His Life

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

A guy wearing an expensive Armani suit drove his car in front of a company building. He tossed the keys to the valet and walked casually to the building. Every person who came across him bowed to him saying good morning but he didn’t care and went on his way with his stoic face. He went to the elevator and pushed the topmost floor of the building. The door went open and he was greeted by his good friend/secretary Kang Daesung.

“Good Morning Boss.” His secretary said.

“Daesung-ah, how many times do I have to tell you to don’t call me like that? You know it irks me.”

“Oh, I’m sorry hyung. It’s just that you’re my boss anyway.”

“So what is it for today?”

“Umm... You have a meeting this 10 o’clock, an appointment with our investor at 1 o’clock, a review of the plans passed by the marketing department and more paper works.”

“Okay. Is that all?”

“Yes boss.” His secretary said seriously.

“Daesung-ah…” he said.

Why can’t this guy just speak to him casually when they’re in the company? They’ve been together since middle school for goodness sake.

“Yes boss?”

“Aish. Hopeless… hopeless.” He said and went in his office.

There in his office, a name was plastered on his desk.

 

KWON JIYONG

Chief Executive Officer

 

He is Kwon Jiyong, the most eligible bachelor in South Korea. He’s rich, he’s handsome, he’s smart, but cold.

Most of the girls in the country ogled dreamily at him. Those who have guts to ask him out were given opportunity to spend time with him but at the end of the day, they will just get rejected as he just offered them friendship, nothing more. He’s become cold, so cold to the point that he’s insensitive but his looks and body contradicts his attitude. Ironic, but that’s the way he is.

So cold in the inside but totally hot physically.

Women flaunt their selves more at him hoping that maybe one of them will surely get his heart. Little did they know it was already stolen years ago by a naïve and innocent little girl.

Most of the guys envy him but respected him the most. They just can’t believe someone like him exists. Someone who’s wise, good looking, young and rich. It’s like he has it all. Or so they thought.

 

Jiyong’s POV

What a big day. What more can be busier that this? I’m currently at my office seriously flying my fingers over the keyboard. I’m making a memo. YES, an increase in salary memo for my employees. I’ve been giving my employees cold treatment since I’ve set foot in the company and I wanted them to have a raise since they’ve been working their out lately. The economy is doing well lately and my company’s at its good shape. If dad was here, I’m sure he’ll be proudly tapping my shoulder and say “well done”. Even though he was not here anymore, I know he’s watching and guiding me.

I’m Kwon Jiyong by the way. 27 years old. Yes, I’m single and FORCED to mingle. Well, I can’t refuse any girls because of my MOM. She seriously wants me to get married already. JEEZ.

But now I got a hang out of it and decided I should stop seei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter