Anxieties and Problems

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You know, I’ve been noticing that you’re not like yourself these past few days. Is there something wrong bunny? You know you can tell me. I’m here.” Donghae said as they were on their way to the hotel where the big social event will be held.

 

“Nothing’s wrong fishy.” Dara assured him but her face seems otherwise.

 

“That face is seems like the opposite of what you’re saying.” Donghae started teasing her.

 

“Chincha, I’m fine. I just feel uncomfortable going to that social gathering anyway.” Dara said truthfully.

 

“What are you so worried about?” Donghae asked again.

 

“Nothing.” Dara said and just shrugged and looked out the window.

 

‘But… I just hope I won’t see him there.’ Dara thought as she looked at the streetlights through the car’s window.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Days later after Dara moved into their new house, she went to Jiyong’s house knowing that he must be at home already that time. She got his address from Bom.

 

“Wow! What a big house he got here.” She whispered in the air as she stared at Jiyong’s enormous house. “It’s even bigger than the house I’m staying.”

 

She rang the doorbell. Someone answered. That someone was a girl. She was greeted at the door.

 

 

“Annyeong Haseyo. I’m looking for Kwon Jiyong.” Dara said politely.

 

“Sorry, He’s still sleeping. Errr…  He had a rough night to be exact.” The girl chuckled a bit remembering how she been able to brought a very drunk Jiyong to his room by dragging his feet not caring if his head would bump into something along the way.

 

“Oh. I see.” Dara said softly while fidgeting and unwanted thoughts came to swarm her mind.

 

“May I know your name?” The girl asked kindly.

 

“I… Ummm… Dara. Park Sandara.” She said stuttering.

 

“Oh. Jiyong never mentioned you. Do you need anything perhaps?” The girl asked again kindly.

 

“Ahh. No. I just want to see him and tell him something.” Dara said as she looked at her scanning her beautiful face.

 

“Okay. Just leave me the message. Oh, where are my manners. Come in.” The girl said cheerfully while gesturing her inside.

 

“No it’s okay. I’ll be leaving anyway. And the message is a bit personal you see…” Dara said as she trailed off.

 

“Oh. I guess that have to wait longer. We’ll be having a busy time these coming weeks. You see I just came back from abroad and we’ll be spending most of the time together before I go back again. He promised it to me last time.” The girl said smiling at her.

 

“Oh. Okay. I understand. Just tell him I say hi.” Dara said as she plastered a fake smile at the girl.

 

“Oh. Sure Ms. Park.” The girl said and smiled back.

 

“Sorry, I didn’t get your name?” Dara asked kindly.

 

“The name’s Yuri.”

 

“Okay then. I have to go.” Dara said as she bowed and sad her goodbye.

 

“Yes. Take care along the way.” Yuri said sincerely.

 

Dara then plastered a smile for the girl and walked away. When she had a good distance from the enormous house and turned to a corner and her eyes can’t seem to hold on any longer the pain she’s been enduring since she saw the woman in Jiyong’s house. The girl seems nice and she’s pretty too, maybe that’s why Jiyong never contacted or find her after he and the boys came from the Island. Maybe he was too preoccupied with the girl who’s in his house. Maybe she’s his girlfriend or worse his fiancé, but she didn’t want to think about it because it brings a painful squeeze in her heart. But still, seeing someone as gorgeous and kind as that woman made her thought that maybe she’s too late and that a happily ever after with Jiyong would be now impossible. Tears poured pit and her knees buckled that made her kneel on the pavement. Worse hearing the words she that made her anxious slapped her hard in the face. With a little bit strength, she walked away and hailed a cab. She went home. The next thing she knew was she was crying and talking to Bom about it.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“So, we’re here. Are you ready?” Donghae asked as he swerved the car on the hotel’s main entrance.

 

“I don’t know. Are you?” Dara asked.

 

“I don’t know either.” Donghae answered then they both laughed.

 

“Let’s just be cool alright? Be friendly as possible.” Dara said.

 

“I don’t know about doing that. But I’ll try.” Donghae said nervously.

 

“Come on let’s go! I’ll be here with you anyways.” Dara said assuring him. That made him relax for a bit.

 

‘This is for Hyung. It’s now or never.’ Donghae thought.

 

“Yeah. Thanks bunny.” Donghae said as he went out of the car and opened Dara’s door. He gave the car keys to the valet and went in.

 

 

 

 

“Hyung, I heard the Lees are here already.” Daesung whispered to Jiyong.

 

“Well, that’s great. Where are they? Give me the infos.” Jiyong said seriously.

 

“There. At that table.” Daesung pointed at the table where the ‘Lees’ as what Daesung said they were, backs facing them. “I heard they’ve been married for about 5 or 6 years already and had a 5 year old child. Mr. and Mrs. Lee are inseparable. If one goes to another country, the other one goes too. But the strange thing is that they don’t bring their child with them. Based on my sources, they’ve been keeping their child from the media really tight, Mr. Lee’s orders by the way because he believes that his child needs some privacy and he wanted his child to grow normally without the interference of the media.”

 

“That’s one tough dad.” Jiyong whispered but enough to let Daesung hear.

 

“I agree Hyung. It shows that he just really loves his child.” Daesung commented. “Ommo! Mrs. Lee is leaving already. We better hurry and talk to Mr. Lee before he leaves.” Daesung said and gesturing Jiyong to step forward.

 

“Alright. Let’s go and meet our potential partner.” Jiyong said as he walked confidently approaching the guy sitting innocently at the table.

 

 

 

 

“Fishy, I’ll just go to the restroom. Nature calls.” Dara whispered to Donghae.

 

“Are you gonna leave me here? Can you hold it?” Donghae whispered back.

 

“Uh, No. Come on, I’ll be quick. Why don’t you talk to someone? I’m sure they are dying to talk to the Lees’ representative right?” Dara said teasingly earning a groan from Donghae.

 

“I don’t know how.” Donghae whined softly.

 

“Just approach someone already.” Dara said.

 

“Aish! I’ll just wait for you here.” Donghae said sternly looking at her.

 

“Aigoo, such a baby. You know, Hyun would do great than you. I bet he’ll be closing some deals right now.” Dara said teasing Donghae.

 

“Are you out of your mind? He’s just 5 years old.” Donghae said rather shocked and offended that Dara just compared him to his nephew.

 

“Yes he’s 5 but he’s pretty much convincing.” Dara said and look at her dress. “You know what I mean? Anyways, I’ll be fast.”

 

“Go.” He said half-heartedly and Dara went to the restroom with a speed of light.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong finally arrived at the table where that particular Mr. Lee is who was fiddling with his phone.

 

“Hello.” Jiyong started to speak.

 

Mr. Lee looked up at him.

 

“Jiyong?”

“Donghae?”

They said at the same time.

 

Donghae plastered a big smile at the same time r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter