This means War

Destined

"These guys are no joke at all." Sam said,panting, after several rounds of fist fights with the 3 young boys. "I thought you said they don't know how to fight? Why are they kicking my ?" He continued as everyone laughed.

"Sorry Hyung." Junho, Chansung and Wooyoung said in unison. Khun stood up doing some stretching.

"Let me try and see how good these 3 are?" Khun said with a smirk. He waved his hand asking them to attack as he stood there in a defensive stance.

"Please promise you'd be gentle?" Wooyoung pleaded to Khun.

"I've always been gentle" Khun replied making a cracking sound off his knuckles. Chansung and Junho have told Woo how different Khun is whenever he is in a fight, and they said he's really scary which is totally the opposite of his usual personality.

Junho  tried attacking Khun throwing punches here and there but none of them landed on him. Last punch he caught Junho's fist gripping it so hard as if ihe was gonna break it "Ouch Hyung!!!!" Junho screamed, Khun released his hand, then Chansung swiftly landed at his back trying to attack him from behind but ended getting thrown a few meters away. Khun asked Woo to attack by waving his hand asking him to come forward, instead of attacking ,Woo raised both his hands in surrender.

"Sorry guys I'm reserving my energy for later." Wooyoung smiled guiltily. Everyone laughed, Just as Dawn and Han entered the training area. Khun immediately rushed beside her.

"Are you alright? Feeling better?" Khun asked with worry written all over his face. Han passed out after holding his bracelet earlier.

"I'm fine, just a bit shaken I guess." Han said with a weak voice, avoiding Khun's eyes.

"What happened Han? What did you see? You had so much fear in your eyes earlier?" Khun continued to ask.

"I....." Han can't seem to tell them what she saw. Sighing heavily "I saw Taec...with fangs." she felt like her heart suddenly leapt to choking the words out of .

"Tell me that what you saw is not true." Chansung said with a pleading tone.

"I will only believe it if I see it with my own to eyes." Junho spatted angrily. While Wooyoung slumped into a corner with his head down.

"Do you guys even know how I feel right now?" Han said as tears started to roll down her cheeks. "This was the first time in my life as a super human that I wished I didn't have this power." she sobbed, trembling as she continued to weep.

Khun reached out for her, his mind totally disoriented. He need to calm himself down but how? There was too much anger and frustration that was building up inside him. Han could feel how he is fighting back his emotions, as she rested on his chest. She can feel him breathe heavily like he is about to explode anytime.

Wooyoung stood up and punched the stone wall, as his arm came crashing through it. As if nothing happened, he just pulled his arm out of the hole, he just wriggled off the dust on it and started to walk towards the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Sam asked 

"I'm going to find Taec, now, before he becomes one of them!" Wooyoung shouted his eyes were throwing daggers with anger.

"What makes you so sure that they haven't turned him yet? "Sam said looking at Wooyoung straight into the eye, as if he'd hit the target.

"He can't become one of them!" Junho screamed, Chansung took a grip on his shoulders avoiding him to move. he fell on his knees crying, as Dawn placed a supportive hand on Chansung's forearm. All of them were on the height of their emotions when Han's phone suddenly rang.

"Han, I don't know how you got that vision of Taec with fangs, but if he became one of them, then there should be a different type of energy coming through to our system, since this would be the first in history, so the reports about his powers should be different. So far its still steady." Dr. Rice said immediately as soon as Han answered the call.

"Are you definite about this Dad?" Han asked in a shocked tone.

"Yes, we can already see their movement, we're looking at a hundred or more. And Taec is with them. I will arrive soon." he told Han trying his best to comfort her.

"Thanks Dad, I will see you soon, I love you." she answered back ending the call. Heaving a sigh of relief, "Dad said that as far as the reports are concerned there are no changes on Taec yet." she announced.

"How accurate are these reports?" Junho asked with an almost sarcastic tone.

"100% Junho, once your bloodline gets traced and your samples are with us its very easy for the system to trace a super human's energy or power level." Han explained.

"Then why did you see him with fangs?" Khun asked obviously confused.

"I don't know Khun, trust me I really don't, but my mind never played games on me for the past 10 years." Han said as she tried to rewind what she saw earlier.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

He doesn't know what to do. He's totally disoriented, body too weak that it almost felt like dying. So many things running through his head, "I don't want to die, I don't want to leave my family like this, I don't want my friends to be in danger because of me." His mind can't seem to handle anymore. Everything is aching in his body, like every single cell is about to explode. He's extremely thirsty.

"Please, I'm begging you, I need water." he said weakly, his eyes can barely stay open.

The guards who were carrying the steel cage where he's currently locked up in all laughed out loud. "He wants water! I think he's really stupid, how can he ask water from vampires." one of them shouted out as they all continued to laugh. They were already near the foot of the mountain but they can't see any of the super humans around.

They were asked to spread around, and place Taec's cage on a huge rock boulder so that he can be easily seen. With 2 men each guarding him on both sides he still continued to beg for water. "How many times do we have to tell you that we don't have water!" the guard replied with an annoyed tone. "If youre really that thirsty,then take this." he placed a wine container on Taec's mouth as he slowly gulped its contents. "It's O type though, not so tasty." the guard muttered.

After a few minutes with a blood-stained mouth, he felt it, his body shaking terribly like he is having an epileptic attack. The guards were so shocked and was about to call for help, when their enemies suddenly arrived.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

He has been following them eversince they left JYPE, no matter how much convincing he did to himself, that he doesn't want to be a part of all these, he just can't abandon them. It could possibly be because of his powers but above all, its because they are his brothers, his family. He focused so hard trying to listen to what all of them are saying. Fever is back, now breathing has been more difficult than before, but in his mind he said he needs to continue following them. He wants to make sure that Taec is safe.

They already arrived at the meeting point. Minjun still kept his distance. He could see Khun, Han, Dawn and Sam alight from the first car, while the three remained inside the other. Their position is overlooking the soon to be battle field. He suddenly gasped seeing a lone steel cage ontop of a boulder. "Taec..." Minjun whispered to himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you guys sure that we should just stay here and watch them?" Wooyoung said obviously irritated by the fact that they are not gonna be able to help in saving Taec.

"But its for the best Wooyoungie, we can't make them worry about us too." Chansung said while following the others with his gaze as they went their way towards the middle of the clearing. They can only see a group of like 20 men at the foot of the mountain waiting, one of them moving forward. 

"Look! What's that?" Junho said pointing at the cage ontop of a boulder. A figure seem to be asleep inside it. "Could that be Taec?" he continued almost going out of the car, when suddenly they saw several other figures stepping out from the dark, as they surrounded the 4 super humans who are now in the middle of their trap. Their eyes now full of horror, seeing that there are more than a hundred ready to attack.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Han applauded as Aaron started to approach them. "Wow, I am so pleased to see your welcoming committee. Should I bow down now?" she asked in sarcasm.

Aaron ignored what she said, "I apologize Sam, I had to get him without any of us getting hurt, my offer still stands though." he said, giving Sam a grin.

"No thank you, I've had enough of your bull!" he was about to attack Aaron when they saw that from the 20 people behind Aaron, more of them started to come out from all directions.

"What kind of coward would bring this much people to fight against four." Dawn snarled

"I am that kind of coward, that always gets bullied by beautiful women like you Dawn." giving her a fake smile.

"What have you done with Taec!" Khun asked angrily. His fists were clenched tightly that his veins popped out from his hands all throughout his arms.

"Oh that guy, such a weakling, don;t worry he's still alive." Aaron answered back pointing at the steel cage as a portable flood light was in front of the steel cage, showing Taec barely moving. The light seem to have waken Taec up as he started to move sidewards to face them, Khun can make out the words that he whispered "Khun...help." then shielding his eyes with his hands that are tied up in chains.

"How dare you treat my brother like an animal!" Khun's voice was so loud that it echoed all throughout the area. The floodlight was turned off, Taec started to move towards the metal railing of the cage, coughing non-stop, his face was so pale as he breathed heavuly, next thing he heard was Khun's growl as he started to attack Aaron. The fight began, Sam holding off one side with his wind power while Dawn on the other side was throwing fire balls, burning the attacking vampires alive. On another side Han was using her mind powers raising her hand here and there throwing them against rocks, choking life out of them using her mind. While Khun launched a fist fight against Aaron who had his men attacking for him as he stepped away from the battle.He placed his arms across his chest as he watched carefully 10 men attacking Khun all at the same time. He was crushing them as his fists landed on each showing no mercy.

Marcus suddenly appeared beside Aaron "He's extremely strong. He can even crush a skull with his bare hands, you should try to attack him now!"

"Patience Marcus, I want Han to see him die in front of her very eyes." as an evil grin started to spread across Aaron's face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung!" Wooyoung called out on Taec from outside the cage. "We're gonna ..." he was cut short by a vampire that bit him from behind "Aaaahhhh" Wooyoung cried out.

Junho was about to pull the door open, when another vampire started to attack him. Since Taec's guards were some of the strongest elders in the vampire clan, they were skilled fighters, and even if Junho and Wooyoung are stronger than them, they were having a hard time fighting them off. Taec again turned to look at what's happening in the battlefield, Chansung already joined Khun, there was blood everywhere, he could see Han and the others being outnumbered. Minjun suddenly came into the scene. 

"Taec!" he reached out for Taec's hand inside the cage, as Taec took his and tried to give it a squeeze. Minjun then tried to shake the steel cage as if testing if he can break it off, while Wooyoung and Junho are still in a fight with the 4 guards. He was concentrating so hard when suddenly Minjun was stabbed on his back, it was Tao. Taec saw blood gushing out of Minjun's shoulder as he fell on his knees, his hand was trying to remove the knife that was stuck near his shoulder blade.

Taec's eyes were full of horror seeing all the blood shed in front of him. He closed it as his body started to shake tremendously, he slowly sat up breathing heavily like a wild animal as short growls started to slip out of his mouth. Opening his eyes, which now changed, blood shot and dilated, shimmering in the dark. His sleeves started to rip as his biceps grew bigger and his shoulders grew broader. HIs growl becoming louder he started to break off from the chains that was holding him off, it snapped off almost immediately as he moved both his wrists apart. Taec then clutched the chains wrapped around his foot then pulled it off as if they were just some fancy laces.

Tao stood frozen seeing Taec's transformation as he then turned to face him, with only the metal bars keeping them apart. Taec clutched two bars angrily bending them apart and with much force it suddenly snapped. Throwing the railings aside he grabbed Tao's head dragging him inside the cage, his back pushed against the steel railing  with Taec's arm pinning him by the neck.

"You're not as weak as we thought. But I am not afraid of you" Tao laughed cockily.

" If that's the case, then I will make you scared of me!" Taec smirked revealing his fangs which he then sank into Tao's neck.

"Hyung Nooooo!' Wooyoung shouted out, Taec stopped, with his blood stained mouth he faced Woo, his eyes started to change back to normal. He let go of Tao almost half drained gasping for air on the ground.

Junho is now attending to Minjun. He removed the dagger that was stuck on his back. "Look I'll be ok, go and help the others." He said in a weak voice.

"No, I'll bring you first to the car. You guys go ahead." Junho told Taec and Wooyoung.

"Hyung are you really a vampire now?" Woo asked Taec.

"I dunno." Taec showed him his teeth, fangs not visible at the moment. "Let's not worry about this right now." taking Woo by the arm,they jumped down from the rock boulder, landing in front of Khun who almost hit them.

"What the..! Taec!" Khun gave him a tight hug then looked at Wooyoung who also had blood stains all over him "Why?..." Khun was about to ask.

"Look out!" Taec pushed Khun aside landing a big blow on the vampire's jaw, slamming him hard to the ground, Taec landed on top of  the vampire who then bit his leg.

"Dammit!" Taec shouted pulling the vampire by the hair, clutching his neck with one hand, pulled the vampire closer to his mouth, his eyes changed again and his fangs grew longer. He was about to sink his fangs on the vampire when Khun pulled him off.

"No Taec don't, you're not one of them." Khun then took the vampire from his hand breaking its neck. They looked around everyone was already exhausted, but there were only a handful of vampires left. An aircraft arrived about to land on the clearing but there was no space.

Han could feel her father communicating through her mind. "Han, don't let Aaron bite you or Khun, you might die." With that she immediately looked for Khun who was fighting side by side with Taec. Aaron on the other hand was eyeing on him.

Marcus came in front of Khun and Taec. "How dare you do that to my brother?!" he spatted pushing Taec as hard as he could which sent him flying a few meters away, Khun can see from where he's standing that Taec was fighting well and that Sam was close to him so he felet relieved. He was also exhausted, killing almost half of the vampires that came, really got him drained. He took a deep breath when he suddenly felt several pangs of pain around his chest. he looked at it and saw blood all over his shirt. Gun shots.

"I know you heal well, but I hope this would buy me enough time to totally get rid of you." as Aaron threw the gun with the silencer. "Hmmm your blood smells good. Khun now fell on his knees still clutching his chest, the others were still busy fighting their opponents.

"Noooo!" Chansung tried to come and rescue Khun only to be greeted by another set of vampires that attacked him and the same thing happened with the others who tried to come to his aid.

Grabbing Khun by the arm to make him stand up, Aaron is now face to face to with him. He held Khun's face inspecting every angle of it "You really are beautiful, too bad its time to say goodbye." he hissed on Khun's ear.

Han was trying to use her powers from afar but because she has grown weaker and Aaron was using up all his powers she can't even push him away from Khun. So she ran as fast as she could pushing Khun as far as she could just as Aaron's fangs was about to land on his neck as it pierced right through Han's forearm instead. His eyes were closed so he sunk it deeper making sure that the venom would definitely take down his enemy.

Khun looked in horror seeing Han bitten by Aaron, he immediately stood up and pulled Aaron away from Han.Growling in anger, he punched him in the face breaking his jaw, as he landed flat on the ground. Aaron saw what he did and totally went out of focus. He can't believe his eyes seeing Han's arm turning black as the poison started to spread slowly. Khun was beating him up but he can't feel a single pain out of it coz nothing is more painful than knowing that he just killed the woman that he love. Khun carried him with both hands over his head and threw him as far as he could.

Still flushed with anger Khun went to Han's side, seeing her pale face and the scar of Aaron's bite which surrounded by blackness on her skin. Dr. Rice was running towards them.

"Han! No! Speak to me." Dr. Rice was holding Han's face as her head rested on Chansung's lap with Khun holding her injured arm.

"Dad.." she whispered but cannot continue on talking. She tried to squeeze Khun's hand but she didn't have the strength to do so. She then turned her gaze to Khun and whispered softly "I love you..." as she slowly closed her eyes.