The Battle 3

Destined

"Calm down Minjun." Sun said seeing Minjun driving like a madman. He can feel everything that Khun and Wooyoung is going through, especially the pain. Tears were already forming in his eyes as Sun started to caress his cheeks for comfort. 

"Dammit! KHUN!" Minjun suddenly shouted as he hit on the breaks slamming his hands on the steering wheel leaving dents on it. The tears now gave way.

"What is it?" Sun asked in a hesitant tone.

Minjun looked directly at Sun's eyes with his filled with fresh tears. His hands began shaking as he covered his face "It's Khun...I can't feel him anymore." he said in a helpless tone.

"No, you must be mistaken. That is impossible, he is the chosen one he can't die just like that. Han won't let that happen too. Sssshhh calm down. Khun's not dead." Sun took him in her arms, hugging him tightly.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh" Sun shouted immediately letting go of Minjun who suddenly felt extremely hot. "What the..." she whispered as she saw Minjun his eyes closed as if in a deep sleep while a white beam has enveloped his whole body.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank God you came back for me." Chansung said while getting into Junho's car who immediately sped up as soon as he got in. "Hey! careful, we need to at least be alive when we get there." he said while Junho just continued to look straight avoiding anything that might slow them down.

"How can you even think of yourself when you can feel Khun Hyung and Wooyoungie dying out there!" He snapped wiping the tear that slipped from his eye.

Chan's eyes narrowed, it wasn't his intention to sound selfish but he knew that Junho was just going through mixed emotions. He just let out a deep sigh "I'm sorry, I was just...Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh." Chansung yelped on the top his lungs. Junho was already holding on his steering wheel too tightly bending it in the process.

"Noooooo, ! Khun Hyung NOOOOO!!!" Chansung was already gritting his teeth in anger, he was just controlling himself so that they won't end up destroying the car.

"Just 1 block away, we're coming. Please hold on.." Junho said under his breath. Then it started, a white beam started to cover their bodies. "I can't focus Chansung, just stay still while I drive...help them, please, I think this is what Dr. Rice told us we need to transmit our powers to Khun Hyung so he can defeat the enemy, just do as how we were taught" he told Chansung who nodded in response and closed his eyes as the beam continued to grow from within him. 

Junho stopped the car in front of the Super Human's aircraft he got off leaving Chansung who is in full concentration transmitting his powers. He then saw Taec who also just arrived. They looked at each other and with just one look they both understood what they had in mind. They started walking towards the warzone, as the beam that was trying to take over their bodies started to envelope them from head to toe. They can see Wooyoung also in the same state, covered in blood, panting heavily he tried to stand up as both of his knees wobbled, Taec took him by the arm for support. "What took you guys so long?" Woo was sobbing as he looked back at Khun's direction. 

"What is this?" Dawn said in awe as everyone else also stopped. As the same light seem to have covered Khun's body as well, eminating rays in between the enemies that covered him as they started to scream in pain. As though a bomb had exploded, the enemies started flying all over the place destroyed by the rays that came from Khun's hands who was still lying flat on the ground. Taec, Woo, Junho, Chan and Minjun felt  it. It's like their bodies turned into one as all their powers gathered, the light that once consumed their bodies has now turned into what looked like a white flame. With all of them bonded, Wooyoung was healing faster, Chan got off the car and Minjun continued driving towards the warzone as the rest started to fight the new army of enemies who came to the aid of the first batch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Khun was slipping in and out of consciousness, the axe almost tore his arm from his body, good thing he was still able to avoid it but the tip still grazed his skin leaving a deep wound. There were 5 of them attacking all at once. Destroying one blade after another, he's growing weaker because of the deep wound that was taking time to heal. Han never left him, she was there, even if it was also hard for her since she was also fighting she did everything to protect him, to help him heal. He was now starting to feel helpless as his hand started to loosen its grip from the blades that he was blocking. He can hear them shouting out his name. He closed his eyes and saw them it was like a dream. All five of them holding hand in hand walking towards him with Taec reaching out for his hand which he took and that did it. He opened his eyes as light rays started to form in his hands like a bolt of lightning which he shot right through the enemies. They all got destroyed flying alll over the place.

He was still lying on the ground, trying to catch his breath. The wound started to close, but he lost so much blood which made him weak, he knew he needed time to recover. He sat-up just as someone landed in front of him taking on the enemy that was about to attack him again. Now there were 5 others who came to his rescue, they were Vampires. The one who protected him first offered his hand to help him get-up. His blurred vision started to clear-up as he took the hand and once Khun was up on his feet he was face to face with none other than Aaron.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!" Zorr shouted seeing everything unfold in the big screen right in front of him. " How can these Human beings defeat our best soldiers." he was so angry but at this point he can't let his anger take over. He needed to do something about the situation.

"Retreat." Zorr said, heavy-hearted. As the rest of his men started calling off the ones that got deployed. He continued looking at each and everyone that he is seeing in his screen. He can't believe his eyes, seeing the Vampires help the Super Humans. 

"How did all these happen? Where did these people come from?" He continued to ask himself, while eyeing on Khun and Han who was now hugging each other tightly.

"My Lord, sorry to interrupt you, but these 2 people you have onscreen, they call them the Destined ones. They are the ones meant to destroy us." One of his men came forward and continued to explain the so-called Myth based on the stories they got from their research.

"Well, It's impossible for them to destroy us, especially me." Zorr laughed, but at the back of his head there is a nagging feeling. Something is really not right but whatever happens he won't let them win.

"Strengthen the army, I know that we need to settle soon for us to continue to survive. But none of you should be afraid of these people. We are far stronger than them. We will strike back! And this time we won't hold back anymore...We will destroy all of them" Zorr snarled with fury in his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was shocked upon seeing the amount of Vampires that came to help them. And to top it all off, Aaron helped Khun, it was just unbelievable. Han ran towards Khun seeing that the enemies were starting to leave. She wrapped her arms around him not minding all the blood that was all over his body. Despite his tiredness he can still feel so much power in him, his body was rock solid and warm. Khun scooped her in his arms as well giving her a soft kiss on her forehead. Tears started to stream down Han's cheeks and Khun felt her quiet sobs.

"Hey, why are you crying..ssshhh...It's alright, everything is ok now." Khun held her face so she can look straight at him.

"I thought I lost you. I dunno what will happen to me if...if that happens." Han replied in between sobs. Aaron was just looking at them. seeing Han so vulnerable was something he thought he will never see again since she went through worst in the past. It was painful but now he knows how much Khun and Han really mean to each other and there's nothing else he could do but to accept it.

Realizing all the eyes that were looking at them, Khun then turned to Aaron. " Thank you." he said offering a handshake which Aaron took. Giving him a weak smile. "I never thought I'll ever say this, but it was a pleasure to help you all." he said. Sam can't contain his emotions anymore as he approached Aaron and gave him a brotherly hug.

Khun on the other hand is now in a tight group hug with his 2PM members. "Don't scare me like that Khunnie." Minjun poked Khun's head. 

"Thanks to all of you I was able to survive." Khun smiled warmly at them. They started walking towards the aircraft but before they can go further Taec held Khun's wrist which halted him to move forward.

"I'm sorry for the mess that I have done." Taec said his eyes b with tears. Khun ruffled his hair and replied. "Ayyyy let's all stop being dramatic. Of course you're forgiven." he gave Taec a bear hug which was followed by the other four squeezing both of them in the middle.

"Hey stop it my body still hurts!!." Khun yelled. While Taec was squirming them off.

"Yeah right! You looked so scary earlier Hyung. I think you really should learn to control yourself as in seriously." Wooyoung stated.

"He's right, when we arrived you looked so beaten up and yet you were fighting like a wild animal I dunno how you did that." Junho said while imitating Khun's fighting moves.

"But seriously guys, you're right, Khun I guess haven't really explored his powers. And as well as all of you. I think he was meant to lead you all because he was the strongest and he can share his powers with the rest of you and vice versa." Han explained.

"But before we go any further on this, I think you need to see Nin." Han said taking Khun's hand. He then suddenly felt worried because he knew that his sister lost a lot of blood which was one of the main reasons why he flipped earlier.

They reached the operating room in the aircraft, Yanin was lying in bed, while Cherreen was holding her hand her eyes closed as if in prayer. She felt their presence so she immediately opened her eyes and upon seeing Khun she ran into his arms. She was now crying so hard.

"You're alive" those were the only words she managed to say.

"I'm sorry sir if we had to lock her in this room. Her emotions went so high seeing everything that was happening outside. She won't leave the viewing chamber but we knew that it would be really bad for her. I'm afraid she has undergone so much trauma today." one of the doctors explained to Khun.

"It's alright, thank you for taking care of her, how's my sister?" he asked worriedly.

"She's doing fine, though she lost a lot of blood, we were able to do transfusion immediately, and of course with the help of Ms. Rice, she was able to heal faster. She still needs a lot of rest." the doctor said giving Khun a warm smile then left them.

Khun saw that Han was already using her powers on Cherreen helping her calm down. He knew that its time to let their family know and Han was also not making her forget what happened. After a few minutes of talking, Cherreen felt tired and said she will take a nap, so she lied down on the sofa where they were seated as Han placed a blanket over her.

"She'll be ok don't worry." Han approached Khun who was sitting beside Yanin. He wrapped his arms around Han's waist. 

"Thank you, and I love you so much." Khun said softly. 

"I love you too." Han replied. They were still taking time being in each other's arms when Dr. Rice came into the room.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys, but we have an emergency meeting." Han and Khun immediately followed his lead. The viewing chamber now filled with Dr. Rice's team, super humans and vampires led by Aaron and Venice.

Dr. Rice then went up to the pedestal turning on the wide screen monitor as officials from different countries came into view.

"Thank you everyone for making time to attend this very important meeting. Before seeing everyone who fought so hard today. I have already discussed plans with the government panel all the plans that needs to take place in the next couple of days. They will definitely strike back as soon as they have regrouped. Everyone saw how strong they are but we can beat them." Dr. Rice stated with conviction.

Loud buzzing in the room followed. "You seem to be very confident that we can defeat these creatures sir? How do we do that, when one of them needs to be taken down by like 5 of us." Aaron asked

"True, they are really strong but, if you would notice, they all go by what their master tells them. Their movement are all controlled by their leader. So what we need to do is destroy him." Dr. Rice explained.

"We have everything prepared. Over the years, Dr. Rice and different world leaders have worked on weapons for us to be able to fight this battle. We have decided to keep this as top secret, but as soon as they launch the war against all of us, we will go all out with everything that we have." America's defense secretary said as they started showing pictures of all the weapons that are now on standby.

"We have always been skeptic on the results of the research done by Dr. Rice's team. The so-called Myth has been the least of our priority but now that we have seen what Han,Khun and his fellow 2PM members can do, we strongly suggest that you layout a plan to put an end on the Alien leader Zorr. We will do our best to keep his troops busy while you carry out this task." U.K.'s Prime Minister stated firmly.

"Aaron, Helena, we must all work together. I know that for so many years co-existence between our kind has been a great struggle but this a battle that every single being on earth needs to face..." Dr. Rice was about to continue 

"You don't have to explain further sir. We're in." Aaron cut-in as Venice looked at him searching for any sign of pretention but all she could see and feel is his strong will and sincerity. She placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled.

"Anything you would like to add? Any words from today's heroes?" one of the officials asked, as everyone looked at Khun and the 2PM members.

Khun was never a man of words he looked at Taec who also shrugged. All 6 of them felt the pressure to give their stand.

"We will work hard to fight and win the battle with the alien master." Junho replied breaking the silence. Everyone turned their attention to him waiting for his next words. "Umm can I ask permission to go to the toilet now?" The tension-filled room was then replaced by laughter because of Junho's candidness.

 The meeting was then adjourned but Han & Khun were asked by Dr. Rice to stay. "I need you both to work on your powers especially Khun. We don't have much time to do this. But this boils down to proper timing." Dr. Rice told them.

"What do you mean Dad?" Han asked curiously. Also wondering how come his father knows much about the aliens.

"Zorr, he has a weak point. And all we need to do is target that." Dr. Rice then faced Khun and looked straight into his eyes, holding both of his shoulders firmly. "You will be the one to face him, you need to keep yourself together and be the best you can be. If you fail, then it's the end." Dr. Rice sighed heavily. 

"I'm sorry to be putting so much burden on both of you. But when that time comes Han, you really need to focus on Khun. Be his shield, and help him heal. You can't let your emotion get the better of you." he carried on, now slumping on the nearest chair. 

"But sir, I need the other 5 members' powers right to have the strength to beat their leader. How do we do this if they will also be fighting the enemies?" Khun asked feeling the weight of his responsibility is making him shiver. Han felt it and took his hand to give him comfort.

"Yes that is the biggest challenge that we have to face." Dr. Rice closed his eyes searching for answers but ended up with another sigh. "For now, since we dunno when they will launch the attack. I want all of you to spend time with your families for at least a day. At this point, there's no use keeping to them your identities. Prepare them too. Then we need to concentrate on controlling your powers. I will call on all of you once everything is prepared." Dr. Rice replied as he approached Han giving her a tight hug. Which then sent her a message in her mind "I Love you my child. I'm sorry."

Dr. Rice started to show her what happened in the past. His encounter with Zorr, everything. All the flashbacks flooded Han's brain. Her tears won't stop from falling. A few minutes in her father's arms seem like an eternity for her. As he finally let go of her. She was shaking her knees felt like jelly that she almost fell but Khun immediately supported her.

"Dad, why? Why did you keep all of these from me?" Han asked in a confused tone. She doesn't know whether to be angry or feel sorry for her Dad.

"I take full responsibility on all these. Had I not been to ambitious, I wouldn't have collided with Zorr back then. I wouldn't have to do a bargain just to save my life. We wouldn't have to go this far." Dr. Rice now started to cry, placing both his hands on his face.

"No Dad! Don't blame yourself, sooner or later this would really happen. That Zorr creature was really looking for another planet for them to conquer, and they would definitely find Earth too. I just feel useless knowing you had to deal with this on ur own for so many years. I'm sorry Dad, I should've trusted you." She then again hugged her father tightly.

Khun having that special connection with Han also saw bits and pieces of what was on her mind. He never imagined that his life would be like this. That it would have a greater purpose. He was also struggling with his emotions seeing Han and her father. But one thing is for sure, he will be that warrior that they would want him to be and destroy Zorr.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"By now, all of them knows what we are capable of doing. Since we lost so many of our men, and need time to reproduce. We will play a little game with these super humans."  Zorr smirked hideously as he zoomed closely to the faces of each Super Human stopping at Khun's picture.

"I could feel that this person still has so much in him that we need to find out. How about unleashing that monster in him?" Zorr laughed loudly while he formulated his evil plan.