Another Confrontation

Light within Darkness

Hee Young and Minho met at the same cafe where Hee Kyung met with Changmin

Sitting across from each other, Minho started to say something but Hee Young interrupted him

Hee Young: (Sad tone) Why did you do it?
Minho: Wait, what are you talking bout babe?
Hee Young: Please don't call me that from now on.
Minho: Why? What's wrong Hee Kyung? Did I do something wrong?
Hee Young: Why......why did you make that bet?
Minho:

How...how did you....
Hee Young (Lashes out)

It doesn't matter how I found out! I want to know why would you do such a thing?!?!
Minho: I, I did it for...you
Hee Young: You did it so that my classmates would stop harassing me and apologize to me? 
Minho: I hated how you were being treated everyday. I hated seeing you suffer. I had to do something...
Hee Young: Was I just a game to you? Did you like playing with my feelings?
Minho: It was not like that at all. Everything I felt for you was real. I really wanted to just end the bet and suffer by myself but the guys wouldn't let me. I had no other choice but do go on with the bet...I know there's no use of me explaining things to you because no matter what I say, you will still be mad at me. I'm just truly sorry....I know you're probably going to hate me for a long time but I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me one day. I truly am sorry. I understand if you don't want to see me or talk to me at all, so, goodbye Hee Young. Thank you for everything. *Got up and left with tears in his eyes*

Hee Young just cried and cried by herself. 

She didn't know what to do. She didn't know what to feel. Should she feel sorry or mad? Should she go after him or not? These thoughts run through her head as she walk home crying.