Dazed or Hazed

Destined

"Thank you so much for saving my life. I owe it to both of you." Yanin started tearing up upon seeing Han and Khun enter her room.

They had to visit Khun's family in Thailand because they had to explain everything that has happened. They cannot keep this from their families anymore especially when everyone's lives are in danger already. Mrs. Horvejkul hugged her son tightly as if never wanting to let go.

"I wish I can ask you to stay and just forget about saving the whole world. I wish I can do something more to protect you." she cried so hard that Khun can't keep himself together as his tears fell nonstop, his family started hugging him.

"I understand that this is very hard for the family to accept but please, let's not dwell on the negative. We will do everything so all of us will survive this war against these beings. I will not let anyone or anything hurt any of you." Khun stated firmly giving his family a strong face though deep inside he's a complete mess.

Han took his hand and squeezed it tightly letting him know that she will never leave his side no matter what. The emotional state of the family passed after a few hours, as they continued talking about plans for the future.

"You both know that I want to see my grandchild soon?" Mr. Horvejkul said teasingly.

"Dad, how can we?!" Khun was unable to finish his sentence because everyone else bursted into laughter including him. After eating dinner, Khun and Han decided to stay at the garden and enjoy the evening breeze.

"They all love you. " Khun said fervently as he gently pointed the bridge of her nose.

Han smiled shyly "I love them too. Your loved-ones are also my loved-ones." she said cutely

Khun laughed and then suddenly narrowed his eyes "You mean you love all my members too?" he asked in a jealous tone.

"Of course I do! I love them like my brothers just like the way you do, you silly!" she poked his forehead as they continued joking around.

Khun suddenly went silent, and Han can't seem to feel or see anything from within him. He has learned to shut her off when needed. "Hey, what's wrong?" she asked softly.

Khun looked straight at her. His eyes filled with so much emotion that she can't seem to find the right word to describe it. He held both her hands on his chest.

"Han, you know that I will do everything just to do what needs to be done right?" Khun asked and she nodded in response. "And I also know that you will do the same. Before coming here, we both learned that I have something within me that I cannot control without your help. Which is why we were destined, we complete each other. If.." he paused trying hard to choke out the words that he wanted to say. He took a deep breath and continued.

"If something goes wrong, never hold back. Do what you have to do even if it means my life." Khun told her, as he started showering both her hands with kisses his eyes shut. 

A few days ago....

"None of you should come near him please! You might get hurt!" Dr. Rice shouted. Taec and Chansung were being stopped  by the other elites. 

"The training vessel might not be able to hold him off sir." One of Dr. Rice's team member stated in a very nervous tone.

"No! He can do this! They can do this!" Dr. Rice then looked at Han who's already slipping out of consciousness trying so hard to help Khun control his powers.

"He can't be triggered this way, we might lose him." Sam said extremely worried. Looking at Khun who kept fighting and destroying whatever that comes in his way from within the training cell. The program is already running out of enemy data and he is still trapped within his rage. Chansung in tears, as he looked in Khun's eyes as if he is a totally different person

"Hyung, please...." Chansung whispered.

"I don't have any choice sir, there's no more enemies left." one of the doctors shouted, as a clone of someone who looks exactly like Junho came into view. Khun was just snarling like a beast as he finished the remainder of his enemies before clutching Junho's neck. Everyone was shocked.

"What the hell is happening!?" Taec asked "Why is he being like this? Khun No! Please!" he then again tried to free himself from the people who were stopping him. But Dr. Rice was holding him back using his mind power.

"Aaaaarrrrrhhhhh" Khun shouted releasing Junho's clone from his hand almost lifeless. He closed his eyes tightly. As he continued to shout as if in pain. He was breathing heavily as he covered his ears with his hands. He opened his eyes again. The ominous look is still there but he seem to be fighting it.

"Han, you can do this." Dr.Rice said looking at Han who looks like she's about to collapse anytime.

Khun now on his knees struggling what to do, Han can see what he sees. His mind was full of blood shed like his goal was to destroy whatever it is that comes in his way. He lost the will to protect. Han opened her eyes. "That's it! That's the reason why I was meant for him." she told herself as she moved swiftly and entered the training chamber which left everyone in shock. 

Han, was now standing in front of Khun. She looked at him carefully. Her eyes examining everything about him. Other than the uncontrollable growls that slips from his mouth and his body that exposed rock solid muscles. Nothing has changed, his angelic face, his soft wavy hair, its him she can feel his heart, the man that she loves. She knelt in front of him and whispered his name "Khun...." 

He opened his eyes. The scary and ominous look is still there which seem to have gone through Han's soul like a dagger. But she did not move an inch. She was calming him down, in his mind she was his light in midst of the darkness that flooded his whole being. As she moved further inside him she saw towards the end of what seem like a road of total darkness. Another person, his back turned at her. From where she stands everything about the person seem to be Khun. He turned and she saw, yes it was a being that looked like Khun, but his eyes were like flames, he had on a devilish grin in his face. His hands suddenly became like the blade that their enemies have. Then for some reason he suddenly vanished. A strong hand grabbed hers and she heard her name being called by his loving voice. "Han...."

Khun saw her coming, in his mind he was like being pulled away from her. No matter how hard she tried to bring him towards the light, he was being pulled back to the darkest corners of his mind. Then she stopped reaching out, she looked at him as though she saw a monster. Her eyes full of fear, he knew she was in danger, he can't let anything bad happen to Han. That is something that he has engraved in his heart and soul. With all his might he freed himself from whatever was pulling him away as he snapped out of his rage, he grabbed Han's hand and whispered her name gently. She didn't seem to hear him. He took her in his arms.

"Han, are you alright? Did i hurt you? Please speak to me." he continued talking while embracing her tightly.Han felt the warmth of his body, "This is him, I have him back." she said in her mind. Han slowly reciprocated the embrace but before she can finally respond, her eyes were met again by darkness as she lost consciousness in his arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dr. Rice, we have proven now how powerful the destined ones could be. But making this work requires a plan. Do we have time to train for this? The other 5 members have now mastered how they would control their powers. But isn't it too dangerous to make Khun stronger than what he already is right now if he himself can be a danger to mankind? I really don't understand why he is like this if he was meant to save the world." One of the team members stated, the same question nagged inside Dr. Rice's mind. 

"I understand how you all feel. To be honest I am also confused why Khun have this uncontrollable being inside him. That even Han is having an extremely hard time to help him with, it just doesn't make sense. Something might have happened along the way. Something that we missed which led to this. I have told all of you to watch him closely are you definite that nothing hapenned that could have caused this? Dr. Rice asked thoughtfully.

"Sir we are 100% definite. And what exactly can make him become like this?" another team member asked.

Dr. Rice stared at his laptop screen looking at all the tests that Khun has went through and there is no trace of anything that is out of ordinary. But he is definite that something is causing this and they have to find out before Zorr launches his major attack.

"Khun is fine when he is not experiencing anything extreme. But once he does it triggers whatever it is that is in him. I just need to point out what's causing it. I really feel it, there is something in him that led to all this." Dr. Rice stated.

During their last fight with the aliens.......

"We lost much of our men because of him, should we deploy more my Lord." one of his trusted leaders asked.

"Yes, and I want you, to make sure that this gets into his body." Zorr handed him what looked like a needle. 

"But my Lord are you sure about this?" the team leader asked in a shaky voice.

"Yes! A little bad blood won't hurt us. But would definitely destroy them!" Zorr gave him a hideous grin.

When the enemies ganged up on Khun, he succeeded in planting the pin inside Khun's wound. The pin immediately disappeared releasing the contents into his blood stream.

"There is no way for them to trace this. It will mix into his blood. And will create one of us in him." Zorr stated with an evil laugh.

"But wouldn't that make him superior than us?" the team leader asked.

"Of course not. Our blood wouldn't have a permanent effect on humans. It'll eventually lose its power given the type of beings that they are. But before it wears off. I am sure that its either they have already destroyed him from becoming a monster or he has already destroyed his fellowmen." Zorr explained his eyes full of satisfaction.

"You are a genius my lord." his team leader stated bowing his head.

"The doctor might have thought that he found a way to destroy us. I think he expected me to just sit on it. Well, he thought wrong. Humans can never win this fight. Earth is already ours.!!!!!" he shouted while his army applauded, claiming their victory over a war that hasn't even started.

 --------------

 "I bought that bracelet because I think she'll like it a lot and then now you're telling me that you forgot to bring it to Thailand." Wooyoung said in a very disappointed tone.

Khun tries to stifle his laughter. "C'mon man, wouldn't it be nice if you will be the one to give it to her?" he said teasingly.

"Aiisshhhh you're always good with words. Alright i'll give it to her myself. I'll charge the plane ticket on your name ok?!" Wooyoung stuck his toungue out while Chansung just shook his head laughing at their conversation.

They were all seated on a nearby coffee shop, waiting for the others before going to the headquarters. Minjun, Sun and Taec arrived together while Junho parked his car at the other side of the street. 

"Where's Han?" Taec asked.

"Here!" Han shouted cheerfully as she jogged her way across the street. She was about to reach the sidewalk when a blade suddenly hit her arm. She was caught by surprise which is why she was not able to completely avoid it. Blood started to gush out of her wound as several enemies came into view.

Khun came to her in an instant. While the others started fighting their enemies. Han can feel him losing control. She knew very well how Khun gets very angry when she gets hurt.

"Are you alright?" he asked while breathing heavily. Fighting off his rage. Though his body is already shaking in anger.

"I'm fine Khun, don't let your rage take over you okay? I'll be fine." Han touched his cheek which seem to have calmed him down. "Go help them, i'll just cover my wound and will join you guys in a few.

 Khun nodded then started to fight together with the others. He was watching over everyone. He can see how everyone struggled and how they are badly wounded, while the enemies kept on pouring nonstop. Darkness seem to be slowly covering his mind. 

"I can't let this happen." Khun told himself gritting his teeth. 

"Hyung are you alright?" Chansung wrapped his arm around his shoulders.

"I'm ok." Khun answered, his knees still wobbling as if he's gone drunk. Chansung continued to support him trying to bring him to safety so Khun can recover. 

"We're almost there hyung, hang in there." Chansung said then suddenly blood started to come out from his mouth. Khun was shocked, seeing the stab wound on his lower back. 

Chansung started to fall towards the ground but Khun was able to catch him. He immediately removed the dagger from his back. Khun's eyes now filled with tears.

"Hyung...stay with us ok?" Chansung whispered as he started coughing more blood out of his mouth.

"I should be the one telling you that." Khun replied hissing. The rage is now becoming more and more uncontrollable as he sees Chansung slipping out of consciousness. He looks around he sees the others badly hurt as well. Han's wound continuously bleeding while she fights their enemies off. She looks at Khun straight in the eye, he can see shouting the word "NO!" 

There was blood everywhere and as he gave Chansung one last look with his lifeless body on his lap. Khun closed his eyes, darkness took over. He was hit from behind but he did not move an inch. He slowly opened his eyes and looked straight at the enemy who attacked him. He slowly laid Chansung's body and walked towards his enemy who then started to attack him with different sorts of blades while backing off. Khun just avoided one blade from the other while crushing the ones that got caught by his hands. 

"! " Taec shouted, he knew what's happening to Khun now, as all of them heard him snarling in anger.

Junho and Minjun took Chan's body. As Taec and Woo started to go towards Khun's direction.

"No! Don't!" Han told them, Khun also stopped and looked their way. His eyes did have the same ominous look that he had before. They were like flames. He then grabbed hold of his enemy his eyes not leaving theirs while he slowly crushed his enemy's neck as the devilish grin took over his face. 

He threw the enemy's lifeless body like garbage then started walking towards them. 

"Move back" Han asked them.

"But why? We need to.." Taec was about to rebutt, when Khun suddenly raised his hand which then turned into an axe. He looked at it in pure satisfaction as he turned his gaze back towards them.

Khun looked at each of them as if it was his first-time seeing them. With a smirk he asked "Who's next?!"