New Home

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A shiny sleek car was waiting for them outside the airport. The girls giggled as they saw the ride but Donghae scoffed.

 

“Wow! I didn’t know we have such a nice ride.” Dara exclaimed.

“Yeah. The driver is such a show off. Wait until we get home.” Donghae said rather seriously.

 

While Donghae was busy stuffing their luggage at the back of the car, the girls were already inside the car.

 

“A-annyeong no-noona.” Someone said who was in the front driving.

 

“Annyeong Joonah! How are you? You okay? You don’t sound okay.” Dara said worriedly.

 “Well… ummm… just tired… I’m sorry noona. I’m so sorry.”

“Why?”

“I…” He was cut off when Donghae entered the car and seated at front. He glared at Joon.

“Come on, start the engine.” Donghae said then glared at Joon. “You better drive carefully. I’m so gonna kill you till we arrive.”

 

“Joonie Oppa, just drop me at Myeongdong. I have to go check on something.” Chaerin said smiling at her older brother.

 

“Oh. Where on earth are you going Lee Chaerin?” Donghae asked as he looked at the back of the car where the 3 pretty girls were.

“I forgot to tell you, I will not be staying with you guys, I booked a flight to New York 3 hours from now. I got a job to do.” Chaerin informed him.

“Oh. Why is it you’re always busy? We seldomly see each other.” Donghae asked again worriedly for their younger sister.

“Aigoo~ oppa, we’ll see each other again soon. Don’t worry.” Chaerin cooed him and flashed her beautiful smile.

“Yeah. You better call me once a week chae.” Donghae said seriously as he focus his attention in front.

“Arasseo Oppa.”

 

 

Minutes later, Chaerin was dropped off at Myeongdong and Joon proceeded to the next destination.

 

 

Their NEW home.

 

“Joon, I think you’re going on the wrong way.” Dara said as she pointed the other lane.

“No, he’s not. We’re moving to one of our family houses here.” Donghae said calmly.

“Why?” Dara asked curiously and tilted her head a bit with eyebrows creased.

“I’ll tell you why later. Uh! My head really hurts.” Donghae said and closed his eyes.

 

 

After an almost hour ride, they finally arrived at their new house for the meantime.

 

 

“Wow, this is such a big big big house! So, why are we moving suddenly?” Dara asked as they went inside the enormous house. “Fishy?”

 

“Joon.” Donghae said sounding angry and serious.

Joon then kneeled in front of Donghae.

“Good. Don’t stand until I say so.”

 

Dara was startled to see Joon kneeling. She never saw him kneel before. But actually, kneeling for Joon is not a surprise anymore. Donghae would always do this as a punishment for him.

ONLY Donghae can make him kneel.

And this time he made a very big mistake and he expected that kneeling won’t be enough as a punishment.

 

“YAH! What are you doing with him?” Dara said as he slap Donghae’s arm.

“Yeah. Don’t you think you’re being too harsh blowfish?” Bom seconded as she crossed her arms around her chest.

“BOM, STOP CALLING ME THAT.” Donghae said loudly while clutching is head which made Bom startled.

“Okay, okay. I’m stopping. Chill.” Bom said composing herself from the guy’s sudden outburst.

 

“Fishy, eat and drink this. It helps for headaches. Come on. Then breathe.” Dara said as she handed some tablet and a bottled water to calm Donghae.

Donghae did ate the medicine and drank the whole water bottle. 

“So, What is it fishy?” Dara said calmly while rubbing Donghae’s back.

 

 

“UH! Did you know what he did? And you two are partly a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter