The Truth pt. 2

Destined

Waking up was never hard for Khun, but for today it was quite difficult for some reason. He knew it has something about his powers but since he doesn't know much about it yet there's nothing he can do about it. He was basically dragging himself to the bathroom. He was trying his best not to be too obvious with the changes that he has been experiencing especially when it comes to his body. He eats more, and spends a lot of time at the gym to avoid getting questioned as to why he's so fit and buff these days. It's so hard to pretend but he's slowly learning to do so. "This is not that bad after all, it helps me in becoming an effective actor." laughing at himself in front of the mirror while he looked at his reflection. Pouting because now he has shirts or even fan gifts that he cannot wear anymore because he's now one size bigger than before. He took his favorite No Love hoodie then went out.

"Hyung, you don't look good today, are you sick? " bumping into Chansung as he went out of his room.

"I'm having this very bad headache and body ache." Khun replied weakly.

"Maybe you should rest, do you need anything? I'm going out for a bit to buy lunch, I'll be staying home as well. Its one of those days that all we want to do is stay at home and be bums." Chan laughed.

"True, At least I won't be alone. is Junho still asleep? " Khun asked, taking a seat on the couch.

"I think he's taking a bath already, I'll be back in a few minutes." Chan answered back then left.

Khun was just staring into nothingness when his phone rang. 

"Khun, are you alright?" Han's voice came into the line sounding worried. 

"I'm ok, I just feel so tired my head is aching as well as my body, I dunno what's happening." he answered back lazily.

"Well the heavy feeling might be because you're detecting presence of our enemies, I'm gonna be there tonight, I could sense their presence around you so be careful. You were not trained yet how to handle your senses but that will be our first assignment once I get there." Han was trying her best to sound as comforting as she could be.

"I'm sorry for being such a burden for you Han, once my schedule clears a bit I'll spend time in learning the ropes." Khun sighed heavily.

"Stop saying that, once you've gotten used to it, everythings gonna be back to normal. Not totally of course but at least the worst is gonna be over. Just be careful ok." Han said thoughtfully.

"I'm gonna be fine, I'm just staying home with Chansung, not sure about Junho though." Khun replied confidently. They ended the call, as Junho started to go down the stairs, wearing shorts and sweats.

"Hyung you're just staying home today?"Junho asked sitting next to Khun.

"Yeah, not feeling good. " Khun placed his head on Junho's shoulder

"Awwww I'm also not in the mood to go out today, let's just watch a movie." Junho said cheerfully.

"Alright, let's wait for Chansung." Khun replied.

Shortly after, Chansung came back with food and drinks. They were sprawled over the living room carpet, doing a movie marathon. They didn't even notice that it was already dark outside. 

"Should we order dinner? Or you guys wanna go out?" Chansung asked, already holding his phone.

Khun looked at his watch and said. "Can we just go to the nearest Ramyeun place, I don't think there's much people there at this time already, we can just go there on foot. To get some fresh air, a 10-minute walk won't hurt right?" 

"Not at all! we've been lying around all day, that won't even count as our exercise." Junho laughed.

The weather was nice, the evening breeze was comforting, but Khun really felt weird, as if someone was following them. The ramyeun place was almost deserted. since it was 10 pm on a weekday, so not much people are out especially in their part of the city. They ate, talked about random things, they were laughing at their jokes. It's been a long time since they had this bonding time, too bad the others were not able to come because of filming and recording. Khun's phone rang again.

"I just arrived, sorry I wasn't able to call you before I left Hong Kong." Han said, she sounded like she was in a hurry. "Where are you?"  her heart was beating rapidly now.

"We're at a ramyeun house near the villa. We'll be going home in a few." Khun answered wondering why she sounded so nervous.

"Khun you have to stay where you are and wait for me ok. The moment you go out of that place, there's going to  be an ambush." Han now gritting her teeth, she was not expecting that the situation is this bad.

"How many?" Khun now sounding very serious. Chan and Junho also got distracted seeing the creases form on Khun's forehead.

"10, if I'm not mistaken." Han is already inside the car that she rented now entering the address into the GPS device.

"But Junho and Chansung are with me." he shot a worried glance on the two, who are now confused.

" You definitely can protect them  don't worry. Just tell them to stay behind you all the time just in case." Han was trying her best to help Khun out because she knows how much his instincts hate their enemies. She can already feel that volcano inside him about to erupt anytime. "Just hold them off for a few minutes." she ended the call.

Putting down the phone, Khun was trying to focus so he can at least have an idea where their enemies are. Opening his eyes with fright he muttered "They're coming in."

"Who's coming in Hyung?" Chansung asked really concerned seeing Khun like this.

"Look, whatever happens, just stay here. Please.I'll explain later" Khun asked Chan and Junho.

"Hyung you have to tell us what's going on, so we can help you." Junho said sounding very worried, holding Khun's arm " Whoaah that felt weird, that's as hard as stone." pointing at Khun's biceps, though they can't see anything since he was wearing a hoodie on top of his shirt.

"Stay here, Please." Khun was looking straight to their eyes and both understood that he was dead-serious, so they just nodded as Khun stood up from the chair. He wasv about to go outside when one of the them came in. Khun now stood face to face with Tao.

"Long time no see." Tao grinned sarcastically. "I was told that you were not alone, so I had to bring a few friends with me. I was warned that you have a very bad temper." Tao continued, maintaining eye contact with Khun.

"Let's talk outside." Khun trying his best to maintain his composure. All eyes were on them, though there were only 2 other tables that were occupied aside from theirs, he wants to make sure that none of them gets hurt.

Tao was scanning the room, now looking at Junho and Chansung, "Oh aren't those your fellow warriors? why are they seated there?" Tao smirked "Hey are you guys scared?" Tao asked the two.

Junho got pissed, he stood up from the table "YAH! are you calling me a coward?! Who's this guy hyung?!" he shouted.

Khun shot Junho a warning look. "I'll take care of this, both of you stay out of it." Khun answered back, now shoving Tao out of the restaurant. Chansung on the other hand, just sat quietly, he was breathing heavily he felt like throwing up. Junho saw this, taking his seat he placed his arm around Chansung's shoulder.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Junho immediately released him, as Chansung seem to be passing out. "What's going on? you're hot as hell?!" 

----------------------------------------------------------

"This can't be." Han muttered to herself. She felt it, something else was happening out there. She then did voice dial to contact their headquarters. 

"Han, I think you're right, one of them is also a natural. We're getting the report now, almost the same type of energy that Khun has, but of course Khun's is still stronger. We need full profile of the others to check on their bloodline, since you said they are all potential candidates. If everything gets confirmed, there's no doubt that the Myth is now becoming a reality. " the voice on the other line explained.

"Please give me updates, I'm not sure who is it, but this is difficult, Khun is still not in full control of his powers, I dunno how I can help the new one out, I need back-up please contact Dawn or Sam." she then ended the call.

"Who could this be? Junho or Chansung?" everything is becoming blurry like something else is intervening, like another force.

--------------------------------------------------------

He was watching from afar, he needs to shut Han out from the picture so that his men can work on Khun. It was difficult to go against Han's powers so he had to stay focused. 

"Your Majesty, are you sure that this is the right thing to do?" his faithful servant asked.

"I don't think it would make any difference if I do the right thing or not. She would still hate me. I wouldn't stand a chance if Nichkhun is around, so I would have to say that I'm doing what's best for me," Aaron answered with conviction.

"This is the first time I've heard you say these kind of words my Lord, I just hope that this will turn out well for you."  he looked at Aaron sadly.

In Aaron's mind he knew that Han will definitely hate him more because of what he's doing, call it selfish, he can't let anyone have her. "Han is mine, if I can't have her for myself, then no one else could." Aaron said told himself, looking straight at Khun who just went out of the restaurant with Tao.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Khun felt that something's wrong with Chansung he was looking at them through the window, while Tao kept blabbering about things. He remembered the first time he felt his powers, that is the exact same situation that Chan is going through at that moment. He can see Junho is already in full panic-mode, its a good thing that he is not calling anyone for help, he is more of trying to comfort Chansung who seem to be going through so much pain.

"One of your men doesn't look good, Ok let's save him for another day, that is if you will still live to see another day." Tao said giving him a sinister smile.

9 more men started to move forward and stood behind Tao. They were all hissing, like they were gonna eat Khun alive. Inside the restaurant Junho looked in horror, he wanted to run out and help Khun but in his mind, Khun's words kept on replaying that they should stay where they are. He could see that there's no trace of fear on Khun's face. He just stood there calmly looking at his enemies.

"You came prepared." Khun smirked, "All the while I thought you were one of the most powerful among your kind, but you still have bodyguards to protect you." Khun laughed with sarcasm.

Tao got annoyed and spatted " Are you underestimating me?" He said angrily, finally showing his fangs in anger. Junho saw it, and felt like fainting, while Chansung tried to open his eyes, with his head resting on the table.

"I'm just stating a fact, as everyone can see." Khun continued to spark Tao's anger. Tao removed his cloak swiftly preparing for battle. "Oh! good thing you reminded me, this is a gift from Minjun, I can't ruin this hoodie." Khun removed the hoodie putting it by the entrance. Junho was surprised seeing Khun's perfectly fit body that he kept under the hoodie, his biceps were exploding that his sleeves might give-up anytime, Junho looked at his arm comparing it with Khun's and was shaking his head.

"SInce when did Khun Hyung become this huge?" Junho continued to look at him amazed. Not noticing that Chansung himself is experiencing changes.

In a blink of an eye, both Khun and Tao were clutching each other's throat. In what seem like an eternity of trying their best in choking each other, finally Khun was able to throw Tao a few meters away from from him. They continued their fist-fight with Khun obviously gaining the upper-hand. Tao halted, wiping blood that was spilling from his mouth.

"You are stronger than I thought, considering the fact that you're still very calm." Tao said under his breath. The others was supposed to attack but Tao raised his hand to stop them. "I will finish him!" he commanded.

He attacked Khun, only to be taken down, he can't get loose, Khun was ontop of him, crushing his face with every single punch. Tao was about to pass out, all 9 men hovered over Khun, clawing every single part of his body. Inside the restaurant Junho gasped, he wanted to go out and help Khun but he knew that it'll be no use, seeing what they're up against. Chansung seeing everything outside, was already shaking in fury. He clenched his fist, a few seconds already passed and Khun was still not in view. Chansung stood up which startled Junho, he was breathing heavily, as if he was possessed by some wild animal grunting beneath his breath, he punched the window, as shards of glasses went flying everywhere, then with his both hands holding the metal railings of the window, he slowly bent it until it was wide enough for him to pass. But as soon as he was about to reach the spot where Khun was trapped by the vampires, all 9 of them was sent flying to all directions as Khun growled in anger.

Han arrived, and was shocked with what's happening right in front of her very eyes. Tao laid motionless on the ground, Khun was still on his knees, he was bitten everywhere. but instead of growing weak, vampire bites were beginning to heal. Chansung on the other hand was the one trashing the other vampires, he fought so well. As soon as Khun stood up and was already standing side by side with Chansung, the enemies halted, was extremely surprised to see Khun back to his flawless state, not a single scratch can be seen except for the tattered clothes that he has on at the moment. No one would ever think that he was in a fight.

"How'd you do that?" Chansung asked Khun without removing his eyes from their enemies.

"I should be the one to ask you that question." Khun answered with a laugh. Han landed right in front Khun and Chansung, catching them by surprise. "You can fly?" Khun asked Han in astonishment.

"Yes I can." Han replied with a wink. "Shall we finish this now?" she asked their enemies, raising her left hand putting protection on the restaurant. Looking at her watch, she said, "Its getting late you know." 

Chansung tried to stifle his laughter, then took a glance inside the restaurant only to see Junho being bitten by another vampire who might have entered the place before Han was able to put protection for it. He was about to go inside, when he suddenly saw Khun pop out from nowhere breaking the neck of the vampire. He then took Junho into his arms, he was teary-eyed. They looked around, all their other enemies including Tao was gone. Han took care of the people in the area, making sure that none of the people within the proximity would remember what happened, and they immediately went back to the villa.

Han was always prepared when it comes to saving people against vampire venom. With a few instructions they were able to control the venom in Junho's body. And as expected he's healing fast. A few more tests was done, and the results were sent immediately to their headquarters. Han knew that Junho has a potential to be a super, but he was not like Khun or Chansung. Based on their research, powers are unleashed at a certain point in time, more of like your body has a schedule for it. Han waited for the reports before going out of Junho's room to talk to the two.

"Is he gonna be alright?" Chansung asked with a worried tone.

"Of course he will be, give him one hour he'll be back to normal." Han answered back with a smile giving Chansung a light squeeze on his shoulder.

Han approached Khun, who was sitting on the couch, she sat beside him, then she started moving his fringes away from his eyebrows. "How are you feeling? she asked softly. For some reason it has become their second nature to be this close or sweet to each other even if they haven't really talked about the status of their relationship.

"I'm fine, I think I'm more in control now not unlike before." he answered taking Han into an embrace. "I missed you." he whispered.

Chansung cleared his throat "Ummm guys, you might want to explain to me, what happened, and why am I like this?" he asked, pointing to his whole body which was the same as Khun's..Their Men's health bodies are back.

"Aren't you happy?" Khun asked Chan with a playful grin.

"Of course I am, did you see how I fought against those scary men. I'm fine with the physical stuff but my head keeps on spinning Ias if I'm hearing a lot of things." Chansung explained massaging his forehead.

"I want to do the training for senses all at the same time, its gonna be tedious to teach you one at a time." Han said now looking at her IPAD. "Ok results are out, we can expect Junho's power to be unleashed any moment now, in 3, 2, 1" Han counted as they heard Junho grunting in pain.