Rat meets Cat

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been 4 days since they arrived at Jeju Island. It was a joyous vacation so far but not for some rat that has been sulking almost the whole day sitting at a bar-like-hut that offers drinks with his two other hyung.

 

“UH! Hyung, why can’t we find any hot ladies here? Seriously, only Ji hyung is in bliss in this whole vacation. Look at him! Smiling like there’s no tomorrow.” Seungri whined as he pointed at Jiyong.

 

There in a distance, Dara and Jiyong together under a tree talking and laughing. Honestly, they haven’t seen Jiyong that happy.

 

“Yeah. I think he’s gonna break his jaw any minute now.” Daesung said sarcastically but he was happy for his hyung slash boss. He smiled and went on drinking.

“Don’t forget, TOP hyung also is having a time of his life.” Youngbae said as he pointed TOP making sand castles of some sort in the seashore with Bom.

 

“Seriously? What the heck! I’M SO BORED.” Seungri spat. “We’re the only losers in here. I’m out! I’m gonna find someone for my own.” He said as he walked his way to the villa bringing his car keys. He’s going somewhere obviously.

 

“Aish! That rat can’t seriously live by himself.” Youngbae exclaimed and chuckled.

“You bet! I hope he’ll meet his match soon. Someone who will make him bend on his knees.” Daesung said smiling.

“That’s a good one.” Youngbae said as he and Daesung laughed to their hearts content.

 

 

“Aish! Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. I should have brought some of my own girls around here.” He said as he walked towards his car.

“I forgot about this ‘privately owned property that only authorized people can access’ type of place. I thought I could enjoy my vacation here. We’re in the beach! Beach means ladies in bikinis! What the heck is this private property! Can’t even let tourist ladies in!” he said as he started his car engine.

“UH! And I thought this vacation is fun…” He murmured and murmured incoherent things just to relieve what he’s feeling not even focusing on the road. His mind was somewhat in autopilot. He didn’t even notice someone.

 

 

 

 

*THUD*

 

 

He stopped for a moment.

“Omo! What could that be?” he said and shrugged and was about to start the car when he heard a thud again and this time a scream.

 

 

 

*THUD*

 

 

“YAH!” someone just screamed.

 

Then that someone just throw a stone at his car causing the back window to crack.

He felt his nerve snapped when he saw the crack that almost looked like a spider web. He went out of his car ready to strangle the life out of the person who made his window crack.

 

“You’re in big trouble.” He said as he started walking to the back of his car.

 

At the back of his car, he saw someone with blond hair crouching.

 

“HOW DARE YOU THROW A STONE AT MY CAR? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MY CAR COSTS??! YOU…”

The woman stood up and looked at him with his beautiful cat-like eyes.

“…you… you… you’re beautiful. Hi, I’m Seungri. What’s your name my lady?” He said and offered his hand totally mesmerized by the woman who just threw a stone at his car.

 

Someone just threw a stone in his car and now he looks stupid by changing his tone in a snap. Bipolar are we?

 

‘Ahhh. Screw that stupid car.’ He thought to himself.

 

Then the woman looked at him like he was the most disgusting thing on earth.

 

“WHAT THE HECK! CAN’T YOU SEE MY BAG ON THE ROAD? MY PRECIOUS BAG JUST GOT ROLLED IN BY THAT STUPID AND UGLY CAR OF YOURS. OH MY POOR BAG!” the girl exclaimed.

“Yah! My car is not stupid and it’s definitely not ugly. It’s not my fault why you put your bag on the way, I didn’t notice it.”

“OH MY GOSH! IT’S THIS BIG AND YOU DIDN’T SEE IT? ARE YOU BLIND OR SOMETHING? OR ARE YOU JUST PLAIN STUPID?”

“My lady, please calm down and stop yelling. I think my ears are bleeding already.”

“AISH! STUPID EGOTISTICAL RAT.”

“Yah! I think that’s way too far.”

“SHUT UP!”

 

 

Then the girl went on carrying her slightly broken bag.

 

 

“Wait! At least I can offer you a ride. Ummm… Peace offering?” He said as he grabbed the woman’s arm.

The woman str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter