Good Night

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They all talked for an hour about the incident and found out that both parties were both at fault. They can’t blame the maknae for his actions, he’s naturally like that. And Chaerin? Like she said it was out of self-defense. Youngbae concluded that it was all human instinct that made the whole chaos. There’s really no big deal except for the things broken but they rather did not mention it.

 

Accidents happen, it’s inevitable.

 

Everyone agreed.

 

“Okay. So, it’s all settled. Just say sorry to each other SINCERELY. Since we’ll be together for another 2 days, I suggest we all be in harmony with one another. Okay?”

 

“OKAY!” Dara exclaimed earning her strange gazes from everyone but she continued to smiling at Youngbae. Honestly she was so proud and admired Youngbae on how he handled things to settle the misunderstanding.

 

 

“Unnie, you okay?” Chaerin asked.

“Yes. Why wouldn’t I be? So, go and make friends with him already.” She said smiling at Chaerin.

“Ummm…” Chaerin hesitantly stood up. She’s really a nice girl and was very obedient to her unnies, it’s just that she was embarrassed of the whole chaos.

“Go on. Seungri’s really not that bad.” Dara pushed her.

 

 

Chaerin slowly approached Seungri as his Hyung’s were convincing him to apologize to Chaerin as well.

 

“Ummm… Rat… I mean seu… seungri-ssi, I… I’m…”

“I’m sorry. Chincha.” Seungri told her first before she could say the word.

“Okay. I’m sorry too.” Chaerin said as she bowed her head and looked down.

“So, friends?” Seungri offered his hand on her.

Chaerin bolted up her head to look at him. “You’re joking!” She exclaimed. She can’t believe it. She just humiliated him and almost killed him and he wants to make friends with her?

 

UNBELIEVABLE.

 

“No I’m not. I’m making friends with you. And here, you dropped this.” Seungri said seriously then smiled at her. He gave the passport that she dropped in their encounter at the road.

 

Ahhhh~ Peace at last...

 

But...

 

 

 

 

“WAIT UP! You’re the guy who ran through my bag this afternoon! Gosh that was expensive and a limited edition at that!”

“Well, you also broke by car’s back window. It’s also expensive you know. So, now we’re even. We’re friends now right and friends should forgive each other.”

“Who says I’m your friend?”

“Well, Duh! I apologized, you apologized. Solved. Friends.”

“I’m not agreeing to this!”

“WHAT?”

“I’M NOT MAKING FRIENDS WITH YOU.”

“FINE! I DON’T WANT TO EITHER!”

“I CAN’T FORGIVE YOU FOR BREAKING MY BAG!”

“HEOL! CAN’T YOU HEAR? YOU BROKE MY CAR’S WINDOW!”

“UH! ANNOYING RAT!”

“AMAZON CAT!”

 

“HOLD IT!” Youngbae stood in the middle of Seungri and Chaerin.  “Are we going to start another session and not sleep? Please enough for one day. We’re all drained.”

 

“BUT-…”

“BUT-…”

 

Seungri and Chaerin said the same time.

 

Youngbae just glared at the two. He signaled Seungri to go to his room and the maknae went to his room stomping but before closing his door he shouted.

 

“WE’RE NOT DONE YET CAT!”

 

Then he banged his door close.

 

 

“I’m so gonna punch him tomorrow when he wakes up.” TOP said stretching his head from left to right.

“I’ll hold him.” Daesung said back.

 

 

“UH! Such a headache. Let’s go and sleep. It’s been a long day.” Youngbae said.

 

 

That earned a nod and yawns from everyone.

 

“Finally! It’s done! What a day!” TOP said as he stretched his arm. “Thanks man.” He said to Youngbae.

“No problem. I’m glad everything’s okay for now.” Youngbae answered TOP as he yawned.

“Yeah. Your skills were put to good use today. But I think there’s another case tomorrow?” TOP said chuckling.

“Nah.” Youngbae said chuckling and went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

 

 

 “I can’t believe a lot of things happened in just one day.” Daesung said while to TOP stretching.

“Yeah. Even though it’s been like World War III a while ago, I was pretty much entertained by some stupid love struck puppy.” TOP said wiggling his brows at Daesung while looking at Daesung and pointing his lips at Jiyong.

 

They both looked at Jiyong who was smiling like a retard looking at Dara across the room while Dara was talking to Bom and Chaerin.

 

“I didn’t hear him speak even though his vi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter