The Battle 2

Destined

"Can you just leave me alone?" Taec shouted after the long struggle of emotion he had with Han.

"Spare me all your rational explanations. You are just wasting your effort." he continued firmly.

Khun closed his eyes trying to gather all the patience he has left in him. "Alright Taec, if this is what you want we'll let you be. But I just hope that you get your act together the soonest possible time, remember that we have a whole world to save." he turned to leave but stopped as he opened the door

"Unless you are willing to sacrifice mankind." Khun's final words as he left.

Taec just stared at the door, thinking of everything that Khun and Han told him.

A few minutes earlier

"Helena was a newborn back then Taec. You must understand that newborn vampires have no control with their urge to feed. She has been trying her best to make up for what she did..." Han was about to continue when she got cut.

"Stop it Han. There's no explanation to this other than the fact that creatures like them should never exist in this world." Taec snapped with fury in his eyes. 

"No Taec, we have managed to co-exist with them." and before Han could carry on Taec held both her shoulders tightly stopping her from what she's about to say.

"Listen to me." Taec said gritting his teeth. "I will NEVER forgive her. And if I ever see her again, I swear to God I will make sure that she won't live another day! And none of you can change my mind!" he continued his grasp almost breaking Han's shoulders. His hatred seem to have possessed his whole being that he can't seem to see or feel that he is already hurting her.

Han was trying her best to conceal the pain because she wanted Taec to let it all out but apparently he has so much anger inside him for her to handle. In a blink of an eye Taec was sent flying towards the wall leaving cracks as he landed flat on the floor shaking his head.

A very angry Nichkhun came into view. "How dare you." he hissed as he began to clutch Taec's collar lifting him up with one hand.

"Khun please....stop it. I'm alright" Han said weakly in his head. The ominous look in his eyes suddenly faded, his heavy breathing started to relax as he slowly let go of Taec who seem to have snapped out from his fury too out of shock seeing Khun that way.

"Han I'm sorry..I" Taec stuttered while he tried to look for the proper words to explain his behavior. As he buried his face in his hands.

She immediately gave Taec a hug, not minding the pain that was stinging on her shoulders. 

"Taec I know that aside from this issue with Helena all of you are pressured by what is about to come. Don't you think it'll be better if you let go of one of the burdens that you have on your back?" she asked thoughtfully with Taec now looking straight into her eyes.

Han knows that behind all the anger and pain, Taec do have a special spot for Helena in his heart. She gave Taec an encouraging smile.

"You said this to me before and I will say this to you now. This is not you Taec. Tell us how much time you still need for revenge so we can have our brother back?" Khun said his voice shaking.

Now

Taec slumped himself again on the floor. He knows they are right. He must try his best to pick up the pieces not just for himself but for mankind. Their lives depended on it.

--------------------------------

"A complete Mess!" he shouted looking at one of his commanders who survived the last fight with the Super Humans. 

"My Lord, we did what we could. We have long prepared for this. After our time portal has collided with Earth everything has changed. We shouldn't have waited this long, we should've...." a bolt of lightning has hit his right arm which sent the metallic arm flying.

"Are you blaming me now for what happened." he started floating towards the commander his eyes throwing daggers.

"I am not blaming you Lord Zorr, please forgive me for what I have said." he slowly backed up as Zorr continued to hover over him menacingly. Zorr was at the peak of his frustration for all the failure that they are experiencing. His eyes started to glow sending rays towards the commander which left him blown into pieces.

Zorr moved towards the glass window of their stealth aircraft looking down at the city beneath him. "Tell me, where is this human who vowed his allegiance to us? He told us that he will never tell anyone of our existence. That he will help us take control of this world?" he continued gritting his teeth in anger. "Find him and make him pay!" he commanded as his army bowed and left. He was deep in thought as he went back in time..

4 years ago

"You can never go back to your world." Zorr told him as he started to move forward with eyes beaming.

"Please, I beg you to spare me. How would you even know how to defeat the people on Earth if you won't let me help you? I work with powerful people. I will tell you everything you need, if I make a single mistake you can always take my life. I beg you to give me this one last chance. I assure you, you will have Earth in your hands." he just fixed his eyes on Zorr, showing full confidence that he can live by the words that he just said.

He was right. He's a weakling, if he doesn't fulfill his promise Zorr can just kill him with the blink of an eye. But he knew that this scientist *as how they call him* wouldn't find a way to collide and enter their portal if he wasn't special. Zorr knew that no human has survived their atmosphere,but  he was different. So he gave him a chance.

For years he didn't fail. They even succeeded in manipulating nature by causing several earthquakes and tsunamis. On top of that they made mortal enemies out of Humans and Vampires. Till 2 years ago, they lost contact with him. He was nowhere to be found. He hid himself well. Zorr doesn't even know if he is still alive but at the back of his mind there's the nagging feeling that something else is bound to happen. 

Now....

"I was right, I may not be a human that has a heart, but I felt it. I knew you meant trouble. But there's nothing left for any of you to hide. It's only a matter of time till we finally have this world in our hands. You are all mine!" he spoke his mind out as dark clouds started to form and lightning cracked across the skies.

---------------------------------------------------------------

No words were spoken, Dr. Rice and Han sat across each other in silence. Han knew that something was bothering her father. But he was just so good in keeping his thoughts from her. They continued to discuss about Khun.

"I'm really worried dad. There's really something about his powers that we don't know yet. I can feel it. That look in his eyes when he's extremely angry. Even I myself is really scared of it. I'm just lucky that I am able to help him with his self control." Han sighed heavily.

"Do you want us to see the full extent of Khun's powers? Are you in doubt that you can handle this? Tell me honey how I can help to ease your worries." Dr. Rice squeezed his daughter's hand as he smiled softly.

How Han wished his smile was genuine. She knew that though he was there pretending to be listening but his mind is somewhere else and only God knows where. She doesn't want to burden him further. She squeezed back his hand and said. "No Dad, I'll be fine. Maybe I just worry too much. I'll come with Khun and Woo, we'll be meeting his sisters later. The rest of the guys are also going home to check on their families. I'll see you later dad." she stood up and kissed her father's forehead. He waved his goodbye and immediately buried his face in his hands as soon as Han closed the door.

His thoughts now on the message he received from his team. "They are near sir. They won't stop until they get to the bottom of this. We have to stop and just focus on defense or else we will lose the whole team." 

They had to stop looking for answers, looking for a clue on how to end this battle without much bloodshed and destruction. But he knew its already far from reality. They really have to fight their way on this. And they would need everyone to cooperate. 

He then dialed a number "It's time, let's do it. We need to release it in the most discreet way that we could. We don't know if our enemies are already among us but this is the best we can do. Please alert each country and let's carry on with the plan." he said with finality as he ended the call.

"I can't let you win Zorr." Dr. Rice whispered to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the first time that they walked hand in hand in public. Han wasn't expecting it, but Khun insisted and never let go of her hand while they approached "The Street". Wooyoung tried to grab hold of my free hand but whenever he does Khun would remove his hand playfully. They were like kids playing with a toy which is Han. And for the first time, Han was able to have a good laugh. Sometimes she wished she can just go back in time when everything was normal. Or should she say do a fast forward so that everyone can finally live peacefully. The big question still remains clear in her mind which swept her smile away.

Will they survive the wrath of evil that is about to come? She immediately snapped out from her deep thoughts as soon as Khun let go of her hands to give her younger sisters a kiss. Han then followed greeting both ladies warmly as well as Wooyoung. It has been months since they last visited Thailand and she's glad to finally see Khun very happy. 

"We missed you both so much." Cherreen pouted giving Han yet another warm hug. 

"How about me? you don't miss me?" Wooyoung asked teasingly while eyeing Khun seeking for his approval. Khun narrowed his eyes then smiled. Khun knew that Woo is a great guy and he has always felt the special connection that he had with his youngest sister. With everything that's going on, this is not the proper time to be the strict brother that he is. And besides, they are both of age. So he just let them carry on with their sweet nothings. 

Yanin and Han continued to talk about the trip that they have been planning for the longest time. Khun just can't help but smile. Seeing the women that he valued the most in his life aside from his Mom and Grandma, getting along so well. There's nothing  more he can ask for. He already found the woman that he would like to spend the rest of his life with. Not minding  all the eyes that looked their way. He took Han's hand and kissed it softly which distracted everyone in the table.

"Yah! Hyung where did that come from?" Woo protested now trying to re-enact what he did using Cherreen's hand. Khun slapped his hand away from his sister as they all laughed. Khun's phone buzzed receiving a message from his manager as his picture kissing Han's hand is all over the internet.

"Didn't that just happened a few minutes ago, and now it's already trending. Unbelievable." Yanin chuckled and shook her head. They continued catching up while outside the cafe....

"That's them, I swear. They are called the Destined ones." a vampire was catching his breath as a young man held him by the neck. He looked at Khun and Han intently. He knew that the vampire wasn't lying. He let go of his neck. The vampire took the opportunity to escape only to end into pieces as the young man's hand changed into blades that shredded him like some vegetable. 

"Let's go" he told his men. there were 10 of them. He prepared himself for this, because if he does not end this right now, he knows that Zorr will definitely kill him. So it's either they die or he ends up dead.

--------------------------------------------

Khun felt it, Han placed the building under a shield. She will always be the first to feel danger. Wooyoung's breathing rapidly and Cherreen saw how they all stood in a defensive stance. 

"How many?" Khun asked under his breathe. Both him and Woo is starting to feel their powers heating up. Their bodies reacting as their clothes started to tighten.

"10" Han said softly, as she continued to close her eyes focusing on the enemies. Her eyes opened wide in horror as she shouted "NIN!!!!" 

Both Khun and Woo looked at her then with his voice shaking Khun asked "Where is she?" looking at Cherreen, who then pointed outside the window with eyes full of worry seeing how the 3 of them are acting.

Three men were walking right behind her. Yanin was smiling at them not knowing the danger that she's in. Her smile faded wondering why Khun had so much anger in his face. In an instant he was right in front of her holding on to her arms tightly. He was about to carry her to safety when he felt something dripping. He looked at her, Yanin was slowly slipping out from consciousness. Her back now filled with blood, a blade was hanging at her side. 

Wooyoung immediately took charge fighting off the 3 others while Han took Yanin from Khun's arms I will take care of her, she then looked at the direction of their jet which was about to land. She immediately flew bringing Yanin's almost lifeless body with her. Khun was disoriented, he looked at his bloody hands, then looked at Woo who is desperately struggling to avoid their enemies as they try to swing every single blade towards him. Sam and Dawn arrived and fought alongside hime, but with their speed they were still outnumbered. He can't seem to move, everything was spinning. Khun closed his eyes, his heavy breathing were replaced by growling along with the sound of ripping as his clothes started to give way. 

Upon seeing this, 3 of the enemies came crashing their blades towards him. He then opened his eyes, those ominous eyes are back. Both his hands were able to catch the blades that has cut through his flesh shredding the remainder of his clothes into pieces revealing his body with every muscle swelling. Blood was everywhere on his arms, stomach legs and back, but in seconds it started to heal. The enemies were taken aback. They can't escape Khun's grasp, with their blade hands stuck in his. Khun was just huffing and growling angrily as he started bending the blades. He knew they weren't human so he started attacking them with all his might. Whenever his punch lands on anything around them it gets destroyed in an instant. 

Realizing how strong Khun is their leader came from behind his hand turning into an axe. Everyone screamed Khun's name he turned just as the axe landed on his shoulder. Han saw everything and screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" she tried to get near him but the rest of the enemies hovered over him. As one of them tried to attack her. She can't see Khun none of them stopped from swinging their blades. She felt helpless, in tears , she closed her eyes and saw a vision of Khun covered in blood. She shouted

"KHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Looking at Khun's direction, everyone seemed to have stopped. "What is this?" Dawn exclaimed as all of them stood still, and in shock.