Introductions

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After that not so peaceful dinner, the moment of truth came.

 

Everybody was in the living room and was ready to listen to the both sides.

 

“Okay. I Dong Youngbae as a lawyer will conduct the interrogation of the Fiasco this afternoon.” Youngbae said seriously.

 

 

Seriousness is in the air.

 

 

But then...

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re a lawyer Baebae?” Dara asked smiling widely.

 

“Neh. I forgot to tell you.” Youngbae said with his signature eye smile.

 

“Wow! I always wanted a lawyer as a husband.” Dara said dreamily clasping both her hands.

 

Hearing this, it made one person in the room pout and sulk.

 

‘I should have taken law in my university years. Screw you Youngbae.’ Jiyong thought.

 

“I think an executive who owns hotels and department stores will suit you more Dee. A business man like your dad. Besides, you don’t want to get harmed by your lawyer husband’s enemy right?” Youngbae said as he winked at her.

 

“Well, you got a point. I think a business man would be great. I like tying a tie anyways.” She said as she smiled shyly.

 

Well, obviously that retort regained Jiyong’s troubled heart.

 

‘Aigoo~ I owe you one Bro. I’ll buy you a Lamborghini once we’re back at Seoul... Ahhh~ Dara tying my tie everytime I go to work.’ he thought and smiled dreamily.

 

TOP then cleared his throat.

 

“So, let’s get on with this. Since Dara and Bom knows us and the pretty little lady here,” he gestured to Chaerin then continued, “To save time, gentlemen, let’s introduce ourselves shall we? Lady first?”

 

“Chaerin?” Dara nudged Chaerin.

 

“Annyeong Haseyo. I’m Lee Chaerin. Well, I’m obviously Dara unnie and Bom unnie’s friend. I just came here for a vacation and unnie invited me to stay in this place. I’m a designer. It’s nice to meet all of you.” She said as she bowed at everyone in the room.

 

Bom then interrupted. “I know this girl for at least half of my life. Her family owns the Lee Group of companies. CL collections which is very famous is her fashion line.” Chaerin elbowed Bom.

“What?” Bom mouthed at her.

“That wasn’t necessary.” She said shyly.

“Well, let’s better take it all out then if you’re going to introduce yourself. Believe me, these boys aren’t what you called ‘normal citizens’ in this country.” Bom whispered and smiling at her. Chaerin just shook his head.

 

 

 

“Wow! Really? I liked that fashion line even though I’m really not into fashion. It’s just unique. Mind making me a design?” Youngbae said smiling at her.

 

“Ah. Neh. I’ll be happy to make you one.” She said shyly while smiling.

 

“Me too! Make me okay?” TOP said excitingly earning her attention. “Oh where are my manners. Sorry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter