EXO: SEHUN

Rambles & Drabbles

Him

and I loved him.

That I knew for sure. There was no denying what I felt; there was no denying what he did to me.

And that scared me. He scared me.

Because I knew how that much power could destroy me.

Because I knew he could do whatever he wanted to me.

But I put my trust in him, put my heart in his hands.

Because he loved me….

… and I loved him.

 

What the two of us found ourselves in was a predicament.

Both slightly unstable, high as kites. It didn’t take long for us to find each other.

It gets mushy and cliché, I guess.

It wasn’t love at first sight, but it was something, I suppose. There was something.

Something in the way his eyes slid down my frame, the darkness in them sparkling purples and whites and blues.

Something in the way he bit his rose petal lips, and all I could think of was the blood pulsing faintly underneath the flesh.

He was beautiful.

Beautiful in both the conventional and the tragic way.

But beautiful nonetheless.

 

I knew we were doomed from the start. We both did.

Like the magnets and their pull towards one another, we were doomed.

His large hands roaming my body were the only things I ever wanted to feel.

His deep voice chilling me to the core and warming me both at the same time was all I ever wanted to hear.

He was walking poetry; he was walking lust, walking passion.

He was anything that could come to mind on legs.

I figure that was all I ever needed.

All I ever needed was him.

 

Oh Sehun.

 

“Are you scared?” He would ask constantly.

Was I scared?

Absolutely.

I was scared of him. Not because I knew practically nothing about him besides what he showed me.

But because he made me feel things I never thought I could.

Things I never thought I would be allowed too—be worthy of feeling.

It was too good a thing—he was too good a thing.

And that scared me.

Yet I would always find myself shaking my head and putting a brave face on, because I was too far-gone within Oh Sehun, and the smile he would grant me after my lie would leave me breathless.

His smile would leave me stunned as though I had been electrocuted.

Our time together was precious. I never got to see him much, but when I did, he made up for it.

All we ever did was fight and , and on the off chance, allow ourselves to love properly, but that was rare.

Cherished. Worshipped. Adored.

 

Oh Sehun.

 



A.N: i swear im going to start posting more stuff. i promise. Here is a little something. I dont know what it is, but i like it so i decided to post it here. yup