Brotherly Love

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile at Jeju…

 

Youngbae arrived at the villa. The house was surely strange. Seems like the boys didn’t arrive yet. Then he saw a faint light in the beach. So he went there to check it up and was glad to find the boys setting up something.

“What do we have here?” He said.

“Oh, Bro you’re back! Where have you been?” TOP said enthusiastically.

“The question is where have you four been and left me all alone at home?” Youngbae said sarcastically as he picked up some flowers on the floor.

“Ji said you’re tired and need some rest so we left you as we went out shopping.” TOP answered and then shrugged his shoulders.

“Shopping? That’s so gay.” Youngbae said chuckling.

“Yah! Girls aren’t the only ones who know how to shop.” TOP defended raising his baritone voice.

“Yeah. Whatever. What are you doing by the way?” Youngbae asked and pointed at the things is front of him.

“Hyung, wanted to ask Dara noona to be his girlfriend today, we’re just helping him out. You know how they’ve been spending their time in this island. He also heard something about Dara noona was supposed to say YES to him 10 years ago.” Seungri replied while arranging some cloth.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Bom and Dara were leisurely sitting and talking whatever topic they come up with at the villa’s wide balcony. They were enjoying the sun. Jiyong was about to step in and ask Dara out when he heard his name. He then decided to hide behind the wall and eavesdrop.

“Jiyong is still so kind.” Dara said smiling.

“Yeah. That’s because it’s you.” Bom said nonchalantly while sipping her orange juice.

“That’s so not true bommie. I think he’s naturally like that since we were kids. He became so handsome too.” Dara said dreamily closing her eyes.

Jiyong hearing this had a very big stupid smile plastered on his face. He then patted his face.

“Hey santokki, how do you feel seeing Jiyong again for like after 10 years?” Bom asked.

“Well, it’s very overwhelming. I thought we’ll be like strangers when we see each other again. 10 years is so long.” Dara said as she closed her eyes enjoying the heat.

“10 years huh?”

“Yeah. 10 years…”

“You said he’s the guy who proposed to you 10 years ago right? The one that you adore and the one that should have received your BIG BIG YES the day after he proposed but sadly you went away and didn’t come back and worse didn’t even contacted him for 10 long years. Oh what love!”

‘WHAT??!’ Jiyong thought as his heart beats erratically.

“Shhhh… Yah! Don’t casually say it. You know I still feel bad about it.” Dara said as she nudged Bom.

“Aigoo~ it’s just us in here. It already happened anyways. Big deal. If he’ll do that thing again, will you accept it?”

“I...” Dara opened her eyes and looked at Bom.

Jiyong started to lean in more to hear Dara’s answer.

‘This is it.’ He thought.

“I… I don’t know.” Dara said tilted her head.

“You know, you should have not waited for tomorrow to come and say Yes to his proposal. You should’ve said the BIG YES that night. It would be more romantic. But silly you, you ran away.”

‘She would’ve said yes??! YES! Kwon Jiyong you're the man and this is your lucky day.’ Jiyong thought and walked away carefully, afraid that the girls might see him eavesdropping.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

“Oh really? That's great but I guess you better keep them for another time.” Youngbae said shaking his head earning curious stares.

“Wae?” Daesung asked.

“Because she’s already at Seoul. The girls are.” Youngbae said as he sat down on a chair and looked at their reactions.

 

“WHAT?!” The three of them exclaimed and dropped everything they’re holding. Even their jaws dropped.

 

“Yeah. Dara said there’s an emergency and they needed to go.” Youngbae said casually as he crossed his legs.

“The dragon’s so not gonna like this.” TOP said shaking his head on the process.

“Where is he?” Youngbae asked with worry.

“Setting the table.” Daesung said as he pointed to where Jiyong is.

“Oh. Who’s gonna tell him?” Youngbae asked again with gaze still at Jiyong who’s smiling like an idiot by hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter