The Truth pt.3

Destined

He wasn't having a good day at all. He felt so tired and the fiming dragged on for hours. Wooyoung decided to go straight to his favorite bar where his friends were waiting for him. It was 9 pm, and just wanted to unwind. He was drinking and having fun when two people came into the place which got his attention, it was a man and a beautiful lady. The lady has been eyeing on Woo eversince she came in.

"Wooyoung-ah, that lady has been looking at you for so long, she's very y and pretty aren't you gonna check her out?" one of his friends sitting beside him asked while casting a smile to the lady.

"Not my type, for some reason I don't like her at all, bad vibes I guess." Woo answered back chuckling.

At the other end of the room the lady asked "Am I really supposed to kill him? He looks so charming can I just turn him so I can have a mate." 

Marcus replied "You need to get rid of him, this group needs to be destroyed before they cause any more damage to our kind. You know how difficult it is to deal with people like them so just follow my instructions." he gave her a stern look before leaving.

She then started to walk towards the bar which was just right next to Wooyoung's table. She was wearing a very short skirt  which almost showed-off her undies everytime she moves her waist. As she came closer the more Woo felt so weird like he was gonna faint.

"I think I had enough tonight guys, maybe I'm just very tired, I'm off." Woo said while standing up from the table. His head was spinning, he doesn't even understand why.

"Dude you're such a kill-joy you only had 2 bottles of beer." one of his friends called out while he was walking away, he just raised his right-hand in reply then continued walking out not even bothering to look back. He took the elevator going to down to the basement parking lot, and just as the elevator door was about to close, the beautiful lady came in. 

"Hi there!" she flashed a dazzling smile on Wooyoung. "You were ignoring me back there am I not good enough for your standard." she asked with a seductive tone.

"I'm sorry I'm not feeling well, so if you'll excuse me." Woo went out of the elevator as soon as it stopped at the basement parking and started walking towards his car. He was trying his best to walk straight but he just can't so he stopped and leaned against the wall for support and tried to compose himself. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. The lady was very persistent she placed her arms around Woo's shoulders and started smelling his neck.

"Hmmm...You smell so good, and delicious." she hissed as her fangs came into view, She was about to bite him but he opened his eyes and pushed her real hard which sent her flying ontop of a car that was parked a few meters away from them. She stood up and with a blink of an eye, she was again right in front of Wooyoung who was now gasping for air, she clutched both his arms her claws sinking onto his forearms making them bleed.

Wooyoung was in pain but also can't get a grip on himself as he let one of his arms lose reaching for her neck he began to choke her. "What the hell are you?" he screamed at the vampire in front of him when another voice shouted.

"Hey! take your filthy claws off him, or I'll burn your y into ashes!" Dawn said with full sarcasm in her tone, a ball of fire in her hand. The vampire hissed and in an instant she was gone as Woo went down on his knees panting. Dawn rushed to his side, helping him up.

"Now I dunno who's more scary, you or the girl with the fangs." he muttered breathlessly eyeing on Dawn. "This place is fully equipped with security cameras they should have come and helped us." he continued.

"Ummm that, I had to take care of that or else they would see us, you know we're keeping our identity so , I'm sorry." she answered back with a quick smile. She checked on his arms that was bleeding, they really need help so she called Han.

"Han where are you? You made a baby-sitter out of me where do I bring him?" she asked, while she tried to cover his wound with a bandage that she had in her bag.

"Since he is conscious, he knows the villa, bring him here you can do voice command on his car's GPS." Han instructed.

"Han Noona?!" Wooyoung asked in disbelief. "How does she know all these?" he sounded so confused as he continued to grunt in pain.

"You will know later, in the meantime let's go to your car so we can go to the villa. They're waiting for us." she stated.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Han hung-up the phone, then looked at the three who were eating late dinner. They stayed the whole day at the villa after Junho recovered from the attack last night. They were practicing their powers and it was quite funny because they were like kids learning ABC's. Though she said she will teach them altogether on how to control their senses, she didn't have any choice but to start with these 3 because Junho is like a walking time bomb. He doesn't have much patience and gets easily irritated. Good thing they didn't have schedule until tomorrow which was their first meeting and practice for their comeback.

"At least you guys are not that unproductive." She said smiling at the three as she approached them and sat beside Khun. He immediately offered a spoonful of the dessert that he was eating, Han opened and smiled at him in appreciation.

"Aiissshhh you guys should stop being like this in front of us." Junho spatted, focusing on his food.

"Find yourself a girlfriend." Chansung laughed and poked his head.

"That was Dawn right? Is Wooyoung alright?" Khun asked thoughtfully.

"Hmmm you're getting better at this." Han replied smiling sheepishly. "Yeah he's alright a lot better than I expected." she continued.

"So what you're trying to say Noona is your expecting all of us to have these powers which are similar to Khun Hyung because it was meant to happen this way like its our destiny?" Chansung asked.

"Yes, unfortunately I was not a believer of all these, not until I saw the recent reports about Khun and you guys. I am really hoping I could get all the references on this so I could explain it better to you guys in one go, Hopefully Taec and Minjun could join us soon. I understand Taec is busy and maybe he doesn't notice if he's going through changes, but how about Minjun? have you heard from him? Han asked.

"He has been busy too with our songs for the comeback he's been hands on with almost everything, I should've joined him today but I'm really concerned about all these yah know, powers." Junho chimed in.

"Its all in the mind, you shouldn't really worry coz ur instincts and reflexes are not meant to hurt but to protect,  we can't deny that it'll be difficult to pretend not to be strong especially in your case, you guys are physically stronger than us, imagine Khunnie its far more difficult for him coz he's equivalent to 10 of us while you have half of his powers." Han explained. "As of the moment I made a connection with you guys to make sure that I can monitor what you're going through its called a bond, but normally it wears off after a while but with Khun we only did it once but it became kinda permanent." she laughed at the thought.

Khun pouted and said "What's funny with that? You don't like it?" he asked pretending that he was about to cry.

Han came closer leaning towards his ear and whispered "I like it...A Lot!" she said softly making Khun giggle.

"Uggghhh Please..." Junho said acting like he was about to throw-up, and they all ended up laughing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think we're missing out on something, can you not bring to me that human who gave you all these information?" Aaron asked while looking through the files that was sent through his email. "Its like bits and pieces of information that was taken from the actual database, I understand Khun and Han's part, but the 5 others, they are also meant to be warriors like a team led by Khun but for what? Why is there a need or so much powerful beings, not that I'm threatened, but at this point..." his voice was suddenly cut-off.

"At this point you should just focus on what you need to do our dear Prince, you should kill either Han or Khun so that they will not be as powerful as what the Myth has told. You saw how close to invincible Khun was during the last fight we can't let him be more powerful than what he already is right now and only you have the power to kill them. To be honest I think it would be a lot easier if you kill Han instead." Marcus went on while going through some files as well.

"How dare you say that in front of me! Killing Han will never be an option, Understood?!" Aaron snapped angrily as he continued reading through the reports as it read:

The poison within the Dark Prince's veins can bring death to the Destined ones, therefore putting an end to their bond and giving those who have been living in the darkness the upper hand. However their death would mean greater evil is to prevail and rule all the lands of human. 

"Greater evil..." Aaron whispered to himself thinking hard what greater evil is there, or if this was really referring to his kind as everyone assumed at the back of his head he has so much doubts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Their blood that comes from the roots of their ancestors, descendants of the Gods and Goddesses , destined to come together from unforseen circumstances that no human has control over. The 6 will be united headed by the Warrior as they lead everyone into battle for the safety of mankind. With their existence no evil on Earth can harm humans.  With the Union of the Warrior and the Protector, what is bound to destroy humanity as it falls from the heavens will go in vain."

A message from one of the files that was written in Greek, which was much clearer than the previous ones that they're research team was able to uncover a few months ago.  What Dr. Rice is definite about, based on all these references, they are gonna be facing a battle, wherein they will need the 6 members of 2PM plus the union of Han and Khun to protect Earth from whatever is about to come. Over the last couple of months they have been monitoring not only the movement of the enemies here on Earth but also anything that may come from the outer space.

"So does this mean that the 6 boys actually got together not only to be popular in their field but also because of a deeper sense of purpose?" Dr. Henry asked as they continued reading through all the files.

"Apparently that's the case, what I'm worried about at this point is by how these messages were written it seem that the battle is coming very soon since everyone who plays a great role in saving and protecting the world has already come forward. We need to prepare them, no matter how powerful they are they can never win over skilled enemies. I'm really wanting to check on Khun coz based on the last fight, he got healed almost immediately which is a great feat for a super human. We need to help them utilize and make good use of the powers that they have." Dr. Rice explained while sending a message to Han, requesting for a meeting ASAP.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"You should have told me earlier that there are so many Hot Korean guys, I should have paid more attention to these idols that you have been raving about." Dawn said while drinking her coffee. They have just finished working out on Wooyoung who is now sleeping soundly together with Junho. Chansung and Khun still awake and talking about their comeback.

Han laughed at Dawn's sudden interest on Korean guys then her face became serious. " I got a message from Dad, he might come over soon, they have uncovered some more information I guess, but based on the tone of his voice we really need to prepare for something big." Han said then looked over at Khun and Chan.

"I am very much concerned about them, they lack skills, they might be powerful but what if our enemies are far better than the vampires that they have encountered. Khun and Chan has good fighting skills because they do martial arts, I'm not yet sure with the others. They won't be able to maximize their strength without training, and we can't train them, because its gonna be their comeback in a few weeks. So I really need your help, I need people here to guide them and make sure they will be safe for the meantime." Han continued on, with Khun now looking at her giving a supportive smile.

"Ladies the guest room is already waiting for you, go take a rest its already 1 am." Khun told the two girls.

"How about you guys?" Han asked standing up from the dining table to approach Khun and Chan with Dawn following behind.

"We're gonna be done in a few minutes, its better to be prepared for the meeting and practice tomorrow." he replied standing up and giving Han a light kiss on her forehead.

"Hey What's that all about? Since when have you guys have been together?" Dawn asked raising her eyebrow.

"They're just friends." Chansung blurted out stifling a laugh. 

"For some reason it became naturally, to both of us, I dunno, and Han is not reacting violently about it so I guess its fine right?" Khun asked Han with twinkling eyes.

"You love assuming Mr. Horvejkul. " Han replied squeezing his right cheek.

"You do know how I feel for you. And as you said, there is nothing I could hide from you. You  know my thoughts, my feelings, so I guess with how you are acknowledging things, words are not needed anymore." he smiled at Han giving her a hug.

Chansung and Dawn suddenly laughed so hard. "This is like watching some high school drama on TV, Oh My God! Are you gonna be sleeping with me Han or..."  Dawn asked teasingly. Chansung was almost out of breath laughing.

"You're cute and funny Dawn." Chansung exclaimed as they did a High-5. " You should hang around with us a lot, would love to get to know you more" he continued smiling at Dawn.

Dawn suddenly felt her cheeks went red, obviously surprised by Chansung's stare. "I guess I don't have any choice but be your baby-sitter, depends on my boss." she said avoiding Chan's eyes and pointing at Han.

It was Khun and Han's turn to laugh, everything seem to fall into place perfectly, though at the back of Han's mind its just in preparation for the coming storm.