Beautiful Day

Destined

"Finally!!!!!" inhaling the fresh air as Khun closed his eyes feeling the warmth of the sun. He walked slowly towards the seashore wearing his most comfortable summer clothes completed by his favorite Ray-ban and cap.

He is now enjoying a 5-day vacation before their next comeback and decided to spend it alone at one of the most beautiful beaches in SouthEast Asia...(Well not entirely alone coz he still has his manager with him for some reason)

"I'm glad that Hyung (manager) agreed on giving me my "Alone" time" he whispered to himself. Knowing his manager is tucked in bed in one of the hotel rooms near the beach.He sat a few meters away from the shore enjoying the breeze as he slowly took out his mobile phone and called Taec.

"YAH!!! Been waiting for your call! This is so unfair you didn't even tell where you are going and you promised we will go on this vacation together!" Taec shouted without a pause on the other line.

"Woooaahhh Take it easy Man, You didn't even have time to say Hello! I'm really sorry.." He said with all sincerity. "When I heard you will still have filming in the next few days I felt that there is no way our schedules would meet so I grabbed this freetime since none of the other members would. Hope you'd understand, I have been waiting for this for a LONG time." with pure emphasis on the word LONG in his voice as he gave an apologetic sigh.

"Alright Fine! Just stop with those mushy sighs it gives me goosebumps.Where are you anyways?" Taec asked thoughtfully while his hairstylist continues to fix his hair.

"I'm in PARADISE" Khun stated happily, as he continued describing where he's at to Taec. His eyes were all over the place from the clear blue skies, tall and green palm/coconut trees, the deep blue sea and as well as the group of kids that just came playing with the fine white sand looking very excited which caught his attention.

He noticed that the group was composed of 3 kids on a wheel chair and 4 others who looked so frail but cheerful, 2 of them wearing turbans, and they had 3 adults accompanying them which still seemed a bit blurry from where he's seated since the sunlight was affecting his eyesight a lot.Then his eyes continued to explore the rest of the wonderful scenery.

He continued his phone conversation now with his Mom over the phone and was telling her how happy he is to be getting this much needed rest. As they continued on, suddenly he felt like a bunch of grains was slipping down on his nape...It was sand!! He turned around, annoyed looking at the person who showered him with a handful of sand,his eyes were met by a pair of twinkling playful eyes.

"Sorry! Mr. Cute!" as the little girl in front of him giggled and covered . She was so thin and small, wearing a turban, pale even under the heat of this weather. As he changed his expression from annoyed to a very soft and sweet smile.

"Oh, Its fine, don't worry, Hi! what's your name?" he finally blurted out

"Lisa! OMG what did you do??" she called out frantically rushing towards the child. "I'm so sorry for what she did" apologizing in a very nervous tone as she finally recognized the man sitting right in front of her. She tried her best to compose herself, because of all the time and places she never imagined to see him there, not to mention, all by himself.

Khun stood up, brushing off the sand from his shorts  "Its fine, No worries, I was just surprised by the sudden sand attack that's all." he said cheerfully extending his hand, "I'm Nichkhun, nice to meet you and especially you Lisa." touching the little girl's right cheek with his other free hand making her giggle more.

"I know, I'm Hannah, just call me Han" she replied reaching out to accept the handshake but immediately removed her hand.

Khun looked at her in surprise, "You know me?" Khun looking at her in shock. With her Asian features (definitely not Korean) mixed with her American way of speaking he was a bit confused and probably unaware that the extent of his popularity could reach this far away place.

"Of course I do" she said smiling at him "Nichkhun, 2PM,K-pop Idol, Thai Prince.." her voice trailed off ending with a little laugh "And by the way I think Lisa likes you a lot." as the little girl continued  to stare at Khun with that special glow in her face.

"Ok the first few information were quite accurate except for the last one." he replied laughing as well "And I am flattered that she seem to like me." Flashing his most beautiful smile, while Lisa and the other kids started to build a sand castle near them. "Just by looking at them, I could tell that these kids are special. Am I right? he asked

"Yes they are, they are Cancer patients. Lisa has Leukemia and had been fighting for her life for over a year now, she's one tough girl." she replied looking at Lisa lovingly as she continued to explain the case of the other kids to him. He listened carefully taking in every word that she was saying and she can't help but admire how he acknowledged everything, he's a very caring person.

"Wow, Its amazing that you travel all the way from the States to spend time with these children, I wish I also have time to spend with kids like them, who needs attention and care." his eyes are now filled with concern for the kids. There was an awkward silence between them more like they were both enjoying the laughter of the kids.

Changing the topic "What brings one of the most popular Idol here??" Photoshoot?" she asked teasingly

"No!!!" Khun said immediately, as if allergic to the word Photoshoot "And please, can you do me  a tiny favor, can I not be the Nichkhun that you know even just for a few days, I beg you please..." He asked with a bit of a pout and she can't help but find him cute with that expression.

"Alright, and I'm sorry for putting so much emphasis on your stature, its just that I was also not expecting to meet someone like you here." giving him a soft pat on his shoulder, "Noona will be nice to you." saying the words with a faint laugh.

"Noona?! No-way that you're a noona to me, we look the same age I won't believe that." As he looked at her carefully, very petite, height is only a little over 5 ft. so she just stands near his shoulder with brown and smooth complexion,(not usually his type) which compliments her well-proportioned body that he can't help but admire, covered by a colorful backless sun dress. Khun finds her very cute.

"Should I feel flattered now? Especially coming from you." she asked blushing from the compliment. "But yeah I'm a lot older than you so stop looking at me that way OK?" she laughed out loud.

Still not believing what she said, Khun laughed as well as they both continued their very random conversation while watching the kids. As the other members of the group started preparing the lunch boxes for the beach picnic.

"Would you like to join us for lunch? Its not hotel food but the children always loved my cooking." she asked 

"Why do I feel that its gonna be hard for you to treat me like a normal guy, not that I'm abnormal." he said then they both laughed at his simple joke.

" And all the while I thought you're always serious." she said getting caught in an eye-contact with him

"I try to be funny, but always fail, glad to find someone who laughs at my joke." as both of them got lost in each others stare for a moment which got interrupted hearing that they were already being called out for lunch. 

He stood up first and then offered his hand to help her get up, and at that moment as if the world stopped, that strong grip of his hand seemed to have made that special connection sending shivers down both of their spine while looking at each other as if searching for the right words to say but just can't find one. As if still in a trance, they both started walking towards the cottage not realizing that they are still holding each others hand.

From afar, two people have been watching both of them carefully, as one of them reached for his mobile phone inside his pocket " Yes sir, they finally met, and with how it is right now, I think he really is the right person that we have been waiting for." the man continued on with conviction as the other was still taking photos being sent to another side of the world. " I know that she felt it, even nature has agreed that this meeting was truly meant sir." As they saw how beautiful and perfect everything is with their hands glowing in emphasis in this fairy-tale like picture.

"I'm glad to hear this development. Please continue to send updates, this is just the beginning." The deep voice on the other line replied, then the call ended.