Chaos

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong and Dara arrived at the villa. Jiyong was slightly disoriented and nervous. He’s expecting the worst scenario when they arrive.

 

As they opened the door, their mouths also went open.

 

The whole place was a wreck.

 

There in corner, their maknae lying with his pool of blood coming from his nose and bruises all over his body. The two people who just arrived were oblivious of the near to death maknae.

 

Dara gasped. She too was shocked. The place was perfectly fine when they left.

 

 And Jiyong? Jiyong’s mouth went wide as he saw his place like it was hit by storm. He’s just stiff and looked at his broken china and his now shattered grand white piano.

 

His China. His expensive one of a kind ancient china vase porcelain shattered.

 

His precious white piano keys scattered on the floor. One of its legs was broke causing the whole piano to tilt. Worse, it had a lot of scratches on the side.

 

It was a mess.

 

 

Total mess.

 

 

He then heard someone called him.

 

 

“Ji hyung…”

 

“Ji hyu…”

 

He then looked at his side. There he saw the maknae just in time he was unconscious.

 

 

 

He saw red.

 

 

 

He was angry.

 

 

 

What the heck just happened?

 

 

Then the others arrived. Seeing the villa in a mess, they too gasped at the situation.

Then the boys saw Jiyong slowly pacing his way with his murderous glare at the unconscious maknae.

Before anything got worse, they stopped him and held his arms.

 

“Let go of me…” Jiyong said. His voice threatening and dangerous.

“Ji, you have to calm down man.” TOP said as he struggled to stop Jiyong from going to where the maknae is.

“I said let of me… I’m killing that Rat once and for all.” Jiyong said again struggling to free himself from his friends who were straining him from attacking the poor unconscious maknae.

 

 

Then hell break lose.

 

 

He started to grab the unconscious maknae’s collar lifting him.

 

“You rat! What did you do now? Now face your death!”

 

He was about to punch him when he felt something hit his head.

 

“OUCH!” he flinched and let go of the maknae causing him to fall on the floor.

 

‘What was that?’ he thought. Then he turned back seeing Dara holding a shoe. ‘Did she just hit me with her shoe?’ he thought again.

 

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HIM?”

“I’m not trying. I’m killing him now.” Jiyong said as he looked at the unconscious body of the maknae on the floor.

“YOU CALM DOWN YOURSELF OR ELSE I’LL SHOVE MY SHOE TO YOUR FACE.” Dara said as she went to seungri.

“He broke my china! And worse he broke my piano!” He whined like a child.

“CAN’T YOU SEE HE’S UNCONSCIOUS? DO SOMETHING!” she said as she strutted her way to the maknae.

“Dee…”

“DON’T YOU DEE ME. GO AND CALL FOR HELP!”

“Aish!”

“WHAT? GO AND CALL HELP!”

“Okay.” he said softly then he started to call for a doctor, still pissed.

 

 

“Wow! Seungri should really own his life from Dara noona. She’s so cool. Did she just yell at him?” Daesung exclaimed.

“Apparently yes?” Youngbae answered, unsure.

“Have you seen his face?” Daesung asked again.

“Yeah, like a loyal pup to his owner.” Youngbae answered again.

“I should have snapped that moment for blackmailing purposes. That was so rare, the Dragon chickening out. It’s like that time 10 years ago.” TOP said.

Then they remembered Jiyong’s epic proposal. They chuckled softly at the same time feeling guilty for making fun of something that really broke their friend’s heart.

“I can’t believe it.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter