EXO: BAEKHYUN

Rambles & Drabbles

Hospitality

You are currently wrapped like a burrito sunk deep within your couch when the knocks come. Not wanting to move, you attempt to ignore them. It is probably for your roommate anyways.

Then comes a ding from your phone. Checking it briefly, you see it’s from ‘Ignore’ and you plan to do just that until you read the message: “I’m outside.”

So he is the one knocking. 

With a groan, you crawl out of your blanket cocoon and answer the door. He is leaning on the wall across from you, glaring at his phone intensely and mumbling under his breath.

“Baekhyun,” you call softly, startling him from his silent monologue.

“Hey,” he finally replies.

“What are you doing here?” You ask, perturbed by his presence.

“I, well, I need a place to stay.”

“So you choose my house? Out of all places?”

“You know I wouldn’t ask unless I was desperate. I…I know how much you hate me right now.”

You study him for a moment, taking in his all black get up and too long jet black hair that is in need of a trim. You spot the backpack on the floor and his bloodshot eyes and decide to let him in. Without a word, you open the door all the way, allowing him access. He throws you a grateful smile before tossing the bag onto a shoulder and ducking into your home that he is well acquainted with.

“My roommate will throw a fit if she sees you so you’ll have to sleep in my room,” you say, not liking the idea in the slightest, but would rather deal with that then your roommate’s rage.

“Is that so,” he says lowly, a flirtatious undertone in his voice as he follows you into the room.

“Don’t make me regret this,” you order, arranging the bed to your liking. You try to ignore Baekhyun as he undresses on the opposite side of the mattress. Taking off his shirt, revealing his tone firm torso, and then yanking off his pants so that he’s only wearing his underwear. He somehow catches your eye and smirks at the expression on your face. You scowl and roughly fluff a pillow before turning off the lights and sliding under the blanket.

You feel the dip of his body on the other side of the bed, a familiar feeling that unsettles you slightly. You can feel his breath on your neck and thank yourself for at least having separate blankets.

“You know,” he starts softly. His voice is a lot closer than you like. You grunt and he takes that as a sign to continue. “If you can’t sleep…we could have ?”

“Touch me,” you warn in a murmur, eyes shut. “And I’ll suffocate you with a pillow.”

“Well, can’t say I didn’t try.” His body heat fades a bit and you let out the tense breath you have been holding. Baekhyun makes your body do strange things and you’re afraid if he stays for too long your mind and heart will follow.

©sufans.tumblr