Lost

Destined

"Congratulations guys! Really proud of this comeback! An All-kill, well deserved!" Jinyoung congratulated the boys as they all ate dinner together. "I wish Han was here to see this, she din't tell me when she's coming back to Korea." he continued.

The boys suddenly went silent and then Taec started to clear his throat " I think she's terribly busy now Hyung, right Khunnie?" he turned to ask Khun.

"Umm, yeah, I haven't been able to reach her too. She'll probably call you once she's done with what she's doing." Khun replied without looking at any of them. "Thanks Hyung for the dinner, I'll go ahead guys, I'm really not feeling well today." he said as he started to get up from the table.

"Want some company Khun-hyung?" Chansung asked

"I'll be fine don't worry, I'll see you guys at home." Khun replied with a weak smile and waved at everyone.

"Khun seem really off these days, I mean although he knows how to carry himself onstage or infront of his fans, but I feel that there's something wrong. Is he alright?I know that he has been dating Han, so I hope that's not the problem?" Jinyoung asked the boys.

"Don't worry Hyung, Khun and Han are fine, maybe he's really just tired, we've been promoting for 2 weeks now, all of us haven't had any decent rest." Minjun replied

"Are you complaining now?" Jinyoung asked with a chuckle.

"Yes!" all 5 boys replied in unison, then they started to laugh, at least they succeeded in diverting the attention from Khun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"But Dr. Rice, its been 2 weeks and she doesn't show any signs of improvement. We better move her to the headquarters." One of Dr. Rice's team members suggested, his voice full of concern.

"She might not show any improvement but she is still alive. And that's what's important." Dr. Rice replied, his eyes fixed on Han who's sleeping soundly. Pale, almost lifeless except for her faint heartbeat. The venom did not spread but whatever its effect is still continues to make her body weak.

"But she's dying sir, its almost like the first stage of being turned into a vampire. I really suggest we bring Venice here to take a look at her. Really worried sir, I apologize if I seem to be going ahead of your decisions." his team member explained.

"If we bring someone from the coven, even if its Venice who has been our trusted friend, we are sure that the news about Han still being alive would definitely go out. And the last thing I want to happen is for Aaron to come and look for her, especially with Khun being extremely angry this could become really ugly, and we can't afford another fight at this point in time." Dr. Rice said his voice sounding helpless.

"I won't allow Aaron to come anywhere near Han sir." Khun said his voice trembling with anger. They could see how much fury he has in his eyes, and how much he tried his best to control it these past 2 weeks. Khun would always come to Han straight from work. He would stay and look after her, talk to her and sleep beside her. Dr. Rice has nothing but praises on how he's showered Han with his attention depsite being busy.

"Khun you're here, I guess you've heard everything?" Dr. Rice asked, as Khun handed him a cup of Starbucks coffee. "Thank you." Dr. Rice said, giving him a pat on his shoulder.

"I'm gonna come with you sir, if you do decide to bring her to the States." Khun said firmly.

"Khun, I don't think Han would like it if you will leave your job. SHe always told me, how much she wants you to continue on with your normal life. Don't worry you can always come if your free, I can send the jet for you but please promise me that you would continue on with what you're doing." Dr. Rice said earnestly, giving Khun's forearm a squeeze.

"A normal life? How can I even go  on with life without her?" Khun spatted tears b his eyes, with his fists clenched. Dr. Rice grabbed hold of his hands to calm him down.

"I know you feel helpless seeing her like this, you can just imagine how I feel right now as her father. But being angry and miserable won't help us at all. We can't take back what has been done. If its true that she is entering the first stage of being a vampire then she has to feed onto her maker to completely turn her into one. I wanna try everything I could to help her just for her to live even if it means ..." Dr. Rice's voice trailed off.

"Even if it means for her to become one of them? And if that happens she might go back to Aaron's arms? I'm so gonna ing kill him now." Khun started to go out of the door, but Dr. Rice grabbed his arm.

"Aaron is nowhere to be found." Dr. Rice said calmly. "Even his own men doesn't know if he is still alive. You see, Aaron loves Han so much that he even gave his own life thinking this would be the best for everyone. But you're right, if Aaron will find out Han's condition he might go delusional again, and that's exactly the reason why we can't just do any drastic moves. So please Khun, I'm begging you to get a grip of yourself." He looked at Khun's eyes pleading.

"I can't promise sir, I will not stop till I find him, even if it means killing every single one of them. She cannot become one of them and I know she would not allow that to happen too. " Khun replied, his eyes filled with so much emotion.

"Han would rather die than become one of them. I know my daughter so much that its killing me seeing her like this. But as I said we are still not definite with what's happening to her, so please try to understand and be more positive that we will still have Han back the way she was before. Have faith." he told Khun trying to sound convincing.

Khun just stood there in silence, looking at Han's face, in his mind all he wants is to see her smile again. To feel the warmth of her hand in his, to tell her how much he love her too, remembering that those 3 words were the last that came out of before she passed out. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Seriously, you guys are great. You were naturally born to be one of us." Sam beamed as they finished their training for the day. The boys have been on training whenever they have spare time. They have improved a lot, which made Sam and Dawn extremely satisfied.

"You guys trained us well. Thanks so much." Wooyoung said as he bowed to the two.

"That's what we're here for, anyway we're family now." Sam replied with a smile.

"The Elites are looking forward to meeting you guys, they might come over this weekend, also to visit Han." Dawn said while eyeing on Khun who didn't even stop from his work-out. "Hey big guy, that's enough, you might break all the equipments if you don't stop working out too hard." Dawn called on Khun teasingly.

As if he didn't hear anything he just continued doing bench presses not noticing that everyone is already looking at him. Junho started to approach him and took the weights from his hands.

"Yah! can't you see that I'm not yet finished!" Khun shouted at Junho, his face extremely annoyed.

"Khun will you stop acting like a complete jerk! This is not you man!" Taec answered back with a stern look on his face.

"So you're pissed now Taec?! Am I too much to handle already? So do you want a piece of me huh?" Khun spatted back as he pushed Taec by his chest. Sam, Chansung, Minjun and Woo had to hold Khun back while Dawn and Junho held on Taec.

"Hyung, we know that you're hurting, but being like this is not helping at all. We are here for you. We're brothers right?" Junho pleaded, looking straight into Khun's eyes. As Chansung started to hug Khun tightly.

"We know, how hard this is for you, coz you're putting all the blame on yourself. I must say that Han would really hate to see you like this. She did what she had to do because she loves you dearly and it would break her heart seeing you become a completely different person from the one that she loved. It already happened to her before Khun, please don't let her go through the same heart ache." Sam said thoughtfully.

"I'm sorry guys, I'm really sorry, I don't know what to do anymore. My anger towards those beings has totally ate me up. I'm totally lost." Khun sat down on the ground, his hands covering his face.

Taec approached Khun and sat in front of him "Khunnie, let us help you, please." he asked removing the hands that covered Khun's face and for the first time since Han almost died Khun wept in front of them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where is Aaron! He should be taking advantage of this situation!" Marcus said angrily.

"We cannot find him, we even sent messages to every single coven worldwide, but there's still no news about him." one of Aaron's men reported,

"I'm really losing my patience on him. We need to move fast, we will be launching several attacks. If these people are keeping Han somewhere we need to find out because we will never be at peace without confirming that she is already dead." Marcus said pacing back and forth.

"And what will you do if she's still alive?" Aaron's voice suddenly filled the room.

"Finally! You've come out from hiding! Well what else do we need to do, we have to finish them all. The Myth can't go wrong!" Marcus replied firmly.

"I already tried to look for her, I can't even get near the headquarters they made in Korea. If I do find her, I won't allow any of you to touch her. I've already done too much damage." Aaron said, with his voice full of regret.

"How can a girl totally ruin you! If you won't do any move then we will!" Marcus shouted back leaving Aaron still in awe staring into nothingness. When he started to feel something really weird.

"Han..." he whispered

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Still Flat line!!! Clear" Dr. Rice and his team started to do the revival procedure on Han, almost 15 minutes and still no heartbeat. Khun and the others stayed outside the room overlooking what's happening inside through the glass window. They rushed over after receiving a phone call that Han had a seizure and now ...

"Finally, but its too faint Doctor." one of them said.

"I don't give a damn if its faint what's important is she has a pulse now!" Dr. Rice finally brokedown, tears rolling down his cheeks as he touched Han's face. "You can't leave me my child, I beg you." he fell down on his knees beside Han's bed.

Khun came in and touched his shoulders. "Sir, is she alright?" he asked breathlessly.

"Yes" a faint voice answered. Both their eyes grew big as Han tried to move her head. "Dad" she whispered.

"I'm here, please don't talk, you're still not ok, just rest." Dr. Rice said while holding her hand.

She was clearing as if a big lump in it, is not allowing her to speak " I can't open my eyes dad, the lights are too bright." she said throatily, trying to move her hands to cover her eyes.

"Don't move too much Han, please. " Khun said taking her other free hand and shielded her eyes. Her hands felt cold.

"But sweetie, we don't have much lights, here let me turn this off." Dr. Rice turned off the main lighting leaving the light near the door.

"Thanks Khun, your hand feels so warm." Han said, now placing his hand on her cheek.

"Don't talk to much, I'll stay here beside you ok, just squeeze my hand if you..." Khun was not able to finish his sentence, seeing Han open her eyes. He remembered these eyes too well, glassy, dilated . "No.." he said dumbfounded. Han looked at him and she can see the horror in his eyes.

"Dad, what's happening?" Han said looking at both Khun and Dr. Rice.

"Calm down Han, we will check first what's happenning." Dr. Rice started to put his arm around her shoulders.

"No, Dad you need to tell me, I feel awful, weird, hungry I don't know. Aaaaaahhhh" Han started to scream clutching her stomach. Dr. Rice's team came back in as Khun held Han tightly, she was in great pain.

"Sir, its positive, this is the first stage of a turn. I'm sorry." one of the team members said avoiding Dr. Rice's eyes.

"It can't be..." Dr. Rice just stared looking at the blood examination reports.

"NOOOOOO!! I can't become a vampire!" Han shouted, almost out of control as some of the things inside the room started to fly off in different directions.

"Get out of the room now!" Dr. Rice demanded his team "Han, please listen to me, you will not become one of them, I will do everything in my power just to.." Dr. Rice was cut off as one of the surgical knives started to fly towards his direction, it was too late for him to avoid it, therefore grazing his left arm as blood started to gush out.

With some of the vampire senses already in her system,  Han's eyes began to change now blood shot and she immediately flew in front of her father, grabbing hold of his injured arm. No fangs yet but the craving for blood is already there. Khun immediately enveloped her in his arms, avoiding her to move. Sam and Chansung immediately came inside to help Dr. Rice clean up the blood and his wound.

"Han focus, we will not allow this to happen, I will be here to help you, I will do anything just to keep this from happenning" Khun said locking her into his gaze.

"Kill me now Khun, I beg you, Please kill me now before I become a monster." Han pleaded as tears started to roll down her cheeks. Khun hugged her tightly as if he would never her go.

"Never! even if it means giving my own life just for you to get back yours." he whispered into her ears fervently.