The Truth pt.1

Destined

"So you guys met a month ago during Khunnie's vacation?" Taec started the interrogation while they were eating at one of the best Chinese restaurants in Hong Kong.

"That's right, he was very nice and helped me a lot while I was there." Han answered smiling at Taec then she unconsciously placed some dumplings on Khun's plate, making everyone pause from eating. "Huh? is there anything wrong with the food guys?" she asked sounding worried.

"No, the food is great, let's carry on, so was it like love at first sight?" Junho asked mischievously.

Khun started coughing as if he got choked. "Junho-yah, what's with that question, you heard Han earlier, we became good friends while we were there." giving Junho a warning look.

They all continued their fun conversation as their dinner came to an end. The guys seemed to be really tired as well and they also needed to come to practice early in the morning, so they all said their goodbyes except for Khun.

"You're not coming?" Minjun asked in a high pitched tone.

"We still need to discuss something, you guys go ahead, I'll follow shortly." Khun was giving them the "Hurry-up and Go!" look.

After the guys left they decided to have coffee, so being more familair with the place, Han took Khun in a nice and very private coffee shop. It was already 10 pm so there was not much people in the place.

"At last I have you all for myself." Khun sighed in relief staring at Han's face. "Did you miss me?" he asked in anticipation.

"No I didn't." Han answered back holding back her smile. Khun pouted like a kid."I didn't just miss you silly, I missed you an awful lot!" she squeezed both his cheeks.

They continued talking, catching-up with all that they have missed for the past month. Both of them were constantly at loss for words, like thinking carefully on how to change the topic. When Khun's face suddenly went serious.

"Han, I have something to ask." Khun then locked his eyes with Han. "Why did you do that?" he asked softly.

"Do what?" Han asked in confusion, at that moment for some reason she can't seem to read Khun's thoughts. There were times that she really can't, though he can always feel him.

"Why did you make me forget about what happened that day, the day when I became what I am right now." he replied now looking away and focusing on his cup of coffee.

You were shocked, "What? I mean how did you know..." Han was so surprised that her mind went blank.

"I started to remember everything, a few days after I went back to Korea, I was so stressed out that I spent much of my time working out at the gym, that's why I kept calling you. Don't worry, I'm not angry, I guess I'm just a bit disappointed and confused. I actually dont know how I was able to contain everything this past month, for some reason something has been keeping me calm. I think you really should start telling me what's happenning, coz I really need help, I feel like I don't know myself anymore. " his eyes now glistening out of sadness.

Han felt like she was stabbed through the heart, this is exactly the reason why she didn't want to involve Khun in all this yet, its because he doesn't want him to go through all these hardship. She reached out for Khun's hand and held it tightly. She didn't need to speak up, coz now she wanted him to understand what's going on through their minds. It was like a movie, Khun closed his eyes, gripping Han's hand tightly as he saw everything as to what he has become. After a few minutes he carefully opened his eyes, with his mouth wide open, gasping for air. Han gave him a glass of water to help him relax.

"I'm sorry Khun, what we are right now, is actually not our choice. I had to do that because I wanted you to keep your normal life. I tried my best to help you, since we're binded. I helped you control your powers but I guess you're really more powerful than everyone has thought, for you to find out everything without my knowledge." Han started sobbing, feeling that she failed.

It was Khun's turn to comfort her, he moved his chair beside Han now wrapping her shoulders with his arm. "Ssshhh don't cry. I know it's not your fault, but my point is you should have at least given me a chance to decide for myself as to how I'm gonna work it out rather than taking all the burden by yourself." Khun's warmth was soothing making her calm down.

"I'm sorry.." those were the only words that Han can say. Khun scooped her face so she can focus on his.

"We are already binded right? And for some reason our bind is something that you can't reverse. Not that I want you to, but I also don't want you to go through so much suffering because of me, so I think what we need to do is to help each other, can we do that? Can you promise me that you will stop being my hero and help me in being your hero instead?" he said smiling fervently.

Han suddenly pulled away, taken aback by his request. "You're really one of a kind Mr. Horvejkul, among all the Super Humans that I've met you're the only one who reacted calmly the moment they realized as to what they are. Even I myself, went crazy when I began feeling my powers." she replied in astonishment.

"Let's say that your presence made it easier for me to accept." he answered back with a small laugh.

"But Khun, this ain't easy, to be honest I don't even know if you will ever have the chance to train for this. We really need to check on the extent of your powers, coz I sometimes I find it so hard to control that it drains me, like earlier. My God you were being so difficult, that I was sweating like crazy when I was dancing. I'm glad you didn't do anything crazy." Hans said sounding exasperated.

Khun giggled "You didn't have to look that ...." he paused looking for the right words to say. "That y while dancing with Jihoon hyung, it was killing me you know!" Khun ranted in jealousy. "But I would have to admit that the arm rest suffered a little damage I guess." he continued, biting his lip in embarrassment remebering how the arm rest got badly bent.

"Hmmm, we need to work on your emotions, you're the type who gets easily triggered, but being quiet, just like what you're doing will just make it worst." Han said sighing heavily. "Don't worry, I'll help you." she gave him a reassuring smile. "I know that you will be going back to Korea after your performance, I will follow you shortly after, I just need to finish some business here then probably will be in Korea after a few days. While I'm away, try doing yoga or anything that'll make you relaxed." she continued. "At this point you are not allowed to feel any extreme emotion, may it be happiness, sadness or pain  coz God knows how you would react." she said looking at Khun directly making sure that he understands her well.

He nodded in acknowledgement, as they decided to leave the coffee shop which was already empty since its already past midnight. The coffee shop was situated at the Mid-levels so they had to walk a few meters going to where they parked the car that Han was using. At first Khun felt a bit awkward but then he thought to himself "what the heck!" he then took Han's hand, searching her face for a violent reaction, but instead she smiled in response, blushing. They then continued to walk slowly when they both heard a faint shriek. Looking at each other, Han gave Khun a smirk.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" she asked sounding pleased.

"Practice?" he asked with twinkling eyes.

Han, closed her eyes as if  trying to search for something in her head. " Hmm, there's 3 of them not yet sure if their elders their causing trouble in one of the bars just around the corner, think you can handle them?"  she asked Khun in a worried tone.

"I was able to face hundreds of them so I guess three won't hurt that much." Khun replied giving her a wink.

"Wow, you sure sound confident." she stifled a laugh. "Ok here's the deal, I won't help you control your powers, but make sure you don't trash the place much." Han said giggling. "I'll watch from afar in case you'd need me." she smiled.

"This isn't the first time I'm doing this you know?" Khun mentioned while they started running towards the direction of the bar.

"I know, at this point you do understand that you can't keep anything from me right?" Han said eyeing Khun carefully.

"I don't intend to lie to you anyway." he answered sticking out his tongue, which she found cute. She doesn't know how to react seeing Khun so in control of himself , it really amazed her.

Taking a deep breath before entering the bar, Khun turned to Han and asked " Oh, I forgot, will they recoginize me? Its not like we're cartoon super heroes that we can keep our identity through costumes." he asked in panic.

"Don't worry Khun, that's what I'm here for, that has been my job, if there's a need for humans to forget I'm the one who does it. Be careful ok, don't let them bite you." she ushered him in.

Khun gave a thumbs up then went in, The bar was barely lit, he can see 3 vampires, busy draining their victims in one corner then there were like 7 people who were crying out of extreme fear at the other corner. None of them dared to move because they know that they can never escape these creatures. 

All three were startled feeling Khun's presence inside the room. Their bloody mouths were producing hissing sound, which made Khun feel annoyed. "You should be full by now I assume?" he stated fixing his eyes on all three.

With a blink of an eye, one of them stood in front of him, but instead of being surprised, his hand automatically clutched the vampire's throat. The other came to attack Khun as well only ending up being clutched by his other free hand. Slowly lifting both up, his biceps bulging slowly ripping his sleeves as he threw both towards the stone wall. The other took out a dagger swiftly attacking Khun from everywhere. He was able to avoid every blow, but missed one, sending the dagger through Khun's stomach. Blood slowly gushed out of the wound as he fell on his knees with his both hands supporting him from falling flat to the ground, he grunted in pain, the vampire thought this would stop Khun from attacking, instead he started panting heavily. Han can feel extreme anger about to erupt from Khun, and she's torn whether to let him be so she could see the extent of his powers or to help him control it. Too late to answer her question, Khun clenched his fist punching the ground in anger, the place shook as if there was an earthquake, he then lunged forward to the Vampire who stabbed him, they landed on the ground with a thud. Khun was ontop of him punching him like mad, even with the other two trying to stop him he just sent them flying all over the place. 

Han realized that its time to calm him down, before any further damage is done, coming into the scene "Khun..." she shouted out his name. As if there was magic in her voice, he suddenly stopped, the vampire under him was already crushed into pieces while the 2 others were curled on the floor absolutely in pain, they tried to escape, but when Han held her hand up they were both paralyzed and can't move an inch. She came near them, "You saw what he can do right? Might as well warn your kind, coz next time I won't be here to stop him from destroying you all. Don't ever come back." she told them in their faces, then they vanished. 

Khun was in awe looking at his bloody hands. Han had to lead the remaining people outside making them forget what had happened, she made a phone call so their people can come and clean-up the place. She came back in seeing Khun seated at the curner, his head rested on the wall, with his eyes shut. She sat beside him, waiting for him to speak. He then opened his eyes, "Take a look at this." he then lifted his shirt, showing the spot that was stabbed earlier, there was not a single scratch his perfect abs were flawless as if nothing happened. 

Han shoved Khun's head gently so he can put his head on her lap. Like a kid he laid down curled, looking frightened while Han started to his hair. "I told you this is not going to be easy. Don't be scared, I'll be here for you." she said softly.

"I'm more scared of myself than our enemies." he replied sounding very concerned, as he remembered how he killed the vampire earlier and looking around at how much damage he caused at the place. "I don't want to hurt innocent people Han." he continued.

"You won't, you may feel crazy when your powers are out of control but you definitely won't hurt our kind. Its something innate, since our purpose is to save people not cause harm. Don't worry, we'll do this one step a time, just follow everything that I tell you and we will be fine." she kissed Khun's forehead.

He felt more secured having Han around, but deep inside he wants to be the one to protect her. He realized that he is not yet ready, that he needs time to digest all these. "Han, I will do my best to control myself, but can you do me a favor?" he asked.

Han already knew what he was going to say, she placed her hand in his, after a few seconds he was already in deep sleep. "I dunno how long this will last, but it should be enough for you to finish your performance tomorrow." this time planting a kiss on his cheek.