The Beginning pt. 1

Destined

Aaron entered the hall, each of them bowed their heads as he passed. He didn't even bother to look at any of them, he went straight to Marcus who was laughing boisterously at the far end of the hall. 

"Your majesty, what a pleasant surprise, you should have..." his greetings were cut short as Aaron grabbed his neck, his eyes were throwing daggers at Marcus.

"How dare you! Did I not make myself clear? I told you to stay away from Han!" Aaron growled. Loud hissing from everyone started to echo inside the hall.

Marcus was definitely feeling the pain from his grip but still managed to answer back in a casual tone "What are you talking about your Majesty, I never laid my hands on Han, nor will I ever do that in the near future. You must be mistaken." 

Aaron released him from his grip and looked around him "You know that I don't believe you and I know that it could be anyone from this room who did that horrible act." he stated, then looked back at Marcus "Who ever did this, I want you to make sure that you you're dead by tomorrow morning, or I will kill you with my own hands." he shouted gritting his teeth in anger.

"But your Majesty, this is not fair, you are accussing our people without evidence, for all we know these super humans have other enemies that wants to cause them harm." Marcus smirked

"I am not here to listen to your excuses, and what I said is not a threat. This is the last time I am telling this and all of you can hear me loud and clear! No one touches Han not even the people she loves or I will kill you!" Aaron announced looking at everyone inside the hall. He started to walk out, but stopped short in his tracks " And Please, stop calling me your Majesty, coz I will never be your Prince." he then continued walking out of the hall leaving everyone in awe.

Tao approached Marcus examining his neck "Im fine. And Aaron must have really gone insane, he knows that his powers are still no match with mine since he haven't taken the last step in being a full-fledged Prince of our kind." he said still looking at the open door of the hall.

"What do you plan to do now Marcus?" Tao asked.

"You'll see, he will come back begging to be our Prince. He will be left with no choice, just wait and see." Marcus replied with an evil grin.

------------------------------------------------------------

Khun found himself staring blankly again at the ceiling. It was already 10 am and he still can't get up from his bed. He remembered how he parted ways with Han last night and could still feel the kiss that she gave him on his cheek. He started touching the area that she kissed and he smiled. Before they said their goodbyes, they exchanged numbers. They had coffee in her room till 11 pm, just talking about each other's experiences and their families. Khun can barely remember when was the last time he felt so at ease with a girl, its like he can talk about anything with her and she would listen and make him laugh. His heart was full of happiness that he already forgot all the weird things that he has been experiencing. His day-dreaming was interrupted by a knock on the door. He stood up to open it.

"Finally, you're awake!" his manager said coming into his room. "Were you drunk last night? You came back late." he chuckled

"No Hyung, I wasn't drunk, just tired coz we went swimming and talked for long hours." he replied brightly

"We? " his manager asked raising his eyebrow "Are you still referring to the same girl that you met the other day?" he asked curiously.

"Yes." he answered with a wide grin "Her name is Han, long story Hyung but she's very nice, ummmm, I think I  like her." he said shyly.

"LIKE HER?! WhoaaaaH!! You only met the girl 2 days ago and now you like her, This sounds interesting." his manager said teasingly.

"C'mon don't laugh at me, I'm serious." Khun paused sitting down flipping through his phone. "This is her." he said showing their picture while they were seated by the seashore yesterday.

His manager's eyes widened coz they were wet with Khun half and Han on her swim wear. "You guys seem to be very comfortable with each other, I haven't seen you swimming without a top especially with a lady for a long time, this girl must be really special." he laughed.

Khun started to blush and gave his manager a light punch on his arm. "Hey! we were just having fun and I just wanted to have my skin evenly tanned that's why I took off my top." he said

"Spare me your lame excuses." his manager said laughing out loud, " So do you have anything planned for today, I mean do you have another date?" he asked grinning sheepishly.

"Actually we don't have any, but I have her number. Do you think I should ask her out? She might get tired of seeing me everyday." Khun pouted.

"Oh My God! This is really serious! On a business stand point I think you should take a break. Let her be for at least one day, I might end up doing damage control with the way you're acting right now." he said incredulously.

"Alright" he answered with a weak voice, looking at his phone as if wanting to at least send her a message. "I guess you will be my date for today Hyung, let's go and have something to eat." he announced, as he stood up to fix himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------

She woke up early, for she promised to spend the day with her friends to prepare for tomorrow's party. They were going through the decorations and all the supplies, checking on the guest list and at noon they will have food-tasting since Kathy,her friend (the one who's getting engaged) did not have the chance to do these things earlier because she was also very busy. She was having fun spending the day with her favorite girls, its been a long time since they bonded. Kathy is not a super but she knows everything about them. Dawn on the other hand is a super and a part of the team that handles Asia along with Sam. 

"Finally! One of the Elite members is here in Asia!" Dawn exclaimed. "We have been waiting for this day, not that we can't handle the situation here, but it would be great having you with us Han." she continued, hugging Han tightly.

They were testing some of the candles as to which one would be best for tomorrow's gathering. Dawn was lighting each one of the candles with her hand as if it was a lighter. That's her special skill, she can control fire, Sam on the other hand can control wind so the moment he stepped in the room all the candles went off as strong wind suddenly blew everything out. He was teasing Dawn and said "Ooooops My Bad, I'm sorry Dawn." sticking out his tongue.

"You have  to thank Han for being here, or else I'm really gonna smack you on the head." she stuck out her tongue as well in reply.

They were all enjoying their conversation when Kathy suddenly remembered something. "Han, I saw Aaron 3 weeks ago, well he actually came by my office to personally congratulate me on our engagement. To be honest, though I know a lot has changed, I still feel him Han, he's still the Aaron that has been dear to my heart, so I invited him to come tomorrow. I'm sorry." Kathy touched her hand softly.

"You don't have to say sorry Kathy, this is your engagement and you're free to invite anyone who is dear to your heart. That may be the reason why he was able to visit Lisa, but I don't know if he will come. I don't think he will ever face me again." Han said sadly.

"How about you Han, are you ready to see him? It's been 2 years, have you really forgotten everything that you once had with Aaron?" Kathy asked looking straight into Han's eyes, as Dawn and Sam listened silently.

Han smiled weakly and said, "You guys know that I can never forget the love that we had for each other. Let's just say that I have already moved on. And I believe that what I did is what's best for everyone, even for Aaron. I do hope that he is happy." 

To ease the tension, Sam took both Han and Kathy's shoulder and said "C'mon ladies, now is not the time to feel melodramatic. I think it would be great to see Aaron again, for as long as his kind won't be causing any trouble tomorrow, I think it'll be all good." he smiled "Speaking of which, since I am Dawn's date, who's gonna be your date Han?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Is it a requirement to have a date tomorrow?" she asked laughing.

"Yes!" all three answered in unison, hoping they could set her up for a conversation with Aaron if ever he comes.

"Alright I'll bring a date." she answered and took her phone out to call someone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were enjoying the small stores that sold a lot of native delicacies as well as souveneirs. Khun remembered how Junho reminded him to buy them some gifts.He also bought some for his family, which he can bring in case he comes home to Thailand anytime soon. They were checking on the things that they bought when his phone suddenly rang. Seeing the name on the caller ID made him so excited that his shopping bags almost fell off his hand. 

"Hi Khun! How are you today?" Han said on the other line. Sam, Dawn and Kathy was so surprised that they can't close their mouths, still in shock.

"Hi Han! I'm fine, I'm actually out shopping with my manager right now. How about you?" Khun asked, his manager shaking his head while seeing how happy Khun was just by hearing the sound of her voice.

"I'm with my friends preparing for the party tomorrow. I'm sorry to disturb you though." Han said shyly. Sam stood up still dumbfounded unable to carry on with listening to Han's all so sweet conversation with Khun over the phone.

"You're not disturbing me at all. What's up?" he asked looking forward on what she was about to say.

"Ummm, Are you free tomorrow night? I know its your last day but if its alright with you to be my date for tomorrow's party?" Han asked casually. Kathy shook her head trying to contain her laughter as Dawn started holding onto her stomach trying her best to laugh without a sound.

Khun felt his whole body started to feel tense upon hearing the question, as he answered throatily "Of course! I'd love to be your date." his manager also taken by surprise hearing the words that just came came out from his mouth. "What should, I wear? I'm sorry I meant is there a motif for the event so I could prepare?" he asked

"Actually there is, that's why I'm a bit worried since you came here for a vacation, I'm not sure if you brought some evening wear, like something formal." Han said biting her lower lip.

"To be honest I didn't, but I think we can do something about that. What time should I pick you up?" he asked cheerfully.

"I need to be at the venue early, the party starts at 6 pm so I think 4pm would be ok." she answered with a look of satisfaction on her face.

"I'll see you then. just call me if there will be any changes. And thank you for the invitation Han." he replied, deeply touched by the gesture.

"Pleasure is mine. I won't pass off with this opportunity to have Nichkhun Horvejkul as my date." she laughed out loud teasingly.

Khun laughed "Yeah right, I think you forgot your promise Noona, but seriously, Thank you...I hope you're having a great day today." he said softly

"Have a great day too! I'll see you tomorrow, Bye Khun!" she then ended the call.

Kathy and Dawn started laughing so hard as Sam gave Han a judging look. "What was that Han? Why Him?" Sam asked incredulously.

"Why not?!" Han snapped. "I think you forgot, he is my destiny, Right?" Han giving emphasis on her last word giving him a smirk.

"I'm sorry Han, I just can't believe, that you of all people will ask someone out, I mean seriously. This Khun guy is bringing out the best in you, I guess." Dawn continued laughing.

"Hey guys, give her a break, sorry that I laughed Han, I think its also about time for us to get to know him right? Since based on how our girl here is acting, it seem that we will be seeing him more than we expected." Kathy gave Han a wink.

"I should be honest, I find Khun very interesting, aside from his drop dead features, he's extremely nice. I think It's not a bad idea to get to know each other more." Han said smiling at her friends.

"Wow, a sudden change of heart, all the while I thought you find this Myth thing extremely pathetic, but now you're giving in! Women really!" Sam exclaimed rolling his eyes.

Han just continued smiling, she thought she will be worried that she might see Aaron tomorrow but knowing that Khun is gonna be there, she felt so secured. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 3pm, one more hour till he picks her up at the hotel. Khun just stared at his reflection not knowing which one he should wear. Good thing they had time to go to the nearest city yesterday and shop for some formal clothing. Its never hard to find clothes for Khun since he looked good at any, but he had to buy 2 different sets just in case he needs to change. His question was which one to wear first, will it be the gray suit, or the blue one. A voice suddenly answered his question.

"I'd go with the gray one." his manager said, as he entered Khun's room. 

"Thanks Hyung." Khun replied, putting the coat on, again examining himself again in front of the mirror.

"Told you we should have brought a stylist with us." his manager laughed

Khun looked at him pouting, "Why? don't I look good without a stylist, does my hair look that bad? Make-up is not necessary right? he asked 

"Stop using aegyo on me, save it for your date." his manager said covering his eyes. "As much as you don't want to admit it, you know that you're one of the most handsome people alive in this planet, so I don't see where all your worry is coming from." he said.

"Thanks for being supportive Hyung." he gave his manager a hug. "I hope you can meet her before we leave. I gotta go now. Thanks again." he said smiling at his manager.

"No worries, enjoy the evening, and stay out of trouble ok?" he reminded Khun.

"Don't worry, its an engagement party how can I get into trouble at such an event. Eat well later Hyung." Khun said as he turned and left.

------------------------------------------------------

Making the final touches on her make-up, she was quite satisfied with how she looked. At the back of her mind she really didn't know what to expect today,but she decided to push away the thought of seeing Aaron again after 2 years. She got stuck staring at herself when she heard a soft knock on her door, followed by Khun's voice.

"Han, it's me, Khun." he said then continued knocking.

"Come in Khun, the door is open, I will be out in a few seconds." she shouted for him to hear her clearly.

Khun went in, he could see that Han is already prepared because her bed was already done, with her purse and gray shawl neatly placed on top of it. "Don't tell me she's wearing gray as well." he said to himself, as if on cue, she came out of the restroom, wearing a gray-beaded tube gown, with a side-slit that show's off her right-leg whenever she walks. Khun gasped for air, because he then again saw another side of Han, beautiful and elegant. She walked towards him and smiled. 

"What do you think?" she turned around asking for his opinion. 

He cleared his throat that suddenly went dry, " You look stunning." he replied.

"Thank you so much! You look awesome! I made sure that I will be pretty enough to be your date." she stated looking at how handsome he looked on that gray suit that he was wearing complimented by his well-styled hair with his fringes touching his thick eye brows. 

"You are far more beautiful than what you think." he said taking her right hand giving it a soft kiss. 

Her face turned red by the sudden gesture, "Thank you,Khun. I think we should go now." she said as she took her purse and shawl from the bed, then left.

After 30 minutes, they arrived at the venue, it was simple yet very beautiful. The place was filled with different kinds of white flowers, it was a garden set-up in a tent which left one side overlooking the sea. The fresh air is very soothing, There was a man-made path for the guests to pass conveniently going to the entrance of the tent. As they walked in, they were greeted by a pretty lady, wearing a long chiffon gown, a bit taller than Han, and behind her was Sam.

"Han! you're here." Dawn gave Han a peck on the cheek, as Han did the same to Sam. 

"Hi Dawn! By the way this is Khun, Khun this is Dawn one of my best friends, and of course you already know Sam." Han did the introductions.

Khun offered his hand to both Dawn and Sam, which they both accepted with a handshake. "It's nice to meet you Dawn, and glad to see you again Sam." he smiled at both.

"Nice to meet you too! I heard so much about you. " Dawn chimed. Han's eyes grew big, warning Dawn not go any further. "I mean, Han told me how nice you have been to her these past few days." Dawn said biting her lip and giving Han an apologetic look,

"Really, That was nothing, I really enjoy spending time with Han, and I am really honored that she chose me to be her date tonight." Khun replied still sounding shy.

They all seated on a table near the stage, and started talking about random things as they waited for the party to begin. 

"Dawn, I think we should help in welcoming the guests. I'll leave you here for a few minutes Khun. Sam please entertain my date" she said teasingly, giving Khun's shoulder a squeeze.

"Do you want me to sing for him or something?" Sam answered back sarcastically.

"I can do that for you." Khun replied with a grin

The two ladies laughed as they left Khun and Sam, seeing how awkward they are being left at the table. "Khun is even more handsome than in pictures, how can you look at him without drooling? " Dawn asked giggling.

Laughing out loud, "Since you're a sister to me, I'll let that pass, but please compose yourself, earlier you were staring at him,making him feel awkward."

"I'll try my best, but Han do you already know what his special abilities are? Or do you have an idea." Dawn asked.

"Based on what happened these past few days, he fights really well, and he seem to be very strong, but other than that I'm still not sure." Han answered, as they continued shaking the hands of the guests that entered the venue.

"Oh, he fights well without training? That is something, looking forward to working with him and he's in Asia.YESSS!!! Aren't you gonna tell him soon, I heard that we have something big coming up, we might need his help." Dawn said.

Han narrowed her eyes and said " You know that training him will not be easy, he's a superstar and I can't make him give-up the life he has right now. I won't let him be like me."

"But Han, you can't go on doing this, sooner or later his powers are gonna be unleashed, and wouldn't it be better if he knows what he is capable of before that day comes. It would be harder for him and for you, since normally you're the one who helps us when our powers go out of control. Just giving you an advice Han." Dawn said thoughtfully as they both looked at Khun and Sam now talking seriously at their table.

"Look Sam, I know we might have started at the wrong foot, but I hope we can start over rather than sitting quietly here." Khun said smiling.

"Hey, don't get me wrong Khun, I'm normally protective of our girls, they're like my sisters, and I'm really not the friendly type, I'm sorry if I sent you the wrong signals." Sam replied, finally giving a smile.

"Don't worry, I understand, I have sisters and I'm extremely strict with them. " Khun chuckled "Though I'm hoping it'd be fine with all of you for me to get to know Han more." he asked 

Sam felt the sincerity on Khun's words, patting his shoulder "That's a question that you should ask Han, we'd be happy if she finds her special someone, its been a while since she went out. Who knows that person might really be you." Sam replied giving him an encouraging smile.

Khun was about to reply when he suddenly felt nervous. That feeling that you have when something bad is about to happen. Tiny creases started to form on his forehead, and Sam seem to have the same feeling as his smile faded and was replaced with a serious look on his face. Sam, knew that its their senses, and Khun is not aware on how to control or use it, making him worried. He looked at Han and Dawn, and they all understood each other as the two ladies walked back to their table. The party was also about to start as music suddenly filled the air. The unusual feeling is just there. So Han decided to take Khun's hand and squeezed it. Khun snapped out from the weird sensation that he is feeling giving Han a weak smile as a couple stepped onstage. The program started and everyone enjoyed each part of it. 

After 30 minutes, the host called Han onstage, Khun escorted her not aware of the reason why she was called since the host just said that she was gonna give the couple a surprise. "To Kathy and Raymond, you know how much I love you both and how thankful I am to God that you will finally be one in marriage. I will always pray for both of you to live a life full of happiness and peace. This song is for you." Han said as she started to walk towards the back of the curtains which slowly opened reavealing a piano. People started to cheer, as she sat down in front of the piano.

"She's gonna play the piano for them?" Khun whispered to Dawn

"She's gonna be singing for them." Dawn replied still looking at Han. "Its been a while since I heard her sing, she's amazing, I miss her voice."

Khun fixed his gaze on Han,and thought to himself, "Is there anything else that would make me fall more deeply to you." as Han started singing the love song that she prepared for them. Everyone was listening and savoring the warmth of her beautiful voice and the flawless music that was coming from the paino as she softly tapped each of the keys gracefully. The song came to an end, and Khun found himself clapping so hard with is mouth wide-open. Han bowed her head then approached the couple, giving Kathy who is now in tears a tight hug and Raymond gave her a light kiss on the cheek, Khun waited for her at the other end of the stage to her.down going back to their seats, Khun was just smiling and was left speechless. The host asked everyone to enjoy the dinner that was prepared and everyone started eating. Some ate, while others started to go to the dance floor to dance along the sweet music. 

"Shall we?" he asked Han taking her hand. She nodded and smiled in agreement. They went towards the dance floor, Khun putting both his hands on her waist and Han on the other hand placed her hand on his shoulders. "I don't now what  more to say Han, after hearing you sing, my heart told me that I should not let you go." Khun whispered softly into her right ear, sending shivers down her spine.

She blushed and then looked at Khun's eyes. Their eyes got locked for a few minutes before Han was able to clear her thoughts "Stop flattering me, I might fall for it." she grinned mischievously.

"Why not? I'd love that." Khun smiled and winked at her, which made her knees feel weak. They continued dancing and talking not minding all the eyes that were admiring them because they looked good together.

Kathy approached Dawn and Sam at their table "They give justice to the word destiny don't you think." she said as they all looked at Khun and Han.

"I agree, its been a while since I saw Han genuinely smile like that." Dawn said almost teary-eyed

"Khun seem to be a really nice guy, I do hope Han gives him a chance." Sam replied.

"So they now made you believers in Destiny ?" a man's voice interrupted their thoughts, and all three turned to look at the owner of the voice.

"Aaron..." Sam whispered as the 2 girls just froze in astonishment.