Back to Reality

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been two weeks and the boys are back again in doing their own respective jobs. That one week of happiness for them in Jeju Island just flew away in a blur. It’s now time to face reality.

 

But one particular person just can’t seem to move on and focus on his work.

 

The day the boys went back to Seoul, Jiyong went immediately went to Dara’s house to check on her and ask her if she’s all right because she left without even saying goodbye to him. Maybe some emergency or something made her leave. But then, what greeted him was an empty house that broke his heart again.

 

It’s been a week and he still hasn’t got any news. He can’t even get a hold of her cousin, Bom.

 

Bom filed a 1 month leave without leaving any reasons. Even TOP was shocked knowing it. He called her but sadly Bom’s number suddenly couldn’t be contacted. He hated it. Bom didn’t even left something, a small note or a text maybe, to him on where she’s going. He remembered their time at the Island, they were inseparable and He liked it a lot. Now, not only is his best friend worried about his girl, he too is very anxiously worried about his girl or assumed to be girl, they’re not official yet but he thinks they’re going there. He will surely get some answers when she gets back.

 

Jiyong had half a mind if that one week together with Dara is just a dream. He’s already in a brink of insanity. He’s been waiting for Dara for some time and now that they finally saw each other, she suddenly disappeared. Again, she left him without saying goodbye. After a week since he found out Dara’s house was empty and TOP told him he can’t contact Bom, he decided to hire someone to look for her. He kept this a secret from the boys, except for Daesung, his loyal secretary who’s leading the search party. He didn’t want the others to pity him, but in the back of his mind, he also thought that if he will tell it to the boys, they will surely think he’s crazy and obsessed that they may bring him to a psychiatrist or worse to a mental hospital.

 

 

Daesung entered Jiyong’s office handing another file that should be checked. He looked at the table seeing a lot of scattered papers and mountains of files on the sides untouched. He sighed and looked at his hyung who has his back facing him. He then heard his hyung asking him a question. A question that Jiyong has been asking him since the day he found out that the love of his life has been gone missing. AGAIN.

 

 

“Daesung-ah, have you found her?”

 

“Sorry to tell you this boss. The people still haven’t found her. But one thing is for sure, she hasn’t gone out the country.”

 

“Okay… That’s okay. She’s still here right?” Jiyong asked Daesung sadly.

 

Daesung just nodded and felt sad seeing his hyung so down. He has been seeing Jiyong so down and depressed these past days. Because of being so unfocused his work has been piled up, his paper works has been stacking up like a big mountain inside his office. He just can’t start things because his mind is always drifting somewhere or rather someone, someone who holds his heart, his entire being.

 

“Umm… boss…” Daesung started as he remembered something important.

 

“What did I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter