It's time

Destined

"Chansung will you please hold your horses!"  Dawn had to shout to get his attention. "You have been out of control since yesterday. Fine, I know that you are extremely angry with what happened to Minjun. But facing these creatures without back-up can put you into grave danger. " she explained in a worried tone.

"We have to stop them" Chansung replied under his breath, jaws clenched showing how infuriated he is. "Are you trying to tell me that I should wait for all of you before I try to save people?" he asked in a sarcastic tone.

Dawn placed her palm on her forehead "That's not what I meant, I'm concerned because you might get hurt with what you're doing. I know that we're being attacked from everywhere in the world now, but we can't just fight with our fists, we need to fight with our brains too. You guys are badly needed for mankind to be saved so please, listen to me just this once." she pleaded, as she touched his right cheek softly.

Chan took her hand from his cheek and planted a kiss on it. "You sure know how to calm me down. I'm sorry for making you worried. Now I understand how Khun Hyung felt before, but you're right, we need to plan this all out." he said thoughtfully.

Sam then entered the room together with Taec, Junho and Wooyoung. They all sat down in silence with stern looks in their faces.

" We won't get back-up from the Western team anymore since they have their hands full with the attacks in US and Canada. Since we handle the East, we will split the team into 2 so you guys really need to stick together no matter what. You guys need to look out for each other. We can't risk anyone getting hurt again especially among you guys." Sam stood up, looking outside the window. "This is it, if we survive this battle, then we can all go on with our lives in peace." he continued.

"How sure are we that we will win this fight?" Junho asked.

"We just have to, losing is not part of the option." Taec replied confidently.

"How about Minjun and Khun Hyung? we need them right?" Wooyoung sounded nervous.

"They'll be fine, They have to be." Sam answered but this time he is unsure of what he just said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 days ago

"I can't let you do this Han. There must be some other way. Can I do it? Just tell me what to do, I'll do it for you, Please." Khun pleaded tears slowly b from his eyes.

Dr. Rice just stood there listening to their conversation. He knows her daughter well. She is headstrong and would go by what she believes is the right thing to do. He knows that it will be useless to argue with her. Though she plays a vital role in saving humanity, she knows that without having 6 of them complete, her protection will be useless.

"We were already told of what needs to be done Khun." Han took his hands and squeezed them tightly. "Without Minjun's powers you cannot win over the monster that you are bound to face. And without beating that enemy, the protection that I will be making is pratically useless." She said earnestly.

"But this is a lose lose situation. Even if we revive Minjun and then we lose you, we won't be able to survive the fight without your shield." Khun replied very agitated.

"This is why you were both destined to be together. Han you are the shield , of the warrior Khun." Dr. Rice placed a hand on Han's shoulder. "You were destined to protect all of us, and yet we can't even save you, we can't even protect you." he continued as soft sobs started to come out from his mouth.

Han hugged her father tightly. "Dad, It's time for us to face the music. I know this is difficult for all of us but we all know that I should have died already a few weeks ago. I'm lucky to have gone this far and I thank you both for all the love and care that you have given to me." Han' tried her best to look strong but deep inside she was also very scared. "Whatever happens I don't want to live in the dark, so if you both love me, then let me die in peace. I love u both so much." She gave her father one last hug and then turned to Khun, giving a soft kiss on his lips. Tears now rolling slowly down his cheeks.

Han took Minjun's hand and focused in finding ways to help him heal. The power of her mind is very powerful, but with how weak her body is right now it will be a choice between her life or Minjun's. A few minutes passed and the medical team can see that Minjun's condition is already becoming better.

"I think Han is really giving her all here Dr. Rice." One of the other doctors said and at that moment Han's nose started bleeding. They can see pain all over her face.

Khun immediately went her side holding her hand. "Stop Han, please." 

Han doesn't seem to hear anything, she just continued to lay there on the bed beside Minjun. Her face was as pale as snow, and her breathing becoming heavier every minute.

"We need to stop her." Khun told Dr. Rice.

"We can't, whenever Han starts a process that involves her powers, we really cannot stop it because we never know how it would affect both people involved. It can put them both into danger." Dr. Rice's eyes are already full of sadness. "Khun I want you to prepare yourself. I think it would be better if you leave, because I don't know what can happen to you or what you might do, when you see her..." Dr. Rice choked up a sob. As he covered his face with his hands.

"No! I can't believe you're saying this. She can't die, she cannot leave me!" Mixed emotions running through Khun's body at the moment that even the other people around them are already trembling out of fright.

At that moment, Han started screaming in pain. She opened her eyes, and there it was, those eyes longing for blood, this is the moment that she needs to be fed for the final stage of being turned or else she will die. 

"Noooooo, Han please look at me. This can't be happening, You can't let this happen." Khun held her face. She was slipping in and out of consciousness. 

When she finally got to focus on Khun's face she whispered "I love you..." and then she slowly closed her eyes. The team tried to come near Han's bed to revive her but they were all stopped by Dr. Rice.

Khun looked at him in shock. "What?! You're not gonna do anything to save her?! I can't believe this! She's your daughter!" Khun shouted. Still holding Han's almost lifeless body in his arms.

"That's exactly why I'm doing this Khun. Han would never want to be a vampire. All her life she obeyed everything that I said even if it's already against her will. This time I can't go against her last wish, I've already taken away so much from her." Dr. Rice's tears won't stop flowing as he looked at his daugter helplessly.

"No! I can't let her die. I will die without her." Khun stated as if he has gone mad. He took one of the scalpels on the side table that was used in operating Minjun and he immediately made a cut on his wrist and placed it straight into Han's mouth.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Dr. Rice screamed. He was using his mind power to push Khun away from Han, but it doesn't seem to work, as if another force is working against his. He can already see that Han is already taking in more of Khun's blood. Khun on the other hand also looked different like he's getting high because of some drug. As if he's getting pleasure from what Han is doing to him right now. 

"What is going on here!" Venice exclaimed, she came into the room together with Taec and Helena. Taec immediately threw himself at Khun who's now almost unconscious breaking him away from Han. While Venice and Helena waint straight to Han who is now groaning loudly. Clutching her stomach as everything else around them started flying everywhere. Dr. Rice immediately shielded Minjun and the rest of the medical.

"Get him out of here. Everyone leave." Venice commanded. The whole team took Minjun out of the room together with Taec who was carrying Khun.

"What do we do with this Venice. Han is too powerful." Helena asked while dodging everything that was coming their way.

"But something is different. This is not a..." Venice's words were cut off as Han went straight at her pinning her down to the floor. "Han, look at me. You have to listen to me." Venice said throatily. Han looked straight into her eyes. "This can't be...." she whispered in a bewildered tone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have told all of you to stop all these violence!!!" Aaron shouted at everyone in the room, his eyes fixed on Marcus.

"You come here and accuse your kind without proof." Marcus replied bitterly. "Have you seen all the reports? It's not just humans that are getting slaughtered. Even vampires have been brutally killed." Marcus continued, handing the envelope full of pictures to Aaron.

He looked at the pictures carefully, "You're right, its just too much. They were killed like animals." Aaron can't believe his eyes. The vampires that died were some of the stronger ones. "There's someone else who's causing all these. Has anyone tried to find out?" he asked.

"We tried, even I myself had to put myself as a bait, but to no avail. Whatever or Whoever is doing seem to have all these planned out. This makes us look like the only enemies that humans have, but ...." Marcus was unable to continue.

"But what? You've finally realized that humans are really not our enemies? That now we are also victims?" Aaron completed his train of thought. He sighed deeply "I think it's time for me to talk to Venice. I know that they hate me for everything that I did but I believe that we still have the same aim, to protect our kind and to do our best to co-exist with humans. At this point, we don't have any chance of survival if we go against humans and whoever this unknown enemy that we have." Aaron stated.

"Are you asking me to give up on what our ancestors have tried fighting for all throughout these years? " Marcus asked his eyes gleaming.

"No Marcus, I'm asking you to live. Because our kind needs you, and if we don't do this, then whatever our ancestors has dreamed for us to achieve will all be put into waste." Aaron squeezed Marcus' shoulder.

Everyone in the room seem to show agreement on what Aaron said. "So what do we need to do?" Marcus said, finally giving in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Junho look out!" Taec shouted

"What the hell are these creatures! We can't even see them!" Chansung was trying to avoid blades that seem to pop up everywhere.

"They don't look like vampires. They are more like robots" Wooyoung ducked and leapt. They can't seem to find a way to get their hands on their enemies. They are too fast and most of the time invisible.

Taec had to rip a metal railing to use as protection against the blades or swords whatever their enemies are using against them. On of the blades got stuck on the metal he was holding therefore revealing a black full-masked and armored being. He quickly gripped the wrist of his enemy and twisted it followed by a huge blow on the face. With that amount of strength that he used he would have smashed through a brick wall, but the enemy remained still like nothing happened.

"! How are we supposed to get rid of these.....THINGS!!!" Junho asked while he continued bending one blade from another. Their hands are bloody as well as their arms from what seem to be an endless battle with their unknown enemies. 

Taec was stabbed from behind leaving a very deep wound near his shoulder blade bringing him down to his knees. The others were also too busy to help him when suddenly he heared a growl from behind taking on his enemy. He was losing blood fast, though his eyesight was already giving way, he was sure that Helena came to his rescue. She successfully pinned the creature down, trying to aim for it's neck. Since they were unsure of what these creatures are, Taec doesn't want her to bite it.

"Helena Don't!!!!!!!!!" he screamed. At that instant she stopped and looked at Taec. He was shocked with what he saw. He can never be mistaken, those were the same eyes that he saw when his mom almost died in the arms of a vampire. The same eyes that haunted him for so many years. Anger started to boil from within. He felt hurt, betrayed, hatred all at the same time. Taec started to stand up, as Helena began to back up from him.

"Taec, let me explain." Helena's eyes softened into a pleading gaze. "I was..." she was cut short."

"So trying to kill my mom was not enough for you that you had to lead me on." Taec hissed taking both her shoulders and squeezing them tightly as if her bones were about to be crushed into pieces.

"Ahhhh" she screamed in pain. "Taec please, give me a chance to explain." Helena begged.

"Explain!!!" He pushed her hard sending her flying towards the wall. Helena knew that there was no use to talk to him at this point, she just gave her a look of defeat with tears rolling down her cheeks then vanished into thin air.

Next thing Taec heard was Wooyoung shouting, which made him snap out of his fury. He saw his hands glowing with what seem like a ball of fire which he then threw towards one of their enemies.The ball of fire went through its chest which caused the rest of its body to turn into ashes. Wooyoung got so drained because of the amount of energy that he released, so Junho then tried what Wooyoung did, focused all his energy towards his hands and the same thing happened.

"We found the answer!" Chansung beamed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

Her hands felt so warm, they were walking along the beach. The same place where they met. They were both smiling happily enjoying the beautiful sunny day. She was wearing a white sun dress showing off her tan, she looked like a goddess standing next to the deep blue see. She was playing with water as she inhaled the fresh air. Khun wished this moment would never end. She walked towards him and cupped his face in her hands, "I Love you Khun." she whispered to him lovingly. The sunlight started to shine directly to his eyes that his picture of her started to become a blur.

He closed his eyes, now slowly opening it just to be greeted by the glaring flourescent light of his room. He felt the same warm hands holding his, and her voice calling his name. And then her face slowly came into view. Her eyes...the same brown eyes of the person he loves.

"Am I still dreaming?" Khun asked in a weak voice.

"No Love, you are not." Han replied with a sweet smile as a tears began building up in her eyes. She hugged him tightly. "I'm so glad your awake. I wouldn't forgive myself if something bad happened to you." she started sobbing.

"Ssshhh, don't cry. I'm ok now...but you...you're not a vampire?" Khun asked in a confused tone.

Han started wiping her tears and smiled, "Yes, I'm not. You cured me, I dunno how, but it was your blood that cured me. Now that you're awake. It's Time." after saying those last 2 words, the room went pitch black and they were left in total darkness.