The Deal

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Phone Ringing*

 

“Park Jinyoung speaking. Who’s this?”

 

“Aigoo~ Jinyoungie, it’s me Eunjoo. I think it’s time.”

 

“What are you saying?”

 

“Jinyoungie, my husband would really haunt you if you won’t let the children be together. It’s been 10 years already. My son’s suffering just because of that silly deal you made with my husband. And the nerve of you, you didn’t even show up yourself in your bestfriend’s funeral. Hmp!”

 

“Aigoo Eunjooyah I’m so sorry. I was just so busy at that time. But I never forget to visit him every year you just didn’t see me visiting.”

 

“Arasseo but why are you still hiding your daughter? Come on let them meet already. My son’s ready. He has already changed. Come on. I want grandchildren. Don’t you want to?”

 

“Yes I do but…”

 

“But what?”

 

“I…”

 

“Aigoo~ you think your princess will leave you right? How selfish can you be?”

 

“Eunjooya listen to me.”

 

“No, you listen. It’s either you agree now or I’ll cut ties with your company.”

 

“You won’t do that. Your husband’s been my best friend since forever and we already made a deal about merging the company.”

 

“Well, just agree already. I’m waiting.”

 

“Okay. Let’s make them meet.”

 

“HAHA! I recorded this conversation. No backing out okay?”

 

“Okay. You got your way. Dara’s already in Korea anyway so there’s got to be no problem.”

 

“Oh Really? Are you sure?”

 

“I’m definitely sure. I made her go there to have a vacation.”

 

“Yes! Leave the rest to me. Just tell me what she’s been doing and where she’s at so that I can make plans. I know you. You’re such paranoid father. You know where your daughter is right? I guess that you’ve been hiring someone to follow her.”

 

“Hey! How did you know that?”

 

“My husband told me so. Gosh! I can’t believe it. I was just guessing and here you are admitting that you’re still doing it now. How paranoid can you get?”

 

“That’s what you do when you got a daughter. You’re just lucky you got a son, you won’t be worrying about where he goes anyway.”

 

“Take that back! I worry a lot from my son. You just don’t know how it feels to see him go crazy just because of your stupid deal. And how could you go outside the country after the day he proposed to your daughter? You're unbelievable!”

 

“Well, I was just making it sure. Your son is really stubborn. He needs to break just for once. And what if he gets my princess pregnant? They were only teenagers at that time!”

 

“Break you see? Well, congrats! You totally broke him. I don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter