Jeju Island

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV

 

It was one of those busy days in the company. It’s been weeks since the last time he searched for his best friend. He was frustrated. How can someone be not frustrated? The love of his life is in the country yet he hasn’t seen her. And what’s more worse is that he can’t afford to leave his company and just go on looking for her.

 

His office was very quiet. Only the sound of him typing on his keyboard can be only heard. Then someone barged into his office.

 

“Jiyongie~!”

 

“Mom? Why are you here?”

“Is that how you greet your mom Jiyongie?” his mom said with a pout.

“It’s just that you barely come to the company.” He defended.

“Yes, because I’m also a busy body you know.”

“So, what brings you here?”

“Pack your bags now because you’re going to a vacation in Jejudo. I cancelled all of your appointments for a week.”

“WHAT? NO! I have a lot of work to do.”

“Work, work, work. Have some fun for a while could you! I’m calling your friends too to accompany you.”

“No mom.”

“YOU STUBBORN CHILD! Listen to me for a while. It’s whether you go and take a vacation or I’ll fire you as the CEO.”

“You can’t do that.”

“Oh, I know I can. I still held the majority of the stocks here.”

“But mom!”

“NO BUTS ARASSEO?!”

“…” Jiyong was silent and was scowling.

“Are we clear Jiyongie?” she then looks at her watch. “Aigoo~ look at the time, I have to go somewhere.”

 

His mom went out of the office with a very triumphant smile on her face.

 

 

“Aigoo~ my stubborn son. I’m gonna have grandchildren soon. Kekeke.” She said softly earning strange gazes of the people around.

 

 

The man who was left in the office massaged his temple. He then pushed the button of his intercom.

“Daesung-ah, come inside.”

Within seconds, his secretary came and greeted him.

“Yes boss?”

“Did my mom tell you to cancel all of my week’s appointment?”

“Yes boss.”

“And told you that we’re going to Jeju?”

“Yes boss.”

“And told you you’re getting fired because you always calls me ‘boss’ when in fact we’re friends?”

“Ye-, wait, no hyung, sorry, I was just accustomed to it.”

“Aish! Go and get my things ready. We’re going to Jeju.”

“Arasseo hyung.”

With that Daesung exited leaving his boss.

“I guess a little vacation won’t hurt right?”

 

 

Jeju Island

 

 

“Ahhh~ It’s been a long time since we’ve been here hyung.” Daesung said.

“Yeah. I totally agree.” Youngbae answered.

“Vacation!” Seunghyun aka TOP shouted.

“Freedom!” Seungri the maknae also shouted.

“Boring.” Jiyong said with a tone saying ‘he’s really not interested in this so called vacation’.

“What? Oh come on bro, we only get to have a vacation like this once in a blue moon.” Youngbae said wanting to convince his best buddy.

“Yeah right. But we don’t have anything to do here.” He said.

“Aigoo~ let’s just enjoy our stay here okay.” Youngbae added to convince him.

“Yeah. And maybe we can hook up to some babes here.” The maknae iinterjected.

 

*PAK*

 

“Hyung! What was that for?!” he whined as he nursed his head.

“You erted little maknae. Shut up!” Youngbae the one who smacked his head said.

“Don’t worry hyung, I’ll find you a beauty.” The maknae said while wiggling his brows and not giving up on his idea of finding someone.

 

*PAK*

 

*PAK*

 

“Youngbae, stop it already. I’m going back to the villa. It’s hot in here.” Jiyong said.

“I’m coming too. Maybe Bom’s here.” TOP said

“Bo-Bom WHAT? Hyung, why did you invited her?” Jiyong said.

“Well, because I like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter