Ice Cream

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

He smiled like no other. A smile that could melt thousands of hearts but the receiver seems to find it very weird.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello. Lo-… Bom noona? What are you doing here?” He asked unbelievably, facial expression changed.

“Hey, Should I be the one asking that Jiyong-ah? I live here for your information. It’s still office hours right? Why aren’t you at work? Aigoo this kid really.” she said.

“I’m not a kid okay? I just had some errands I need to do personally. It just happened that it’s near this neighborhood.” He lied smoothly.

“ Oh… Okay. Why are you in front of my house? Jeez, you really scared me. You even got that creepy smile on your face. Wow! Is it the end of the world or something for me to see someone like you smiling?” she said starting to annoy him just so she can see another expression on his face. But she failed again.

 

You see, she likes to annoy him. Not just him but also his 4 other buddies. Since Bom arrived at Korea a year ago and was hired to work for his TOP hyung, she made a promise to crack the seriousness of those people. They seriously need to enjoy life. Espcially this person in front of her now. He's just so hard to crack.

 

“Noona, what you’re saying isn’t funny anymore. I was just thinking of visiting an old friend.” He said sternly as he put on his stoic face.

 “Really? Are you sure it’s the right house? I mean no one’s been living here for quite some time. Do you want to come in?” 

 “Ummm. . No thanks, I was just passing by and maybe  got the wrong house.”

“Oh okay. You should double check the address or use your car’s GPS or something. Maybe you just messed the house numbers in here.”

“Yeah, I could have messed it up. Anyways I have to go.” As he was about to go on his way, he went back and asked, “Wait, why you aren’t working? I mean hyung’s been busy quite a lot these days and you, as the design department head, you sure aren’t busy.” He said while pointing at her.

“Yah! I’m not a robot you know just like your hyung. Tsk! So workaholic. I have my day off too you know, unlike you guys.”

“Well, suits me. Anyways, I really have to go. I got some work to do.”

“Aigoo. You and your friends really are of the same kind… robots.” She said the last word softly.

“What was that?”

“Nothing. You should go now. You double check the address again okay? We don’t want the great Kwon Jiyong barging in others house with a creepy face again right?” she said as she giggled.

Jiyong sighed just turned around and waved his hand goodbye.

 

He knows the address by heart, he couldn’t have messed it up by other house number. What a lame excuse to cover up his ego of frantically looking for a girl in the middle of work. Well, Dara’s no ordinary girl for him.

 

 

He went to his car.

*phone ringing*

He picked it up seeing his best buddy’s name on the screen.

 

“Yeah bro?”

 

“Bro, you won’t believe who I just saw at the mall a while ago.”

 

“Who?”                                                                                   

 

“Dara.”

 

“…”

 

“Bro, still there?”

 

“Yeah. Are you sure it’s her?”                                                                              

 

“Yeah. She even smiled and waved at me. I was in a hurry that time I didn’t had the chance to talk to her. She hasn’t changed bit.”

 

“Oh… What mall was that?”

 

“You know COEX mall at samseong-dong? I was meeting a client there.”

 

“Oh okay. I’m hanging up. I’ve got something to do. Thanks for informing me bro.”

 

“Sure.”

 

With that he hung up.

 

 

He started his engine. Contemplating whether h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter