Story Time

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At the beach...

 

 

“HELLO BOYS!” Bom said enthusiastically as she arrived at the beach with Dara.

“Hi Bom noona and… Dara noona?” Daesung said unbelievably as he stopped playing Frisbee.

“What hyung?” Seungri interjected and looked at the newly arrived girls. “Dara noona is that really you?” He asked again.

“Yes. Here I am.” Dara said nodding and smiling.

“WAHHHH NOONA! I MISS YOU!” Seungri said as she went and hugged Dara tight.

“Aigoo~ I miss you too dongsaeng.” Dara said as she also hugged seungri.

Soon seungri broke off the hug with a huge grin.

“Noona! You’re finally back! We really miss you.” Daesung said as she hugged Dara.

“Me too Dae, me too.” Dara said.

“Come. Let’s go. They’re chilling out in there.” Daesung said as he pointed a tent. It was small but elegant, with all the pillows and cushions which are really not necessary in a beach setting.

 

“So, you know all of them already.” Bom said as she pouted.

“Yes Bom. What do you expect, they’re Ji’s friends.” Dara said as she chuckled.

“Oh yeah I forgot.” Bom said as she walked side by side with Dara.

 

Then they arrived at the tent seeing only TOP being in his stoic face looking at the sea.

“Annyeong Seunghyun! Where’s Ji and Youngbae?” Dara asked.

 

“Did I just hear my name?” Youngbae said cheerfully.

“Baebae!” She exclaimed as she hugged the half- guy. “I miss you!”

“I miss you too Deedee. How have you been?” he said still hugging her.

“Great. How about you?” She said back as she also was still hugging him.

“Never been better. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to chat with you at the mall last time. I was busy that time.” He said as he broke off their hug and faces her but still holding on to her little arms.

“It’s okay. Gosh! I really miss you guys and you… you’ve grown a lot.” She said as she looked at his well-built body.

“Yeah, I’ve been in the gym for quite some time. Kekeke” he said.

“Aigoo~ you sound like someone I know.” She said as she laughed and hugged him again.

 

 

 

Until…

 

 

 

Until someone arrived witnessing that sweet scene of two friends hugging each other.

 

 

 

He just came back from getting drinks when he heard that Dara and Bom were on their way there and that’s the first thing he saw? Oh boy! He was jealous and angry. He was blazing with jealousy. Sure they shared a more than a minute hug in their reunion but he’s Jiyong and she’s Dara, they’re best friends or maybe something more than that (that’s what Jiyong thinks by the way). No one should hug Dara that way except him. And adding to his anger and jealousy was that Youngbae was shirtless. Dara’s rubbing herself to a shirtless guy.

 

He threw the can in his right hand which flew towards Youngbae’s head.

 

 

“OUCH!” Youngbae said.

 

That made the two people hugging break off.

 

“Oh! Hyung why didn’t you catch it? Look, I hit Youngbae. Sorry bro.” Jiyong said casually and walked into the tent and let himself sat at one of the cushions. “Dee, come and sit.” He said as he pat the space beside him.

“Baebae, you okay?” Dara ignored him and asked Youngbae trying to tend the part that was hit by the can of soda.

 

That made Jiyong angrier, no scratch that more furious. No one ever dared to ignore him.

 

‘What the heck? Baebae?’ he thought to himself as he tried to not get too angry. But he can’t help it.

 

“Yes. I’m fine, don’t worry, it’s no big deal. It’s just an accident. RIGHT JI?”

“Huh? Yeah… you should be thankful it wasn’t that hard.” He said the last words softly.

“What was that?” Youngbae asked.

“Nothing.” Jiyong said casually as he opened the other can of soda in his hand and drank it.

“Come on Baebae, let’s get you some ice. It’ll have a bump if we don’t.” Dara said as she rubbed the part that got hit and softly blew on it.

 

Jiyong heard it and he saw it. It made him spat his drink.

 

Everybody held their breath.

 

“No. Stay here. I can manage. I’ll just ummm… get it myself.” Youngbae said as he smiled. He can’t afford to get hurt again because of his crazy best buddy’s jealousy. He knows he easily gets jealous when it comes to Dara. He experienced it firsthand.

“You sure?” Dara asked Youngbae again with concern clearly in her voice.

“Yeah.” He said and walked way.

 

Dara just stood there as she looked at Youngbae’s retreating back.

 

“Jiyong, you should be careful next time. Look what you’ve done to Baebae.” Dara reprimanded Jiyong as she sat down at one of the nearest seats.

‘He deserved it anyway.’ he thought to himself.

“…” he didn’t talk back. He just crushed the can he’s holding while he’s looking at the sea not bothering looking at Dara.

 

 

 

Silence…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Awkward silence…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes of silence…

 

 

 

 

“I’m outta here. Bom, do you want to swim?” TOP said as he stood up.

“Ahhh. Ne..neh.” Bom said as she followed TOP.

 

“Do you know what just happened back there?” TOP asked Bom.

“I can’t understand a thing. But I saw that kid arrived and threw the can intentionally at Youngbae. I thought they’re close?” Bom asked as they walk towards the shore.

“Yeah they are but it’s just that when it comes to Dara, Ji becomes a different person.” TOP said seriously.

“Chincha? Wow! My cousin has an effect like that on him? How possessive can he be?” Bom exclaimed.

“Yeah. You should learn to get used to it. He’s like that when he’s jealous, so childish.”

“He’s jealous just for a friendly hug? What the heck!”

“Yes. You haven’t seen the worst of it.”

“Wow! That kid is scary.”

“Yeah, you bet. Let me tell you a little story. Bae told me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter