EXO: BAEKHYUN

Rambles & Drabbles

Girl's Night

Once a month you and your closest friends meet up and hang out, drink, and catch up on each other’s busy lives. This month, you were in charge of hosting the event, so it would be held at your house. Your husband of two years, Byun Baekhyun, was a nervous wreck, even though he was pretending to have his together.

You saw right past his façade, it was the first time you were holding any event at your new shared home, especially one he wasn’t technically ‘invited’ to.

“So what am I supposed to do while you’re all here?” He whined as you placed a few snacks on the coffee table.

“I don’t know.” You shrugged. “Watch television in our room?”

“Why can’t I just hang out with you all?”

“Because it’s just for us girls. It’s when we complain about our men. How can I complain about you if you’re right there?”

He huffed, crossing his arms and pouting. Taking in his form you sigh, sliding over to wrap your arms around his slender waist.

“Honey,” you cooed, lifting on your tiptoes and pecking his protruding bottom lip. “It’s nothing against you. It’s just the rules.”

“I get it,” he admitted, melting a little from your warmth. “I won’t get in the way.”

~*~

At eight o’clock you were sitting on your sofa surrounded by your four best friends. All of you had a glass of wine in hand and a good story to tell. Laughs filled the room and the atmosphere was calm and filled with estrogen.

“So,” Irene began conspiringly. “What’s the deal with Baekhyun?”

“What do you mean ‘what’s the deal’?”

“Well, this is the first time you’re hosting at your house. I’m sure he was vibrating from stress.”

“Oh no, he’s fine! He understands what this means for me and respects my space.”

“Is that so?” Your other friend, Hani, questioned.

“Of course.”

“Then that explains,” she continues, both her and Irene bubbling with laughter. “Why he’s hiding behind the sofa.”

Your head turned so fast you nearly got a neck cramp, catching him slip and fall with a yelp, landing hard on his shoulder. “Baekhyun!”

He scrambled to his knees bowing apologetically.

“This is girl talk, so leave,” you ordered, pointing towards the stairs.

“Sorry,” he apologized, shoulders slumping as he shuffled to his prison cell causing you all to laugh at his silly antics.

“Maybe we should have him join,” Seulgi suggested.

“Yeah, he could be one of the girls,” you humored, downing the rest of your drink.