Reality Bites

Destined

"That's it!!!!" Dr. Rice shouted out loud while watching everything that has been happening during the fight.

"What is it Sir? Have u found the reason why Khun became one of them?" one of his team members asked.

"Zorr used his blood. The exact same blood he uses to make his army." Dr. Rice stated now looking through his files.

"How do you know all these sir?" another team member asked which made him stop from flipping through his files.

He looked at each of his team members with an apologetic look as he cleared his throat, "For now, all I can say is I am very sorry, and I hope you will all one day forgive me for making you all go through this." He then showed a detailed blood scan presentation on screen while the team members are still confused with what the doctor is talking about.

"Please turn off Khun's communication device. And prepare for an aerial attack." Dr. Rice commanded 

"What?! Using our war aircrafts? Are you sure about this sir? I mean yes Khun is really powerful but.." his team member stuttered as he tried to finish his sentence.

Dr. Rice started to communicate to the Elites & Han on the battlefield right now.

"Han and all of the 2PM members needs to be pulled out. The rest please keep Khun busy. When I say busy, make sure he gets extremely worn out." Dr. Rice stated.

"Dad! I can't just leave him like this" Han snapped back. And he could hear the rest opposing as well.

"Yes you need to, I just have to explain something to all of you. I need all of you HERE! NOW! And that is a command, if you still want Khun back." they could feel the gravity of the situation in his voice. As they all started to leave.

Khun looked at them carefully, seeing that they are starting to leave made him furious. "Where do you think you're going?!" he shouted angrily as he lunged towards Wooyoung who stood nearest to him. He was blocked by the other elites as they started fighting against him. Wooyoung with his eyes filled with tears looked at Khun sadly. How he wanted to help him so bad but he doesn't seem to recognize any of them at all.

"Let's go." Taec pulled Wooyoung away from where he stood frozen. And as they left, they could see 2 battle planes flying over the battle field 

"What the hell is this!" Minjun spatted as he saw the planes started to attack Khun.

"YAAAHHHH! Why are they doing this! Are they trying to kill Khun Hyung?!!!" Junho said angrily and was getting ready to go back and protect Khun.

Taec blocked Junho, who looked straight into his eyes. "WHAT?! Are you gonna let them do this to him?" Junho asked pushing Taec away from him.

"Please guys let's just follow as we are told. It's for the best." Taec replied in a monotone.

"So killing him since he became like this is for the best?" Minjun replied sarcastically.

"Guys please calm down he's not gonna die. I myself won't let that happen. Please help me out. Let's just go back and ..." Han was explaining when Wooyoung flew back standing inches away from Khun as an empty bus running at high speed was aimed to run him down. Wooyoung with all his might stopped the vehicle. Khun saw what is happening despite all the attack that he was getting from all directions. He saw that Woo got hurt with the strong impact of the bus towards his arms. He snapped out of whatever evil was in him at that moment and he immediately helped Woo who was still struggling in making the vehicle stop.

Woo looked at Khun saying under his breath "Hyung please come back to us." 

Khun heard it, his heart knows how much this person means to him but in his mind there's a voice that kept on saying that all of them needs to be destroyed. 

Woo can see how Khun is trying to fight off whatever is inside him. He started shouting giving the bus one full blow finally making it halt. He held on his ears while he kept screaming in extreme anger. Woo came next to him.

"Hyung, I'm here please let me help you." again Woo's voice echoed in his ears. He looked at him "Woo..." Khun whispered.

"Why do you even bother making him remember all of you." Zorr's voice suddenly filled the air as he appeared a few steps away from Khun. "He's mine. He will never be one of you anymore. We will rule the world together and shall finish you all!!!" Zorr's sinister laughter echoed all over the area.

"Who the hell is that guy." Taec asked examining carefully the metal built being that came out from nowhere. His red glowing eyes can only be seen with the full mask covering his face.

"Han, Chansung is conscious now, thank you for helping him heal, please rest, we can see that you're becoming weak." A doctor reported to all of them giving an update of Chansung's condition.

"Han, you should try to use less of your powers now. Please" Sam pleaded. 

"Khun will definitely need you later. We'll be fine, just this once please focus on your safety and his." Minjun wrapped his arm around Han's shoulder to support her.

Zorr was about to carry on with his mocking. When Dr.Rice came into view. His eyes widened in fury. "You!!!" he exclaimed, unable to find any other words to express his anger to Dr. Rice so he then threw several blades towards him which was immediately destroyed by the elites.

"Stop this Zorr, we will never give up our planet without a fight." Dr. Rice stated calmly. 

Zorr laughed out loudly "You think I don't know that you've lost your last hope?" he snapped "Look at your so called destined one, he is ready to destroy you all!!!" Aerial attacks started again making Khun angry that he started throwing what ever gets hold of towards the war planes.

"Now!" Dr. Rice commanded, as elites started to attack Khun as well. "Remember what I told you just wear him off. Don't hit any of his vital parts.Be careful, but bear in mind Khun knows in his heart what and who he truly is. We will and should get him back" he carried on while the elites started to carry out their task. 

Tears started b from Han's eyes. She was told not to be part of the first step of his father's plan. The rest of the 2PM members have been briefed of what they must do should the initial plan work or not.

"Definitely if plan A will work then we just need to buy time for Khun to recuperate. You guys can definitely cover for that while the Elites rest too." Dr. Rice stated.

"But what if it doesn't work Dad? What if Zorr's blood doesn't lose it's effect on Khun?" Han asked her eyes filled with so much pain. Everyone went silent. "Am I going to lose again the person that I love?" she began sobbing loudly. Dr. Rice's staff, doctors, 2PM members and as well as vampire allies were all there and they could feel how much she is suffering including Aaron. He knew so well how difficult this is for Han because of what happened to them in the past. And he can't bear seeing her like this again.

"Let me help. I know that he might be too powerful for other vampires but I can help the Elites now." Aaron was about to leave but he was blocked by Marcus.

"I'm sorry Aaron but we must go as planned. We have no room for our emotions to ruin everything that we need to do. This is for the best." Venice stated.

Everyone was too busy that they didn't immediately notice what's going on from the outside. Some of the Elites have been injured already. But Khun is already very weak and tired.

"This is so comfortable sitting and watching all of you destroy each other." Zorr started walking away from the scene leaving orders to the rest of his men. He looked at Khun who is now on his knees already very weak. His head was down as the Elites also halted their attack also watching him carefully.

"This is the problem with you humans.That heart of yours make you all weak. Why don't you finish him off? Can't you see him now?" He asked the Elites finding it ridiculous why they are waiting for Khun's next move.

Zorr then started to approach Khun, squatting beside him "Hey, destined one." He whispered in his ear, but Khun didn't show any sign of movement. His heavy breathing is the only sign that he's alive. "You're such a disappointment. How can you even beat me? You can't even match half of my powers." Zorr said with a chuckle as he stood back up. "They are not attacking you anymore so might as well destroy them right?!! Do it NOW!!!" Zorr commanded yanking Khun up by his left arm.

Khun removed Zorr's hand from his arm carefully, as he opened his eyes, looking straight into Zorr's. 

"I don't take orders from anyone." Khun snarled throwing a punch on Zorr's face which caught him off guard sending him flying a few meters away. 

Zorr held on to his jaw that was hit. As he struggled to get into his feet. In his mind he can't believe that such a human being would still be this powerful after all the fighting and blood that he has already lost. He can see how his wounds are starting to heal. Khun darted towards him as they engaged into a fist fight. 

"You will regret this. You are no match for me." Zorr hissed as he was able to hit Khun's gut with his bladed hand. Blood then again started to gush out from the wound. Khun's knees went wobbly. He also started to clutch his head again fighting off the evil that kept creeping inside him.

"There's no use fighting it off. You are finished." Zorr raised his hand that became a sword. The Elites tried to help Khun but was attacked by Zorr's soldiers. He was about to strike but a force is stopping him. "WHAT THE!" Zorr blurted, his hands still stuck in the air. 

Han suddenly appeared in front of him. "I can't let you kill him, you would have to go through me first!" she shouted while trying to hold off any other movements by Zorr.

Zorr was not expecting the extent of her powers. He then tried throwing daggers at her which all stopped mid-air. With all these at hand he had to use more of his powers therefore breaking Han's mind power and finally reaching her face to face.

"It's such a waste of effort for you to be fighting for a useless person like him!" Zorr smiled evilly while he started choking her with his metal hands.

Han can't remove his hands anymore he was physically stronger. All the others were trying to get near them but his army was intercepting them. Aerial attack was now being launched towards Zorr but it was so hard for them to have a clear shot because he had his hands on Han.

"I'm sorry it had to end this way my dear." Zorr then raised one of his metal hand which turned into a sword and swung it towards Han's neck. 

"Nooooooooo!!!" Everyone shouted in horror. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No matter where he goes all he can see is his image. "Khun you should destroy all of them, kill them." His evil image continues to haunt him. He tried running so fast but always ends up facing Evil Khun. He was in total darkness and all over the floor he can see blood, dead bodies. He was so tired already, he was about to give up.

Khun finally saw a faint light, not too far from where he is standing. And there she was, the woman he love. He whispered "Han" trying to reach for her hand but she was dragged by 2 steel hands by her neck.

He can hear them calling out her name as well. Then another set of voices started calling out to him. "Khun please come back to us. Please help Han." "Hyung please, you can do this, come back to us." it was his 2PM brothers, he is now seeing how badly hurt they are as well from all the fighting that they did. He was not in the dark anymore. He can now see everything clearly. 

He was struggling to stand up, he still felt groggy. Now he can see Han being choked by Zorr. And just as Zorr was about to swing the sword towards Han's neck. Khun lunged towards him catching the sword by his hand. He got badly cut by the sword, grunting loudly he started bending the sword which made Zorr scream in pain his hand freed Han who fell almost unconscious to the ground.

Still holding Zorr's other hand, Khun then started to throw punches towards his metal face. "How dare you hurt Han!" he spatted angrily with each blow leaving a dent on his mask.

Zorr was taken by surprise with the display of strength that Khun is showing him. Khun held onto him so tight that he can't fight back. His army of soldiers started to come to his aid. They were able to break Zorr free from Khun's grip but Khun was now protected by Han's shield so none of their attacks was able to hurt him further. 

Zorr can now see how Han is easily recovering, her shield has now covered their whole area. And Khun on the other hand is starting to heal as well. He knew that it was no use fighting them today, he already lost so much of his men. He needs to plan out how to kill them and this time he will make sure that he will not lose. 

"Retreat!" he commanded as his soldiers started to leave the warzone. But before turning his back "Make sure you have what it takes to face me next time, because I will make sure that you won't live to see another day. Be prepared!" he hissed as he took his leave.

Khun immediately went beside Han who's now sitting but still gasping for air. "Are you alright?" he asked cupping her face with both his hands.

"I'm fine Khun, just need more air i guess, he almost life out of me." Han said with a little laugh.

"This is no laughing matter Han, I will never forgive myself if that happens. I am...so sorry for..." Khun can't hold back his tears that started flowing as he realized how much damage he has done. He hugged Han tightly unable to speak further.

 "Sssshhhh what matters most is you're back and that we are all safe, for now." Han replied as the others started running towards them.

"Khun hyung!!!" the young boys shouted as they all hugged Khun tightly. Everyone were just too happy that they were able to survive the battle. 

They all started to walk towards the Elite's aircraft. They can see a group of soldiers with Dr. Rice and General Saunders waiting for them. Two of the armed soldiers came forward pointing a gun towards Khun. 

Everyone was shocked and the rest of the 2PM members immediately went on their defensive stance in front of Khun. "What is the meaning of this?" Taec asked angrily.

"General there is no need for you to go this far. I am 100% sure that Khun is now fine and that he won't harm anyone again." Dr. Rice pleaded.

"I'm sorry Dr. Rice. There is still no proof to your claims. We still need to do the necessary measures in order to protect everyone else. Khun is a threat to everyone's safety once he's out of control and God knows what he will do next time that happens." General Saunders stated.

"You do know that it is no use for you to lock him up." Dr. Rice replied.

"I know that very well, but he is still human. We will be using the Atomic Zone to keep him from everyone for the meantime while we check on him." General Saunders then gave the cue for his men to Khun towards their vehicle.

"What! The Atomic Zone? This is unbelievable. You designed that for mutant villains, using atomic bombs. He's not an evil person! He does not deserve this! Take your hands off him!" Han screamed angrily yanking Khun away from the soldiers who held him by his arms.

"Han it's ok. They just need to be sure that it won't happen again. I'll be fine." Khun held her face planting a soft kiss on her forehead. Han can feel that Khun is also unhappy by the situation but they would all have to give in and prove that he is not a danger anymore to mankind.

"I'll go with him." Taec stated following Khun towards the army vehicle. The rest of the 2PM members started to come forward too.

"We'll all come with him." Minjun said with full confidence.

"This is insane. How will you help in protecting people if you will all be locked up with him? If this is all because of your belief in the myth, you all saw that it's not true with him becoming a monster!!! " General Saunders uttered in shock.

"I guess you still don't get it till now General. Myth or not, these 6 men is a team. They are brothers by heart. I think you'd have to make the choice now, will u let Khun stay or will you be fine losing all 6 of them on the battlefield?" Dr. Rice asked straightforwardly

The general was about to reply when one of Dr. Rice's staff came running towards them "Dr. Rice you need to see this!" He then showed images through his tablet.

"The real battle is starting now." He then pointed at the sky, from afar they can see clearly as darkness started to crawl towards them. Then on every form of communication in the world the word DEATH came on.

"So General, what is your decision now?" Dr. Rice asked him once more while General Saunder's mouth is still wide open from what is still unfolding right in front of their very eyes.