Bestfriend Moments

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Caution: Darahae ahead. But really, they're just good friends. ^___^

 

===============================================================================

 

 

“Fishy, do we have to go there?” Dara said as she sat at Donghae’s bed while Donghae was busy typing something in is computer at his study table.

 

“Yes. We have to.” Donghae answered without removing his eyes in the screen.

 

“But how about Hyun?” Dara said as she lay down on the soft bed.

 

“I guess he’ll be alright. Bom’s here anyway.” Donghae said to her still typing, too engrossed of what he’s doing.

 

“But…”

 

“No buts arasseo? Hyung said we just have to fill in their spot. We have to do this since we’re expanding in Korea anyways.” Donghae said as he typed something. “All done.” He said then turned off his computer.

 

“Why do I have to come with you? Your company’s the only one expanding.” Dara whined and kicked her legs in the air.

 

“Aish! You just have to come.” Donghae said and looked at her.

 

“WHY? Just tell me why?” Dara sat up and stood in front of him.

 

“I’m nervous okay? I don’t even know anyone from here. I’m afraid I might say something that may jeopardize our company so I need you. You have ways to people. I really need you. You know I’m really not good t talking at people. That’s why I always do work without facing people you know.” Donghae said with a pleading voice and held Dara’s hand as if his life depended on it.

 

“Pfft! Scaredy fish! You sounded someone who’s very needy.” Dara blurted out and shook his hand away and sat down at the nearest couch in Donghae’s room.

 

“I won’t get mad at what you said but you just have to agree.” Donghae said as he stood up and follow Dara and sat on the couch too.

 

“Why won’t you ask Bom?”

 

“No, will never ever ask her to come with me. Though I told her and ask her to convince you.”

 

“You didn’t!”

 

“I already did.”

 

“What the heck! She’s gonna blackmail me! You know she’ll do anything when he hears something like me wearing dress and make-up.”

 

“So, before she blackmails you into something, just agree already. Okay?” Donghae said and cling to Dara’s arm.

 

“…”

 

“Come on bunny… Pretty please… For your fishy wishy…” Donghae said acting all cute that creep out Dara.

 

“You’re gross. Get off me.” Dara, with all her strength pushed Donghae away.

 

“Come on… Please agree already.” Donghae pleaded as he held on to Dara’s arm, still not letting go.

 

“I… Okay.” Dara said giving up finally.

 

“Yes! Thank you bunny.” Donghae then hugged her.

 

“Yeah. But I’m not wearing a dress.” She said softly while grinning.

 

“How could that be? It’s a formal event. Just bear it just this once. Come on bunny.” Donghae said while shaking Dara convincing that she should wear a dress because it is a formal event they’re attending.

 

 

Dara was just shaking her head seeing a very childish Donghae in front of her, then they heard fast footsteps approaching the room.

 

 

“Aigoo, the baby’s awake already.” Dara said to Donghae and the both of them just smiled.

“He’s been awake an hour ago. He was just hanging out at Bom’s room. I wonder what they’re doing.” Donghae said.

 

On cue, Hyun’s voice came booming in the room. “Mommy, mommy, Aunt Bommie told me you’re going to a party. We chose a dress for you. Here.”

 

“Baby, where did you get this?” Dara asked as she looked at the dress.

 

“Aunt bommie brought this many dress.” Hyun old Dara and spread his little arms as wide as he can. “She then told me to choose one and give it to you because you’ll be attending a party with daddy to help my appa and omma. So wear this mommy. Neh?” Hyun to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter