Enemies

Destined

Landing swiftly onto the ground, he went straight up to Marcus. "Am I going to be her stalker forever?" he asked with clear evidence of irritation on his tone. "Can I just kill her now?" he asked

"Are you out of your mind? if you try to touch even a single-strand of her hair, we're all doomed!" Marcus growled back "Its either we die in the hands of those Super brats or in the hands of our own Prince. We don't have much of a choice right?" he said sarcastically.

"All the other covens have already gone into hiding especially those in the West. Eversince the myth resurfaced 2 years ago it seem that our kind has just accepted our defeat. Bunch of Cowards!" Tao shouted, gritting his teeth in anger.

"You know that we have a chance, If only our Prince would accept what he is meant to do. I will never give up on what our elders have taught us, that we are destined to rule this world. We are not supposed to be the ones who are hiding." Marcus stated while reaching for Tao's shoulder. "Have a little more patience my brother, the important thing is for us not to lose her again. At least now we can attack anytime we want knowing where she's at." He then leads him to a room, where a girl lies in bed sleeping. "I know you're tired of doing this, and I am very greatful that you're doing your best to endure, so I'm giving you a reward. Young, fresh, and to top it all off, She's type A, your favorite" He grins in delight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

He has been watching her from afar, just wanting to make sure that she is always safe. He sees her beautiful smile as she spends time with the children. He knew how important  these charity works are to her, for she travels to the farthest corners of the earth just to share her love and compassion to people in need. She's truly one of a kind, and she is the love of his life....or should he say the woman that he once loved.

He saw everything happen with his own eyes, as he held on to his chest as if his heart is about to fall off. "They finally met." he whispered softly as the words seem to drown on his thoughts as the most dreadful day of his life had come to reality. Seeing them hold their hands, their stares that seem to connect their whole-being. He doesn't need to be like them just to understand why they are meant to be together. 

Then he felt another presence standing behind him. "Let's go your majesty, you don't deserve to see all these." one of his faithful servants told him. 

"This is the end,right?" he asked, his eyes full of pain. "She's never gonna be mine again, right? now his voice is shaking, as he turned and vanished into thin air.

With one last look at Khun and Han, the servant sighed ...."I'm afraid you're right, my Majesty, I'm afraid you're right." he bowed his head in sadness as he also took his leave.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you Dr. Rice  for your hard work." General Saunders was all smiles while shaking his hand in appreciation. "We have been receiving all the reports that your team was able to control our enemies movement in the northern part of the United States and as well as in France. We also heard that you lost two of your men in battle. It appears that they are now more vigilant and also did their own research on how to measure up with your kind." he said

"We are still human, General, but was gifted with these powers to serve a purpose. And that's to protect mankind. It is unfortunate that we lost two of our best team members, but we still have a lot of Naturals out there that'll one day become one of us." Dr. Rice stated with confidence. " Though I must say I am very concerned as to how they knew our weaknesses. Each Super Human is unique, with their strengths and weaknesses depending on their bloodline, which makes it hard for the enemies to determine what to expect from each of us." he said while looking at both men sitting in front of him.

" I agree with you Doctor. Its surprising that these vampires are now able to counter-attack, and seem to have the right weapons against us." Dr. Henry pointed out as he starts moving his finger over his Ipad then stops on a short video showing the recent battle that the team had. They watched carefully as to how two of their men were slain by the enemies.

"Don't worry, we will definitely get to the bottom of this. To be honest they are the least of my concern right now. I believe that we have this under control." Dr. Rice said as he turned to look outside the window , looking at the beautiful view of New York City. His thoughts are dwelling more on the myth and the greater evil that is to be unleashed. He was interrupted by the General's voice.

"I would really love to meet your daughter Ms. Hannah  Rice, I haven't thanked her personally for saving my son's life. Would it be possible to meet-up with her anytime soon? " General Saunders asked.

"I'm afraid that would not be possible sir, since she already moved. She's now in Asia." Dr. Rice said with a heavy sigh.

"In Asia?!" both men said in unison totally blown away by the news.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How are you?" Han asked Toni, her bestfriend since she was 10 years old, also a Super Human and is now working with her father's team. 

"I, should be the one asking you that right? but to answer your question, I'm not good. We lost Doug and Patrick in the last battle." Toni answered, now holding back her tears as the flood of memories slowly comes back to her.

" I'm so sorry Toni. I'm sorry that I wasn't there, I'm sorry that I became selfish, if only I was there Doug and Patrick....might still be here." her voice trailed off as tears started to roll down her cheeks. 

"Can you please stop blaming yourself Hannah, just this once! You blame yourself with every opportunity that you could get! We agreed on this, the whole team did. We gave you our blessings to find the happiness that would complete you because you deserve it! Do you think Douglas and Patrick would be happy hearing you say all these? Hell No! " she shouted in reply.

Han knew that she is already very frustrated with her calling them all by their complete first names, that's how she is when she is extremely annoyed, angry and frustrated.  " I will come and visit after this trip, hopefully this weekend." Han answered back.

"This weekend? aren't you supposed to go to Korea and start with your new job?" Toni asked in surprise.

"I had to delay it because I have to fulfill my promise to work with Mnet this year for the MAMA's.  I can finally settle in Korea after that." Han explained

"I heard that you met him already, so how was it? Was he the Mr. Perfect that everyone imagined him to be? Was it love at first sight? " Toni teased

"You are really bipolar! From extreme sadness now you're making fun of me!" Han laughed wiping her tears away. "Anyway, I actually don't know how to answer your question,but yes he looks perfect, you should try using google and see his perfection OK! and no it wasn't love at first sight, I can't believe that you of all people would think of such things...uggghhh!!" Han was twitching with the thought.

"Yeah Right! spare me your drama, I may not have the extreme power that your mind has but I'm not stupid. I saw the pictures and I could see L-O-V-E in both of your eyes." Toni said full of conviction.

"PICTURES!!!!!!! Wha-Wha-WHAT!!?? has my dad gone crazy to send someone out here to stalk me. And Damn!! these people surely knows how to shut me out from their thoughts, they are well-trained." Han's mouth still open in disbelief.

"Oh well, I guess you have really found your destiny sis, mind bringing him here with you this weekend, I would like to have a closer look on my brother-in-law to be." Toni said laughing out loud. As if she could see Han's face right now being so irritated with all her teasing.

"Why don't you get your here and see for yourself!" Han snapped, still trying to digest what Toni just told her when suddenly she felt severe pain as if something hit her on the head. "Aaaaaaahhhhh!" she screamed as the phone fell from her hands. She was holding on to her head, with her eyes shut. It was so painful that she can't even move from where she is seated. She opened her eyes, now filled with shock as she whispered "Khun..." she then shifted her gaze at the clock as it read, 11:00 P.M.

 

**I know there are still a lot of questions and there is so much more to the story than some might have expected, please feel free to ask or to remind me if the story turns out to be confusing or boring coz sometimes I get carried away by my thoughts LOL! Just so you know, I am quite a big fan of Anne Rice and Pittacus Lore so the story is quite influenced by these writers ^^ **