Home Sweet Home

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara’s POV

It’s been like a million years since I’ve stepped foot in my homeland, KOREA. I missed everything here. I missed the views, the places I used to hang out, my friends and especially my best friend. I wonder how he is doing. I felt bad for leaving him without even saying goodbye.

 

As I was about to step out of the arrival area, someone tugged my coat. I looked down and smiled.

“Mommy, let’s wait for daddy.” the little cute boy said.

“Okay baby.” I said as I crouched down and touched his hair and stared lovingly at him.  I sighed.

Then suddenly someone carried my baby with a big smile plastered on his face.

“Are you missing LA already?! Come on bunny we just got here… and WELCOME BACK!”

I stood up and smiled at the guy.

“Aigoo.. No, I don’t miss LA at all fishy. I just… I just can’t believe I’m back again after 10 years. Also, WELCOME BACK!”

“Yeah it’s been a long while. I was only 5 back then when we moved to LA. I don’t really remember anything much in here…”

“Yeah right…”

Then I remembered someone, my best friend. I pouted and sighed again. Seriously, why am I doing all this sighing? It’s so not me. I guess I’m excited at the same time scared to see him. It’s been 10 years and I didn’t even contact him. I want to cry right now. I’m such a bad best friend for not even sending an email or something to him. Well, it’s all dads’ fault. He forbade me to ever call or do any means of communication to someone in Korea. I don’t know why he forbade me but being the good daughter I am, I willingly obeyed him. Since he’s the only family I have. My mom died when I was just a baby.

 

“What’s wrong now bunny? Now, don’t be sentimental. There are a lot of people looking. Your nose is dripping.”

I unconsciously wiped my nose that earned a big laugh from this annoying guy in front of me.

“Aish! You always tease me Lee Donghae.” I said and hit his arm. Seriously this guy is so annoying.

“Only for you Park Sandara.” He said and pinched my nose.

“Come on mommy and daddy let’s go. You both are making a scene again.” The little boy whined.

We laughed so hard seeing the little boy whined. He’s such a little Mr. serious. This child right here is proof that children get their attitudes from their parents.

“Why are you both laughing? Did I say something funny?” the boy said confused.

“No baby.. It’s just that..” I can’t help but laugh again.

“Hyunie, you’re so like your mother.” Donghae said to the boy laughing.

“Sewiously? Korea’s air got into your head neh? And why are you welcoming each other here? We live in California. Right daddy?” the boy whined again as we finally went out of the arrival area.

 

As we walked, Donghae still carrying the little Mr. serious, we can’t help but laugh our hearts out. We didn’t care if people are strangely looking at us like we’re some kind of crazy people.

Then someone in the receiving area waved at us frantically. I stopped laughing and started smiling. Oh how I miss this person totally.

 

“Come on boys, let’s get going. Stop it now fishy, my baby’s already confused. Someone’s already here. Look there.” I said and pointed the person waving at us with a very big smile.

“Ommo! Aunt bommie! I want down.” Hyun wiggled and Donghae put him down. He ran to his aunt bommie who welcomed him with a bear hug.

 

Bom is my cousin/best friend. She’s currently living in Seoul because of work. She always travels everywhere. But I’m glad that she finally settled in Seoul just a year ago.

 

“Aigoo! Hyunie~ you’ve grown so much. You can even speak straight now.” Bom said while pinching the boy’s cheek.

“Bommie~” I said.

She let go of Hyun and open her arms for me.

“YAH! Come here.” She said. I literally rushed to her, giving a big bear hug. Oh how I miss bommie.

“I miss you so much bommie.” I said.

“Me too dee~”

We hugged each other for quite some time and I started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter