Operation: Find Bunny

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong cleared his throat and the person carrying Hyun turned around. Jiyong plastered a big smile at the same time felt a sense relief.

 

‘It’s Hyun’s dad. I guess. They look alike.’ He thought to himself.

 

 

“Uncle Jiyong! Ice cweam!”

“Here you go man.”

The boy happily received the ice cream and said thank you. Jiyong then turned his attention to the person holding Hyun who’s looking at Hyun smiling face. Then the person looked at Jiyong and smiled.

“Let’s sit here while waiting for him to finish his ice cream.”

“Okay.”

They sat and chatted.

“Thanks dude. I’m Lee Donghae by the way. Just call me Donghae.” Donghae offered his hand to Jiyong.

“I’m Kwon Jiyong. Just call me Jiyong.”  Jiyong received his hand and shook it.

“This kid is so energetic when we came here at the mall. We can’t control him and eventually lost him. I’m glad he’s in good hands.”

“Yeah, I can see that. He was crying his heart out when I saw him. I told him I’ll help him find his daddy and mommy.”  Jiyong said and chuckled. He looked at the boy who’s still enjoying his ice cream, not minding them. He chuckled again. “He really likes the ice cream.”

“Yeah, it is his and his mommy’s favorite. I can’t get it why they like sweets that much. Oh speaking about his mommy, I’m sure she’s still looking for him. I’ll just call her.”

 

Donghae called Dara at the same time Jiyong received a call from the office.

 

After receiving the call, Jiyong stood up.

 

“Donghae-ssi, I need to go. I have an important appointment to attend to.”

“Wait for a bit. Hyunie’s mommy is coming. She wants to thank you personally.”

“I guess there will still be a next time. I really have to go.”

“Okay, if there’s no stopping you. Let’s see each other around. Thanks again dude.”

“No problem.” He said and turned his attention to the little boy who just finished his ice cream. “Hyun-ah, uncle Jiyong will go ahead now. Next time don’t roam around by yourself okay?” He said and ruffled the boy’s hair.

“Hyunie, what should you say?” Donghae asked.

“Okay uncle Jiyong and thank you for ice cweam. Next time, Hyunie will buy you… Ummm..” he counted his fingers and lifted his 2 of his fingers. “I’ll buy you thwee.”

Jiyong just chuckled and so does Donghae. Hyun still can’t count.

“Hyunie, 3 should be like this.” Donghae said and lifted three fingers.

“Ohh… Thwee.” Hyun said. Jiyong just chuckled.

“So, I really have to go… Bye bye Hyun-ah, Donghae.” Jiyong said and waved at Hyun and nod at Donghae.

“Uncle Jiyong wait!” the boy cried out and motioned him to come closer to him.

 

Jiyong stopped and leaned down to Hyun. Hyun was whispering.

 

Donghae found this too cute. ‘Hyun is so like Dara. Whispering like that when obviously no one is around.  Aigoo…’

 

“What is it Hyun-ah?” Jiyong asked.

“How about Ms. Bunny?”

“Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter