Aftermath

Destined

"What's going on? I'm willing to listen." Sun asked Minjun. They have been dating for a while now. She has always been there for him regardless of his lack of time for her. Minjun just hugged her tightly feeling sorry for all his shortcomings.

"I don't want to talk about anything sad or even about work, all I want is to hold you in my arms for as long as I could." Minjun said now carressing her hair. They were watching a movie late evening at a drive-in theater. The movie came to an end and they were the only one left. They sat there laughing with Sun's head resting on Minjun's shoulder.

"I missed you a lot, I'm always at my happiest whenever I'm with you." Sun said softly, Minjun smiled, and then started their engine, as soon as the headlights . There stood five men in front of their car. Minjun knew what they are. He looked at Sun extremely worried and said." Whatever happens do not come out of the car" He drove the car backwards but ended up hitting the 2 vampires that landed at the back of their car. One of them slammed his fist on the windshield, Minjun protected Sun from the glass that are went flying from all direction he immediately asked her to move at the back seat and stay down.

Minjun then kicked the vampire that was in front of him as he also went through the windshield now in a fist fight with all 5 who never stopped attacking him from all directions. No matter how strong he is, he was definitely outnumbered. His eyes full of horror as he saw the other vampire going into their car as the other 4 had him pinned down to the ground. Right in front of his very eyes he saw the vampire bite on Sun's neck as he screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Minjun screamed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How are you?" Khun said softly as he held Han's hand. She looked so pale, always having a diffculty in breathing, she just finished having a blood transfusion.

"I'll be better don't worry." She gave a weak smile. "Look Khun, you really don't have to be with me at all times. you also have to rest whenever you could. I heard you've been busy with work and some things that Dad has been teaching everyone." Han said touching Khun's face.

"Han, being with you is what makes me happy, so please don't ask me to stop doing all these." Khun gently kissed her forehead. When suddenly Han's nose began to bleed. She held Khun's hand tightly and he soon saw what Han was seeing.

"Taec!" Khun shouted, Taec, though he was a few rooms away from where they are, immediately came into the room in an instant.

"What's going on?" Taec asked breathing heavily.

"Minjun." Han whispered

"Let's go!" Khun said both heading out of the room immediatelty.

"This is not good at all, I need to help them." Han said to herself, she saw things that are bound to happen and she knew that they can't let the group fall apart, not now, especially when the final battle is drawing near.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They shoved their way through the crowd. The place was filled and both were relieved that they aren't recognized by anyone, for now. At the far end of the room Junho can see her.

"Are you gonna go there and greet her?" Wooyoung asked while having a sip from his bottle of beer.

"I dunno, we haven't talked for a while, and she seemed happy with her.." Junho stopped mid-sentence as he looked closely on the guy sitting beside SoEun. His eyes widened. "It can't be." he whispered

"What is it?" Wooyoung asked as he looked at the guy as well, his grip on the bottle tightened almost crushing it. He could see Junho's face turned bright red now going straight to their table not even noticing the people that almost fell while he pushed himself through the dance floor.

SoEun was surprised to see Junho standing in front of their table "Junho!" she almost shouted. He then took her by the wrist almost dragging her to leave the table.

"What do you think you're doing?" The fine-looking young man with a thick British accent asked eyeing on Junho.

"Junho, please, what's the meaning of this!" SoEun asked sounding very annoyed with the rude display of attitude by Junho.

"Believe me this is for your own good." He answered looking at her eyes. "And as for you, Stay away from her!" he hissed at the British guy. Wooyoung also clenched his fist looking at the others who were seated at the table.

"As far as I know, she's my date, and you should be the one who needs to back-off!" The guy replied firmly trying his best to maintain his composure.

"Junho please stop this! Alright,let's step out and talk." So Eun said now fuming mad.

"I'll stay here and watch over these blood-ers" Wooyoung whispered to Junho. The two went through the back door to avoid the crowd at the entrance of the club.

"Let's settle this once and for all Lee Junho. We're over right? What do you think you're doing?" So Eun spatted, glaring at Junho.

"Fine, we're over, but you can't stop me from caring for you. I am just protecting you from them!" Junho said sounding helpless.

"Protect! From Stephen? I've known him for months now and I don't see any reason for me to be protected from him. I am happy when I'm with him. Happiness that I never felt with anyone else." She said with conviction.

Junho felt a strong pang of pain with what he just heard. "Not even with me?!" He said looking away .

"Yes! So stop acting like a jealous boyfriend, and just let me be. Please." She asked her tone full of desperation. She then left Junho standing alone at the alley as she went back inside the club. In a few seconds, he was there in front of him.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt her. Not just yet." Stephen looked straight at Junho's eyes with an evil grin. And before he can reply he was gone.

Wooyoung came out of the back door and said "They already left, what do we do? They all have human companions, they might..." he stopped looking at Junho's grim expression.

"Let them be..." Junho replied, as he started walking towards their car without looking at Wooyoung leaving him extremely confused.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He can't sleep, Khun and Taec asked him to stay behind which made him toss and turn on his bed for the past hour.

"AHHHH this is killing me!" Chansung got up from bed putting on a tank top and jogging pants as went staright to the gym. Working out is his way to relieve stress. He started lifting some weights but after a few minutes he realized he wasn't alone , he can hear the sound of a treadmill. Inching his way towards the other side of the room that was divided by a wall full of mirrors, he then saw Dawn with her headset on, while jogging. Looking at her he can't help but smile because he always felt something special for her despite the fact that she never took him seriously.

As if Dawn felt his presence she then stopped the treadmill, and looked his way. "Hey, how long have you been there?" She asked Chan with a bright smile. With sweat trickling down her chest which he found really y made Chan bite his lips.

"I just stepped in." he stuttered, giving her an emabarrassed smile, walking towards Dawn's direction.

He never failed in making Dawn's heart skip a beat. She has been trying her best not to take her feelings seriously, but his presence always made her heart flutter. A feeling that she haven't felt for a very long time now. She felt nervous now that Chansung sat beside her on the floor.

"I thought you were already sleeping." Dawn asked still maintaining the cheerful mood.

"I can't sleep, knowing that Minjun Hyung is in trouble. So to let all my frustration out, I decided to do exercise." Chansung replied

"Oh, would you want me to keep you company, I can spot for you if you need help." She offered, Chansung nodded with a smile as he stood up and offered his hand to help her up. 

He continued his usual work-out, while Dawn played some music to set the mood.She was eating some fruits while watching Chansung lift weights. It was a complete feast for her eyes, seeing his well-sculpted body get pumped right in front of her which really turned her on.

After a few sets, Chansung decided to take a break and sat beside her. She then handed him a towel to wipe his sweat off. His tank top was completely wet so he decided to remove it therefore exposing his amazing body.. Dawn can feel a lump building in making it difficult to breathe. Chansung on the other hand felt very warm despite being half-.

Their eyes met locked in what seem to be a lustful gaze. Each of them searching for words to say but none came out, slowly they moved closer to each other only their heavy breathing filled the air together with the music that played along as their lips finally met. They kissed hungrily as if they have been wanting to do this for a very long time. Tongues exploring each others mouths as Dawn began to feel every curve of Chansung's body.The kiss seemed to have last for eternity until they both stopped.

"Dawn, I..." Chansung was about to say something when she placed a finger on top of his lips.

"Don't....Please ..... coz I don't regret doing this with you." Dawn knew that Chansung was going to apologize, their eyes never left each other as Chansung began to touch her cheeks softly now bringing her face closer to his and they began yet another round of passionate kissing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyes filled with horror but he cannot do anything, There were 4 people now attacking him all at the same time while the other is now ontop of the woman that he loved. He could see him life out of her, and he felt so helpless, when suddenly the door was torn off followed by growling in front of Minjun. 

Khun is now crushing all 4 vampires that attacked Minjun while Taec on the other hand took care of the one inside the car, with every blow showing how furious he was for what the vampire did to Sun. Minjun can barely move he was so tired and also beaten up very badly. He saw Taec carrying Sun, while Junho and Wooyoung arrived in a separate car. He can't seem to hear what they were saying but he was definite that they were all panic-stricken. After getting rid of the blood ers they all headed back to the base.

With Minjun almost unconscious and Sam was attending to him, Dr. Rice and his team worked on Sun, doing their best to save her.

"Minjun you should try to rest, don't fight against the meds that we just gave you. Dr. Rice will definitely save her." Sam pleaded.

He grabbed Khun's hand trying his best to squeeze it tightly. "Khun, if anything happens to Sun, I swear I'm never gonna forgive myself. " he slowly freed Khun's hand as he dozed off. Khun continued to look at Minjun, teary-eyed. He knows what exactly Minjun is going through right now. And he will do his best to comfort him in every way he could.

"Khun..." A soft voice called out from behind him. It was Han, she slowly made her way towards Minjun's bed. Khun immediately supported her arms, seeing how frail looking she is right now.

"Why are you here? You should have called me so I could come by your room to bring you here, what if something happened to you along the way?" Khun said with a worried tone.

"I needed to see Minjun and Sun. I wanted to confirm what I saw earlier before you left me." Han said fixing her gaze on Khun.

"What is it?" Khun asked.

"Promise me, that whatever happens you will never let Minjun get out of your sight, and that you guys will all look after each other, especially Junho and Taec." Han replied almost out of breath.

"That is something that I don't need to make a promise for anymore." Khun said, gently placing his hand on her cheek.

"My powers are at its weakest so I cannot see clearly, but from what I saw, those three are going to be in deep trouble, and one of them might get killed." Han answered looking away, fighting back the tears from her eyes.

Khun just stared at her in shock. In his mind he knew that its his responsibility to make sure that his brothers will be safe, but thinking that he might lose one of them is already breaking his heart into pieces.