arranged marriage.” Chaerin started.

“What? I didn’t know about that.” Dara said and gave Bom the look. The latter just shrugged.

“Well yeah, but Minho oppa suddenly brought Min young unnie and announced they’re engaged. And Bom unnie threw a fi-”

“I DID NOT!” Bom exclaimed as she sat up the bed.

“Wait! Min young unnie and Minho oppa started dating like 8 years ago right? I was there when he asked unnie to be his girlfriend. So the parents didn’t know the relationship?”

“Yeah unnie, we kept it secret.”

“Aigoo~ go on.”

“Then after that Dad then again decided to pair Bom unnie and Donghae oppa. But then Bom unnie went AWOL that caused the planned pairing to go flushing down the drain.”

“UH! LEE CHAERIN!” Bom exclaimed.

“Wow! I didn’t know uncle could do that.” Dara said.

“Well, yeah. He can.” Chaerin confirmed.

“Okay, let’s stop this girl talk. Let’s go and eat dinner.” Bom said standing up and went for the door.

“Yeah. Let’s go, I’m hungry.” Dara seconded as she too stood up.

 

 

At the same time the girls were having their talk, the boys too were having their own. They were tucking the poor maknae on his room.

 

“I really wonder what really happened.” Youngbae said.

“Yeah. I pity the girl, she was in a mess.” Daesung seconded.

“But the question is: did the girl really do that?” TOP said as he pointed to the maknae’s swollen face.

“I guess so. That’s what he gets for being such a ert.” Youngbae said as the others nod their head. “Where’s Jiyong?”

“In the living room, barking orders to the cleaning ahjummas. Besides, I can’t let him near the maknae, he might kill him. I told him to order dinner. No one’s in the right mind to cook right now.”

 

The two just nodded.

 

Then the maknae started to move, gaining consciousness.

 

“HYUNG!” he said as he saw Youngbae first. “You got to help me. Someone… someone broke inside the house.” Seungri then sat up and held on Youngbae’s shirt.

“YAH! What are you saying?” Youngbae said.

“Hyung! I saw her with my own eyes! She was there in my room! I think she’s going to molest me but I prevented it. I made the first move.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter