The Beginning pt. 3

Destined

She felt every single cell in her body was tingling. This was the first time she felt this way during the Binding process. Normally the tingling sensation would only last for a few seconds but this time its been a few minutes and the tingling is now becoming painful. Khun was also shaking but remained quiet, he would grunt in pain but tried his best to bear with it seeing that Han is in greater pain than he is. In his mind he could see and slowly understand what is happening as the series of events from last year up to this moment started to rewind, leaving him with mixed emotions and he was left with no choice but to accept it for now since they were all in grave danger.

Han's nose started to bleed, as if now it was her turn to black-out. Khun scooped her in an embrace, as they approached the final stages of the process. Khun's clothes began to tighten, remembering how his body changed the first time they met, but he did not move or do anything about it, He felt immense strength inside his body but with Han inside him as well he was able to control it, knowing that without her he might have trashed the place like incredible hulk or something. Slowly he felt Han's body becoming heavy, she fainted. He lifted her up putting her on the sofa near the dresser. He removed his coat and placed it over her, revealing that several buttons of his shirt already fell off revealing his swelling chest as several areas of his shirt were also ripped.

"I can't leave you here." Khun said softly, but he was hearing footsteps, there were many of them coming their way. He started to pant as he began to see images of Sam and the others fighting somewhere.  

"They need you Khun." Han was talking to him inside his mind, as she started to open her eyes slowly. " I'll be fine, I just need to rest a bit so I can protect thhe tent as well. Please help them" she continued.

Khun nodded "I'll be back." leaving Han inside the room.

------------------------------------------------------

"I'm flying out." Dr. Rice declared taking some of his stuff ontop of his table. As Dr. Henry watched him carefully.

"Look Phil I don't think that's necessary, you would not believe the report that just came in." Dr. Henry started to show his laptop. "The energy level that was taken from Khun, its amazing! See his strength level, he is equivalent to 10 super humans OH MY GOD!" Dr. Henry exclaimed, extremely bewildered. "And look at Han's, her powers also has reached it maximum level, Phil I think this is really destiny, I don't want to make any assumptions but this might make both of them invincible." Dr. Henry continued overwhelmed.

Dr. Rice looked at the screen, he went through the whole report and everything was so accurate that made him speechless. "But still, I would like to see them both, I don't know the extent of the binding that Han did or if this is something permanent, I need to be with her." Dr. Rice said in a very concerned tone.

"I understand, you're still her father. Do what you have to do and just send us a message for any help that you would need." Dr. Henry replied thoughtfully

"Thank You." Dr. Rice replied as he continued packing his things.

------------------------------------------------------------

Khun knew that he ran so fast making him look like the Flash, he was beginning to get amazed by the powers that he has right now, but instead of getting overwhelmed he needs to focus in fighting. He stopped right in front of what seemed to be a hundred of wild animals hissing and growling as they fought for their lives. Dawn was setting each one that comes to her on fire as the others were also fighting with all their might.  Khun can see that they are tired, for the enemies doesn't seem to decrease in number. He also saw Aaron fighting against his kind. "Look out!!" a woman's voice from behind him shouted. It was Toni who was also currently throwing punches and electricity in fighting her opponents.

Khun ducked swiftly as he landed a punch on the vampire's face which sent him flying a few meters away. He started to fight against everything that comes in his way. He moved flawlessly as if he had been doing this for a long-time. He was crushing the body of each creature that landed in front of him. He was so focused that he didn't realize he was already standing beside Sam.

"Damn, I think you got rid of half of them in just a few minutes, you're scary dude." Sam said with a laugh.

"Really? I didn't notice." Khun smiled in satisfaction taking a quick glance at the number of enemies that they have right now, they still have around 50 left.

"Don't celebrate yet guys, these few that are left are among the strongest in our kind, they have venom, you're still human don't let them bite you." Aaron warned.

Khun and the others nodded as they started fighting against the last batch of vampires.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Han was able to recover already she was aware that the people outside were still unaware of what's happening from afar. She was glad that the battle took place at the foot of the mountain. She began to put protection again for the tent, then she started to walk towards the door when Kathy came in. 

"Oh My God you're here." Kathy hugged her tightly. "I was so worried because I haven't seen any of you for the last hour and the guests are beginning to leave already." Kathy said full of worry.

"The battle took place far enough so the people won't notice, I have placed protection on this end of the beach, I'm glad nothing happened while I out." Han said reassuringly.

They decided to go out, when 2 men blocked their way. Han knew they are now facing two of the most powerful vampires. Han immediately placed Kathy behind her. "What are you doing here?" she asked angrily.

"Finally we met." Marcus smiled mischievously "You don't seem that powerful as I thought you'd be." he continued as he tried to move closer to Han.

"Never underestimate people, especially those that you don't know." Han said clenching both of her fists.

"Oh trust  me, I know you so well Han, and I know how powerful your mind is, and since you're not giving me any sample of what you can do, let's try to make it easy for both of us." Marcus smirked. "Come with me and I promise I won't hurt your beautiful friend." Tao immediately grabbed Kathy from behind with his fangs inches away from her neck.

"Ohhh by the way, I already have some of my people outside just waiting for my cue, they are quite hungry so I guess your guests will be good enough to satisfy their hunger."an evil laughed escaped his mouth.

Han was shocked, but it dawned unto her that everything might have been set-up and that they were able to come within the protected zone during the time that it went off. "Don't make me kill you." she said gritting her teeth.

"I think you'll be too busy killing me while everyone else around you gets killed as well." He then again laughed, he seemed amused on everything that is happening. "You're men are too busy as well to come and help you out. Why don't we give your powers a try?" Marcus was about to grab her but his hand stopped mid-air and was sent flying towards the door. Han also looked at Tao which then started gasping for air as if he was being choked.

"Impressive, but not so." Marcus started to attack Han again, she continued fighting both using her mind while Kathy stayed at one corner extremely terrified. Finding an opportunity to run out of the room, Kathy sped past them, but Tao was so fast blocking her way. 

"Where do you think you're going?" Tao growled eyeing on Kathy's neck, she screamed .Then someone from behind knocked Tao off, his fangs landing on Kathy's exposed shoulder. Tao bit her, the venom started to take its toll on Kathy's body. 

Aaron stood frozen seeing what happened, it was an accident he did not know that Tao would take Kathy down with him when he knocked him off. Han was so angry that she went out of control throwing all three vampires at the other end of the room. She was beating them up with every ounce of strength that her mind has. "Han, stop, I didn't mean to do it." Aaron pleaded while he was taking each blow from Han.

"All of you should die! Your kind doesn't deserve to live.!" she screamed  still not letting go of all three who are still floating in the air paralyzed as she continued battering them up.

Marcus was still laughing despite the blood that was now coming out of his mouth. "So this is the woman that you love my dear Prince. And you have said that human beings and our kind can co-exist. I think now you have already realized that we are forever hated by them." Marcus stated, with all his might, he broke free from Han's mind grip taking advantage of her sudden vulnerability, taking Tao with him, while Aaron fell flat on the ground. 

Khun and the others arrived, seeing Han trying her best to stop the venom from spreading inside Kathy's body, while Aaron was still holding on to his neck. Khun rushed beside Han, "Can we move her, please tell me how I can help." he said softly.

"I can help her, let me take a look." Aaron started to move towards Kathy. Han gave him an angry glance sending him glued to the wall.

"Don't you ever lay your hands on her. Get out! I never want to see you again! Get Out!" Han shouted 

"Han please, it was an accident, I can save Kathy." Aaron said trying to sound as convincing as he could.

"You and your people have done enough! Leave! While I'm still giving you the chance." Han fixed her gaze on Kathy's wound. Sam looked at Aaron giving him a nod as if asking him to follow him out. He opened the door and in a speed of light Aaron was gone.

----------------------------------------------

It was good that the team was able to arrive before the other vampires got the chance to attack the people inside the tent. Han had to calm Raymond down saying that Kathy just passed out because of exhaustion and it would be better for him to take a rest too, so he asked Sam and Khun to take him to his cottage while they stayed with Kathy. It was not the first time that Han handled vampire venom, but Tao's venom was really strong considering that his one of the eldest in their clan. But after 2 hours of working with her team, Kathy was finally out of danger. She went out of the cottage, seeing Khun and Sam sitting on the wooden chairs.

"How is she?" Khun asked ushering her to sit beside him.

She took her seat and said, "She's gonna be fine, I'm glad that we were able to save her just in time."

"Aaron could've helped her Han, you know that he can do that." Sam said with a serious look on his face. 

"Look Sam, Let's not start with  this OK! It was his fault why we almost lost Kathy." Han spatted

"I can't believe you are letting your emotions affect your judgement in such a situation. You're being too hard on Aaron, he helped us fight against his kind." Sam answered back frustrated.

Han was about to lash back on Sam when Khun intervened "Cmon guys, we're still at the peak of our emotions. Let's talk about this once everyone has already calmed down." putting his arms around Han's shoulders.

"I have to agree with Nichkhun." A familiar voice suddenly came out of nowhere, as an elderly man started to come up the stairs of the cottage.

"Dr. Rice..." Sam's voice trailed off 

"Hi Sam! Long-time no see." Dr. Rice said smiling at Sam and giving him a pat on his shoulder. "Hello Nichkhun! I'm Dr. Rice, Its nice to meet you." shaking Khun's hand.

"It's nice to meet you too Doctor." he bowed in respect to the elder.

He smiled in acknowledgement then turned to Han. "How are you Han?" he asked her softly.

Han looked up at her father's face "Dad!" she stood up taking his father in a tight embrace and started crying.

"Sssshhh It's Ok Han, Daddy is here, everything's gonna be fine." Dr. Rice Han's hair trying to comfort her.

"I think we should leave you both so you can have privacy." Khun took his coat preparing to leave, Sam was already at the foot of the stairs.

"I would appreciate if you could stay for a few minutes Khun I just need to discuss something important with you and Han, since I'm not sure if we could still see each other tomorrow." Dr. Rice asked.

"Sure Sir." Khun took his seat again as Sam waved goodbye to them.

Dr. Rice cleared his throat and started "I know Han that you might feel this is not the right time to talk about it, but I think Khun needs to know what to expect especially now that he knows about his powers." Han just sat quietly listening to her Dad. 

"Khun first I would like to thank you for fighting alongside us, I know it was tough but.." Dr. Rice was cut short by Han's sudden movement. She took a grip on Khun's hands as the same electricity of the binding process started to flow.

"I'm sorry Dad, I can't do this to Khun." Han closed her eyes, as both of them started to feel the flow of energy. There was no way for Dr. Rice to stop it coz it might affect whatever Han was trying to do so he just waited till everything came to an end. Khun felt his head grow heavy as he came crashing down the floor totally out.

Han was breathing heavily, she rushed towards Khun checking his pulse, making sure he was fine. " I needed to do that Dad, I needed to make him forget what happened today." she said without looking at her Dad.

"What?! Have you gone mad Han? His powers are already unleashed how can we help him now?! " Dr. Rice was so bewildered by what Han just did.

"Dad, Khun already has a wonderful life to live and he makes a lot of people happy, I cannot or should I say WE cannot steal this life away from him, he's a good person. I will do everything to control his powers, especially now that I know how strong our bond is, I can handle this Dad, believe me." Han touched her Dad's hand to assure him.

"Han, look at me, and I want you to listen carefully. I love you and I never meant for all this to happen. Believe me this is something that not even you and Khun has control over. It was bound to happen, and we already have proof. You might have succeeded today in making him forget things but I assure you, this is just the beginnining of a long journey for both of you." Dr. Rice gave her a yearning look.

Han knew her Dad was right, but that was the least of her concern at the moment. All she wants right now is for Khun to go back to Korea and continue on with the life that he already has. Leaving everything again on fate as to what will happen next.

 

**Might update a bit faster I hope, Would appreciate your comments!! Thanks for reading ^^ **