Acceptance

Destined

"Has anyone tried to turn a super human into a vampire?" Aaron asked Marcus who was surprised by his question.

"My Lord, No one dared to do that, we all know that their bloodline is meant to protect humans, and you can just imagine how that would affect their powers its like creating enemies of our kind." Marcus said increduluously.

"But everyone is our ENEMY even our own people. It doesn't make any difference." Aaron said firmly.

"Whatever you plan on doing your majesty is definitely going to affect our future so I suggest that we stick to what we originally plan to do." Marcus hissed.

"You and your traditional ways, I want to prove to everyone that we shouldn't just be slaves of this Myth, what if turning them into one of us would mean peace among them and our kind?" Aaron said sounding hopeful.

"I don't think that's a great idea, you are putting us all in jeopardy, if something like this happens I swear everyone will go against you, even me." Marcus looked straight into Aaron's eyes convincing him not to push through with his plans.

"Are you threatening me?" Aaron spatted.

"I am not my Lord, eversince you came back to us and decided to finally become our Prince, I've sworn my allegiance to you in the belief that you will be the protector of our kind, I am still hopeful that you are that Prince that we have all been waiting for." Marcus replied as he vanished in front of Aaron.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you alright Wooyoungie?" Khun asked as Woo started to get up from Junho's bed, with Junho still sleeping beside him.

"I'm feeling better Hyung, I guess all the noise is normal based on what Han Noona said last night?" He replied, while he stretched out his arms.

"Yeah, don't worry she'll help you with that. We really need to move now, we have so much to do. Junho-yah wake-up!" Khun said tickling Junho's feet.

"Khun Hyung, do you think I'm really sleeping with feeling all of you around me, this is more like closing my eyes not sleeping," Junho sat up on bed potuing.

Wooyoung gave Junho a tight hug, "I missed sleeping with you bro, I missed being with you guys in one home." Woo said with a hint of longingness on his tone.

"Aigoo, you're being melodramatic, is this what you get from being married?" Khun said teasingly. As they all laughed, then Chansung came in talking to someone over the phone.

"Yeah their up already, we will be there in an hour." Chansung hung up then looked at them quizically "Did I miss anything?" he asked innocently.

"NO!!!" all three answered in unison as Khun pushed Chansung to the bed and they started pinning him like children doing wrestling.

Han and Dawn was outside the door looking at them, " They really are brothers, their connection is something that no one can deny." Han said with a smile.

"They really are something, I wish the other two will accept this as calmly as the others did. I know they haven't learned yet how big their responsibilities are but with the way I look at it, its like for as long as their together, they can do anything." Dawn said, smiling now at Chansung who caught her eye.

"Chansung seem to like you Dawn." Han said teasing her friend.

"Hey we just met its not like we're Han and Khun the destined ones." Dawn replied laughing out loud.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Am I gonna be paid extra for hanging around with you guys? Dawn asked as they alighted from Wooyoung's car, Junho was driving since Chansung insisted to sit with her, while Han and Khun rode the car that Han was using.

"You shouldn't ask us, since you said Han Noona is your boss." Wooyoung chuckled.

"I can pay you extra if you like?" Chansung asked mischievously. Dawn poked his head.

"You don't even respect me I'm older than you." she giggled as all three laughed.

"Taec's not here yet but Minjunnie is." Khun said seeing his car parked across theirs'

Arriving at the conference room, Dawn was asked to stay at the practice room since the meeting was very confidential. Minjun was waiting at the corner all wrapped  up with his hoodie on as well as his sunglasses.

"Hyung!" the three young boys approached him and gave him a hug, followed by Khunnie who felt that Minjun does not look good.

"You don't look good bro." Khun said as he tried to feel Minjun's forehead.

"Yeah its been terrible, I have been having this on and off fever for 3 days now, and when I went to see the doctor they said I'm fine and just take meds if I feel hot. The headache is really killing me." Minjun answered placing his head on Khun's shoulder.

Han gave Khun a nod as if saying that it could happen anytime. "Let me take your hand, I'm a doctor remember lemme just check on your pulse." Han took Minjun's hand pretending to check on his pulse, but already starting on the process of creating a bond with him so he will feel less pain.

"I'm sorry Hyung I should have been with you yesterday." Junho said with an apologetic look on his eyes.

"Oh don't worry about it, we were almost done when you decided to take a time off, I just needed to double check on the editing and other stuff but everything's all good now." Minjun replied giving a thumbs up after Han released his hand. "Whatever you did coach, made me feel better, you surely are a doctor and a healer too." he smiled genuinely.

"Hmmm Taec is not yet here, I wonder what's taking him so long." Khun looked at his watch it was already 9:15 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am so late" Taec muttered to himself as he entered the elevator going to the parking section. The elevator was packed since a lot of people are on their way to work. Though they are already used to always seeing Taec in and out of their complex they would still look his way whenever they have this chance to see him. Most of the people got off at the ground floor, he was left with 2 men inside the elevator. They began to inch their way closer to Taec as the elevator reached the basement parking.

Taec alighted first feeling the tension as the two followed him behind and took both of his arms on each side. "Hey what's going on, let go of me.' Taec tried to remove their grip but they were too tight that it was hurting him already. The two men never said a word as they practically dragged Taec to a black Van.

"Let go of me!" he continued to fight against their grip as he refused to get into the van. One of the men got pissed, giving him a punch on his face knocking Taec off, then pushed him inside the van. They were about to drive off when a force was stopping the van from moving, then suddenly a figure stepped out from one of the posts, it was Sam.

The two vampires got off the van to face him, In an instant they were in a fist fight, but being a skilled fighter and with his ability to control air, Sam was far better than his enemies, who only used their strength and fangs to fight him. Feeling the danger of losing the battle the two vampires escaped, their hissing echoed all over the parking area. Sam started to approach the van when a voice suddenly came behind him.

"Join me Sam." Aaron asked as Sam turned to face him.

"What the hell are you talking about Aaron?' Sam asked, looking at Aaron as if he's someone who just went crazy.

"Be one of us, I can make you more powerful, and we can go and bring peace to everyone." Aaron continued, fixing his gaze on Sam.

" What happened to you Aaron? You must have gone insane, I would never be one of you, I would rather die in a fight rather than be by your filthy fangs." Sam replied obviously annoyed by what Aaron just offered.

"You are a brother to me Sam, but for them you are just a team member and soon to be nothing once these so-called warriors gets fully equipped for battle." Aaron replied now walking closer to Sam.

"Don't you dare, coz I'd rather kill myself than become one of you!" Sam shouted back now preparing for any attack that Aaron might do. With one last look at Sam and a smirk, he vanished into thin air.

Sam then started to walk to to the van, Taec was nowhere to be found.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"He's not answering his phone" Chansung said after numerous times of trying to call Taec.

"Hmmm so not like him, Taec would always answer no matter how tired he is." Khun gave you a worried glance.

"You guys want me to fetch him? Maybe he's still sleeping." Wooyoung said, immediately standing up to leave.

"Its almost 11 am, its impossible that he's still not awake not unless..." Junho's words was cut short by a knock on the door.

"I'm sorry Ms. Rice I know you said that this is a closed door meeting but this guy said.." one of the manager's was interrupted from explaining.

"Han I need to talk to you." Sam said and with just one look in his eye, Han felt like fainting.

"It's alright, I'll let him in, he's part of my team, thanks." Han said weakly. The moment they closed the door, Han placed her hands on Sam's, after a few seconds she started shaking, and was in tears.

"Han calm down, I'm sorry that I failed, I'm sorry that I...." Sam said while holding Han's shoulders, trying to make her focus.

"That you fell for his trap, Sam, its not your fault, you treated him like your brother and this is what he did!" Han practically screamed with the thought of Aaron doing this to Sam.

Han slowly went towards the table, her fists were clenched in anger banging the table which left a crack on it. "They took Taec." she said under her breath, almost unable to say the words.

"What?!" all the others said in unison with Minjun left wondering what's happening.

"Who took Taec? And who are you? " Minjun said pointing at Sam. "All of you have become so weird eversince the day started and now Taec is gone." he continued, casting quick glances to each person inside the room.

Han could feel how much anger is building up inside Khun right now, that made her worried. "Minjun, I will talk to you in a few minutes, I just need to.." Han was about to approach Khun when he started for the door. "Where are you going?" Han asked frantically.

"I'm gonna find Taec." he paused and turned to face Han "And God forbid, if he did anything to Taec, I swear I'm gonna kill him with my own hands." Khun was so angry that Han had to rush in front of him to avoid him from holding anything.

"Guys please calm down, please help me out, You are all binded with me at the moment, I can't handle all these at the same time, I'm begging you." Han's knees were growing weak as she hugged Khun tightly for support.

As if waking up from a bad dream, Khun immediately scooped Han and placed her on the couch at the far end of the room. "I'm sorry Han, its just that.." Khun stuttered trying to find the right words to say.

"I know, let me handle this one by one, we need to find an alibi for Taec, I can have a team work on a clone to pretend that he's sick, in the meantime, you guys need to continue on with the planning and practice, I will be here we will act normal, while I will have Sam and Dawn, reach one of  our contacts in the coven to pass on a message to Aaron so I can meet him up later after midnight." Han explained while breathing heavily, she is really having a hard time to handle everyone's emotion at the moment.

"You are not meeting him all by yourself." Khun said in a stern tone.

"Of course I will not, I'll let you know the plan later, give me a few minutes with Minjun, you guys carry on with your solo parts and have a rundown of the steps with Namyoung. Tell him Mnjun has a fever and we will just focus on the songs." Han gave Khun a reassuring smile. The smile that always kept his heart calm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We will not kill him yet." Aaron said looking at Taec who's still asleep, with his hands and feet tied in thick chains.

"What are you talking about, we don't know what will happen if he awakes!!" Marcus blurted out.

"Isn't it obvious, he is still 100% human. If he does have any powers he would have waken up hours ago. We will use him as bait, I'm sure Han will be reaching out to us very soon. So all of you must get ready, I'm pretty sure this can go very ugly." Aaron continued to eye on Taec while talking.

"How many should we bring?" Marcus asked in a serious tone.

"Can you bring the same number of people as you did during the last battle with the Elites?" Aaron asked with a sinister smile.

"Of course." Marcus was beaming with the idea that finally Aaron is taking this chance to get rid of their enemies.

"Good, then prepare and we will surely have a battle in a few hours." Aaron hissed as Marcus left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I hope you understand, that none of this is anyone's fault and that we were all born to serve this purpose." Han said softly, while seeing fear on Minjun's eyes.

"Please tell me that this is all a dream and that once I wake up everything will just go back to normal." he said as tears started to brim in his eyes.

"Minjun please...I now this is a lot for you to take in one day, I will help you, we have a lot of people to help us get through this. It will all be back to normal. There might be some changes but..." she was interrupted by Minjun getting up from his seat about to leave the room.

"Look coach no offese meant, but lets pretend that none of this happened and that I didn't hear anything." he said leaving Han inside the room. She placed her hands on her face then took her phone out to call her dad.

"Han, I heard what happened, I'm flying out tonight." Dr. Rice said immediately as soon as he answered the phone.

"Thanks Dad, I really need help." Han said sighing heavily.

"But I'm afraid I can't bring the Elites, we know what happened the last time and I'm sure, if you are going to try and get Taec back, Aaron and his men will definitely go on an all out battle for it.But don't worry, I heard that the new ones have good skills too." Dr. Rice said.

"Dad, I've only seen Khun and Chansung fight, other than that I can't risk the others, especially Minjun, he is having a difficulty accepting this which is delaying his transformation. But its fine, Sam and Dawn are here, we can handle this." Han said sounding confident.

"Of course baby, I know we can live through this." Dr. Rice cheered her on, though in the back of his mind he really is extremely worried about the situation

--------------------------------------------------------------

He woke up, with a severe headache. He can't seem to open his eyes. He tried his best but he can't move his whole body . Taec was in pain like he was beaten up several times. There were a lot of stinging that he can feel all-over his body, Whoever was guarding him has been tasting his blood as well with all the fang bites, good thing that they are the young ones and does't have the venom yet. He heard voices coming so he pretended to be asleep again.

"Han must be very confident, at 2 am, she has so much faith on her beloved warrior. I will put an end to her fairy-tale later." Aaron laughed at loud then turned to look at Taec. "You don't need to do that, I know you're awake." Aaron smirked.

"Who are you? Why are you doing this to me?" Taec asked in a weak voice as he slowly opened his eyes.

"You dunno why? You dunno that you're special? That's great! See you're a super human, so you're here to be our bait so that your friends will come to rescue you and then we can kill you all together. I'm sorry for the discomfort, its just for a few hours  then you will soon rest in peace." Aaron explained in a playful tone.

"You must be mistaken, If I am who you think you are, don't you think I should have already escaped you guys earlier when your men kidnapped me."  Taec said almost breathless.

"Exactly the point! I'm glad that you don't seem to have your powers yet, because with your size, you're definitely hard to tame." He then saw the vampire bites on Taec's arms and neck. "What the hell are you doing? He's not dinner!" Aaron shouted looking at everyone around.

"I had a taste of him too, He's AB among the bloodlines that I love." Tao said with an evil grin, as he stepped out from the dark.

"Your venom might kill him! What the hell were you thinking?!" Aaron said quickly checking on the scar, seeing that the poison is slowly making its way up his arm. Taec was already in pain. Aaron quickly tried to the venom and fortunately he was able to. He can see the scar and the swollen area, slowly healing.

"What did you just do?" Marcus arrived asking Aaron in a tone full of awe.

"I removed the venom, Tao was stupid enough to bite him when we know he's our only way to lure our enemies to our trap." Aaron spatted giving Tao an ice-cold look.

"But, he's still not a super human right? Your venom my Lord acts differently on humans remember? He might suffer from temporary Vampirism or even worst since he technically has super human blood!" Marcus told them now with a panic-stricken face. "Did you do this on purpose? Are you planning to turn him?"he asked.

"Of course not! Why would I turn him, he's just a bait! If I were mad enough to turn any of them into one of us, I would choose someone powerful, not him!" Aaron answered now sounding worried as well.

Marcus looked at Aaron in the eye and knew that he was telling the truth. There was no way for them to take back what he had done. At this point all they could do is wait and see, hoping that whatever Aaron did would not backfire on them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They already finished practicing for the day. It was good that Han was able to handle Taec's alibi by having someone answer his phone calls using his voice that he just needed a day or 2 off, but she is pretty sure that someone will definitely check on him tomorrow so they really need to get him back. She then asked everyone to stay behind and waited for the dancers and choreographers to leave. It was already 9 pm and in a few hours they will be meeting Aaron and his men at the foot of Mt Bukhansan.

"Guys, Thank you, you've worked so hard today even if I know it was difficult since we are all worried about Taec, but don't worry, we promise to bring him back safely."  Han said confidently.

"We?!" Junho asked obviously wasn't happy to know that they will not be joining them later.

"Yes, we, Sam, Dawn, Khun and Me." she paused and looked at Chansung. "I was actually planning to bring you with us, but you would need to stay with them in case you guys also get attacked since you're the only one among them who has experience in fighting." she said thoughtfully.

"No we're coming with you. We will help you get Taec Hyung back." Wooyoung said. " I may not be good with using my powers yet but I will do my best to fight them all just to get him back safely." he continued with a worried expression, as thoughts of Taec being hurt by the vampires continued to play in his mind.

"Wooyoung, I appreciate your willingness to help but it is totally unsafe for you to fight at this stage." Han said earnestly.

"But Han I don't think its also a good idea to separate them from us." Sam said as he came into the room." By the way, Aaron already confirmed that he is coming. I'm assuming that they will be bringing a lot just like what they did during Kathy's engagement. At least if we are all together we can protect them too. They don't need to fight." Sam continued eyeing on the 4 carefully.

"Count me out, I'll see you guys tomorrow during practice." Minjun said walking towards the door. Khun grabbed his wrist.

"Bro, Please, I know this is not easy for  you, and we all are going through so much too because of what's happening, But you must understand that we just want everyone to be safe at this point." Khun said looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Khun-ah, all I wanted is a normal life. Music is my life. You know that I've worked so hard for this. I am not being selfish I do worry about Taec but I cannot go on risking my life for others when I've vowed to my family that I will be the one to protect and provide for them. All of you knows this. I'm sorry coach, I really can't do this." Minjun explained removing Khun's hand gently from his wrist.

Junho was fuming mad, he can't believe that Minjun is actually abandoning them. "YAH! Why are you being like this Hyung!?" he was about to grab Minjun's shoulder when Sam held him back. Chansung being the youngest is already in teary-eyed, while Wooyoung just sat in silence.

"Don't worry Minjun, we understand. And we will wait for the time that you will finally accept everything. Just bear in mind, that all of us here also has our own families and loved-ones to protect, but what's the use of doing that if the whole world is bound to be destroyed. I hope that you would soon find in your heart that we are blessed to live for a special purpose and that is to sustain the world that we are all living in right now, the same world that you and your family is currently enjoying." Han said softly, as Minjun continued to walk out of the room.

"I guess, we should prepare for the battle, let's all eat first, take an hour rest, and try to have a crash course on self-defense after. 2 hours will be enough, I just want Junho and Wooyoung to learn how to protect themselves against these creatures." Sam said as everyone started to gather their things.

"Thank you Han." Khun said softly, taking her into his arms.

"For what?" she smiled,sounding a bit confused.

"For being so patient and understanding." Khun said as he tightened his hug on Han.

"That's what I'm here for." Han whispered into his ear and gave him a light kiss on the cheek.

"Oh Cmon guys I can't believe you still have time for this." Dawn said in a sarcastic tone.

"Are you jealous Noona? I can give you a hug too?" Chansung chimed in smiling sheepishly.

From a tension-filled atmosphere, they all started to laugh as they continued teasing Chansung and Dawn. When suddenly, Han grabbed hold of Khun's wrist, and felt pain all over her body. 

"Is this yours Khun?" Han asked pointing at his leather bracelet.

"Yes it's mine, Taec gave it to me when I came back from our vacation why?" Khun replied looking carefully as Han started to hold the bracelet again, as if her hand got burned she immediately released the bracelet from her grip, her eyes full of horror.

"Oh My God...Taec..." Han gasped.