Last Night

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Morning came, Dara and Bom were preparing breakfast. After they finished preparing the food, everyone started to get up from slumber because of the smell of breakfast.

 

“What can I do to help?”

“Ommo! You scared me. Good morning Ji.” Dara said and flashed her morning smile.

“Good morning Dee.” Jiyong greeted back and flashed his gummy smile. Dara then hugged him.

 

‘If my mornings always end up like this, I’ll be the happiest man alive.’ He thought.

 

Then someone cleared , causing the two to let go of each other.

“Kiddo, be useful and set the table… please.” Bom said nonchalantly.

“Okay noona.”

Jiyong then went off to set the table.

 

“Aigoo~ so lovey dovey early in the morning. The kiddo’s smiling a lot these days.”

“Huh?”

“Nothing.”

“Okay. Come on, let’s get this to the dining area.” Dara said as she lifted some plates with egg rolls, sausages, and bacons on it.

 

Everyone seems to be in the dining area sitting comfortably, all except one. They were about to dig in the food when…

 

“Where’s Baebae?” Dara asked.

“Here.” Youngbae then appeared in the dining area just in time and sat beside TOP just across Dara.

 

Everybody dig in breakfast while slightly conversing with each other as they ate.

 

Youngbae then moaned out of pain from his back as he sat down.

 

“What happened to you? You okay?” TOP asked curiously as he saw Youngbae twisting and turning his shoulders.

“Yeah, I had a VERY good night sleep.” He said as he glared at Jiyong who was smiling stupidly to him and then proceeded to feed Dara some egg rolls.

“You were exercising last night right?” Bom asked him.

“Ummm… You could say that.” He said as he picked up some sausage and ate it.

“Wow. That’s why you have such nice body.” Dara said smiling at him.

 

In the corner of his eyes, he saw Jiyong stilled at the moment and looked at Dara.

 

“Ummm… I guess so? Thank you.” Youngbae said smiling back at her.

“You should teach me Baebae, I want to have abs like you.” Dara said excitingly as she clasped her hands together.

“Sure.” Youngbae answered as he smiled at Dara.

“Assa! Let’s work out every night, like what you did last night, just be gentle I’m not used to exercising.” Dara said jokingly.

 

Jiyong spit out the juice he was drinking and choked.

 

“You okay Ji?” Dara asked worriedly.

Jiyong then gave an “ok” sign to Dara as he drank some water that Chaerin gave. He then glared at Youngbae.

 

“Uhhh… Dee, it’s not necessary to do exercise at night. We can do it early in the morning.”

“But you were exercising last night right?”

“ummm… how can I say this, it was different.”

“Okay, I guess I can’t do it since from the looks of you right now, you’re aching all over. I don’t want that.”

“Ji’s been into the gym. He can be your trainer.”

“Ji? Really?”

“Yeah.”

“Assa! Let’s go to the gym together when we’re back at Seoul.”

“Sure.”

“He got his own gym at his house.”

“Really? Daebak! I wanna go!” dara exclaimed and turned to Bom. “Let’s go together Bommie.”

“I’d love to but got some work to do.” Bom said to Dara faking a sad face. Truth is, she doesn't want to get near Jiyong because he's been really as in REALLY strange lately.

“Ahhww…” Dara said and pouted at Bom.

“You can go there alone. I guess kiddo’s okay with it.” Bom said casually.

“It’s okay Dee. You’re very much we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter