The Weekend

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong’s POV

 

“You know what hyung?”

“What?” I answered. Here’s this rat again.

“It’s been so long since we’ve been here.”

“Yeah.” I answered shortly while looking at the lake.

“What made you decide to celebrate your birthday here and not on the usual place?”

 

Why is this rat so annoying? Why would he ask me that? It’s my birthday. I can celebrate it where ever I want.

I decided not to answer him.

The truth is that I just wanted some peace that’s why I decided to celebrate my birthday in my rest house which I bought 3 years ago. I didn’t want to stay in the city for the weekend and celebrate in my usual “celebrating place”, the special restaurant, because I’ll only be reminded of my missing Dee. I’ve been celebrating in the same place for the last couple of years hoping that Dee would suddenly surprise me. I know almost all the staffs there because it’s the place where Dee and I usually celebrate our special and non-special days.

I know I’ve been acting like an obsessive boyfriend, in which I am not or maybe I will be, but I really can’t help but worry and think about her. I still haven’t had any news about her. How can she hide like that from me? One thing is for sure though, she’s not out of the country, if she is, I would’ve known.

Another reason that I wanted to celebrate in this rest house of mine is the deal with the Lee’s. It would be very profitable for the company if I got them as partners and I also got time with little Hyun as well.

I wonder what time will they be coming.

So, here’s the plan. In the first day, it will be all about relaxing, enjoyment, and celebration. It will be a definitely no serious business involved. I know I’m not in the mood for a celebration knowing that Dee is just around. Maybe I just haven’t look harder. I know I’m so pathetic for the sake of my friends and the main agenda for this weekend. And that is to seal the deal with the Lee’s which will commence in the second day. After the seal-the-deal-day with the Lee’s then we’ll be happy business partners.

 

“Hyung?”

 Eh?! The rat’s still here?

“What?”

“I just asked you why you suddenly decided to celebrate your birthday in this isolated place? You always celebrate it at the restaurant.” The rat whined.

“Why? You don’t want to be here? You can go whenever you want. You’re not even cordially invited.”

“Hyuuuuung! That’s not what I mean. Why are we celebrating here?”

“I… I just want something different.”

“You know, noona won’t be able to locate this place. What if she went to the restaurant?”

 

With that said, I turned my head towards him and glare at him. How could this rat be so insensitive? But I doubt Dara will even remember that place. It’s been 10 years already.

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

“Hey fishy, why are you bringing so much luggage?”

 

Gosh! This narcissistic fish has too much clothes! And in the end, I’ll be the one folding and keeping it in place. I can’t believe he’s really planning on bringing a very big luggage and two small ones.

LUGGAGES PEOPLE! NOT A CARRY-ON BAG!

Now, we’re currently in our porch bringing out the bags and arguing.

 

“We’re staying there for the weekend bunny. What’s the fuzz about the luggage? It’s not even mine entirely, Hyun’s stuffs are in there too.” He said pointing at one of the small luggage.

“What stuffs? His toys? He doesn’t need too much toys.”

“He’s a man. He needs his toys. So I, being the world’s best uncle, would bring everything for his heart content.”

“No. Just bring the important ones.”

“Everything is important.”

“No. Let’s leave this one.” I said as I pushed the luggage back the front door.

“Noooo. Hyunnie’s collections are in there.” Donghae said stopping me.

“You mean yours?” I said as one eyebrow rose when I looked at him as I open the luggage.

“Yeah mine but eventually it will belong to him.” He said scratching the back of his neck.

“Seriously? He’s five and doesn’t appreciate your collection much.” I said as I zip, stood up and pushed the small luggage inside.

“Please bunny. Let’s just bri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter