Happy Birthday

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I got a new cover!

 

 

Dara's POV

 

Few minutes later…

 

 

WOW!

This house is just so huge. It’s like a mini castle built in the side of the lake.

I’m glad I followed that car. I smiled as I turned off the engine of the car and look at the car I followed.

Oh. The driver is a guy. Talk about fashion. The guy has great taste. He is opening the passenger seat. So, he got a date with him. Gosh! I thought the woman was . How can his date wear such short dress? Well, gotta hand it to her, she got great legs.

Wait. I know that woman.

That woman who went AWOL for a week and a half.

Wait. That man.

Isn’t he Seung Hyun?

 

Wait, what the heck just happened?

 

NO WAY!

 

THEY KISSED!

 

THEY JUST KISSED IN FRONT OF ME!

 

No, they’re entering the house.

I got to go and confront this two conniving traitors. So, I went out of the car, locked it and ran to the entrance. Lucky for them they already entered or else they wouldn’t know what hit them. Seung Hyun got a key of the house? Is this some kind of joke? He’s the future business partner? Apparently, the answers to my questions will be revealed when I enter the threshold.

 

OH NO! They closed the door! Did they just lock me out?

 

“Where’s the doorbell?” I whispered as I panicked. “Eotteokhae?”

I tried to knock but nobody answered.

What am I going to do?

I turned the doorknob and thank all those above that the door it wasn’t locked. I’m just being paranoid. And Stupid. Yeah, I know.

 

Why is it dark in here? I can’t see anything.

 

I hear singing. They’re singing a happy birthday.

Oh, I’m just in time.

How cute. They surprised the birthday boy with a cake.

 

“Happy Birthday to you… Happy Birthday to you… Happy birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy birthday to you…”

 

“Happy Birthday Hyung! Make a wish and blow out your candles.”

 

After the wish was made and candles are blown, it turned dark again. Then there’s light.

“Ow!” Stupid light that made my eyes hurt.

As I open my eyes, I saw a lot of eyes staring at me. Well no, they’re particularly staring at the couple in front of me.

Collective gasps fill the room. And damn, everything is so blurry. And these two are blocking me from everyone.

 

“Hyung.”

“Noona.”

 

Surprise, surprise, they’re a couple.

 

“Before anything else, I want to announce something. Listen up.” Seung Hyun’s baritone voice echoed in the room. Everyone got silent. “Sorry, I went missing. I know you all miss me and couldn’t contact me for a week and a half.”

 

So, they were together! They were both been missing for a week and a half. Oh, Bommie’s going to have a taste of my wrath soon.

 

“…and I couldn’t let my best friend down on his birthday so I came and at the same time want to gladly announce that Bom and I…”

There was a pause.

 

 

 

A long pause.

 

 

 

 

This is killing me. Before I strangle the heck out of Seung Hyun, he cleared his throat and say.

 

 

 

“…we got married a few days ago.”

 

 

“YOU WHAT?!”

 

 

I heard someone screamed. Well, that was me.

 

 

Then, all eyes are on me. Seung Hyun and Bom turned around. Then I saw everyone.

 

 

You've got to be kidding me.

 

 

“Dee.” I heard my name somewhere. That voice sounds oddly familiar.

 

“Dara.” I looked at Seung Hyun.

 

“Santokki.” I looked at Bom.

 

“Dara noona.” I looked across the room to see Seungri. Why is he here? Daesung and Youngbae too.

 

“Bunny, thank God you’re here already.” Donghae said as he watched me with a furrowed brow and he watched everyone else’s reaction.

 

Then I heard a squeaky cute voice that I love.

 

“Mommy!”

 

Oh my baby.

 

“Mommy?!”

 

Then we heard a big thud and all hell break lose.

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

Sigh.

When can this day be over? I don’t feel like celebrating.

I looked over the lake and to the little kid beside me playing on his iPad.

 

“Look uncle Ji! I defeated the boss!” He said excitedly.

“Wow! Would you look at that! That’s awesome Hyun-ah. I know you can do it. You want to see some special attack?”

“Yes please.” The little boy said smiling.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter