Hello

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

“Who?”

“…” seungri contemplated for a while if he should say it. Being such a blabbermouth and being overly excited, he forgot about how his hyung would feel.

“Anytime now Seungri.” Jiyong said irritatingly.

“Dara noona.”

“…”

“Hyung?”

“Are you sure it’s her?”

“Yes I am.” Seungri said seriously.

It made Jiyong believe that she really is back based from Seungri’s tone.

“Okay. I’m hanging up.” He said coldly before hanging up.

 

---

 “Aigoo. Tsk. He didn’t even say thank you, so much for being a friend. I hope everything’s gonna be alright that noona is back. I hope Hyung will be happy and be back to his old self.” He said loudly and hailed a cab.

---

 

On the other hand, the guy who received the phone call was in trance. He can’t believe it. After 10 years she’s back. When he was about to go find her, there she is finding her way back.

‘Fate is really playing tricks on us.’ He thought to himself.

He is angry of himself. He thinks that he’s the reason why Dara went away. He was so devastated that time when he heard the dreadful news.

 

She's gone.

 

She fled somewhere far.

 

Far away from him.

 

He broke down. His friends couldn’t even comfort him. It took time when he finally recovered.

He promised to himself that he should first prove himself to be worthy of her. He continued studying in college and graduated with flying colors. He even went to serve the country by enlisting in the army. It was 5 years of improving himself; of making himself worthy of her. And when he was ready to go and look for her, that dreaded incident of his father happened.

Now that the person he’s been looking for has finally come back. He’s confused. What should he do?

Should he go to her right now and leave all of his paper works and appointments? Or wait and just let fate do its magic?

There is still a lot of time for them to see each other since she’s in the country now but he just can't waste time, he learned his lesson long ago. He needs to see her now.

So he left his building with his car and sped away like lighting to the old house that he will never forget.

 

‘I’m never letting you go this time and I’ll do everything for you to stay and for you to love me back.’ He thought as he sped away.

 

FLASHBACK

10 years ago

 

After Dara ran, Jiyong who is now left at the park went stiff. He just can’t believe it. The girl he loves so dearly just ran away from him.

“I thought you loved me too.” He whispered in the wind with tears threating to fall off his eyes.

Then his friends who were hiding at the trees nearby went to him to comfort him.

“I guess the feeling is not mutual. Crazy, I even got to wear this crazy outfit and sang for her. I think it didn’t work. It’s all your fault hyung for making me wear this!” he said to his older friend.

“YAH! Don’t you blame me Ji. I was just helping you and…”

“And what?” he said weakly.

‘You’re so pabo misunderstanding what we told you.’ His older friend thought and had half a mind telling him his thoughts.

Before he could open is mouth, the youngest of the group beat him to it.

“AND we thought you’re just gonna ask her to be your girlfriend not YOUR WIFE! Seriously hyung what were you thinking?! You didn’t understand what we advised you to do.” the youngest of the group said being nonchalant about what he had just said.

He earned a very big smack from his other hyung who was worried sick about his best friend’s state right now. Others were not contented about the smack as they went on totally jabbing and kicking the poor maknae.

Jiyong’s eyes widened as he looked down and there tears freely flow out of his sockets. He didn’t care about the others who were beating up their maknae. Poor maknae.

 

“Otteokhae?.. otteokhae… otteokhae… ” Jiyong said weakly.

 

Then he screamed.

 

He hated himself for being so stupid for misunderstanding what his friends advised him to do. They just advised him to “propose a relationship with her” and he got it all wrong thinking of it as a wedding proposal when he heard the word “propo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter